Los Angeles Dodgers' Justin Turner pulled mid-game during World Series win after positive Covid-19 test, celebrates, team photo, no fear

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
They cheer, hug, celebrate and get close for a team photo. Tell me this virus has every as scared as some suggest.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it CNN (and others). People decide what risk they are willing to take. It's called life.

(CNN)The World Series hadn't seen anything quite like it in what was the most extraordinary of finales that posed as many questions as it did talking points.

Los Angeles Dodgers star Justin Turner had to be pulled in the middle of his team's World Series-securing Game 6 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays after testing positive for Covid-19.
Turner initially didn't join his teammates on the field for the post-game celebrations and tweeted: "Can't believe I couldn't be out there to celebrate with my guys!"

However, he did eventually return to the field to celebrate, hugging his teammates, posing for photos with the roster and at times not wearing a mask, which has led to both the 35-year-old third baseman and the Dodgers organization coming in for criticism.

"I don't think there was anyone that was going to stop him from going out [onto the field]," Andrew Friedman, the Dodgers president of baseball operations, told reporters after the game.

Actually the players really didn't get to make the choice. Turner made it for them.

Actually the players really didn't get to make the choice. Turner made it for them.

They could have said "hey man, you're positive, stay away". They chose to do the picture and risk their lives to this deadly virus designed in Wuhan and the world saw it. Brave men, no?

I suppose all of them must have the virus now too.

They cheer, hug, celebrate and get close for a team photo. Tell me this virus has every as scared as some suggest.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it CNN (and others). People decide what risk they are willing to take. It's called life.

(CNN)The World Series hadn't seen anything quite like it in what was the most extraordinary of finales that posed as many questions as it did talking points.

Los Angeles Dodgers star Justin Turner had to be pulled in the middle of his team's World Series-securing Game 6 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays after testing positive for Covid-19.
Turner initially didn't join his teammates on the field for the post-game celebrations and tweeted: "Can't believe I couldn't be out there to celebrate with my guys!"

However, he did eventually return to the field to celebrate, hugging his teammates, posing for photos with the roster and at times not wearing a mask, which has led to both the 35-year-old third baseman and the Dodgers organization coming in for criticism.

"I don't think there was anyone that was going to stop him from going out [onto the field]," Andrew Friedman, the Dodgers president of baseball operations, told reporters after the game.
Media is already saying it "scars the Dodgers victory" ...smh

Media is already saying it "scars the Dodgers victory" ...smh

They don't want people to see it and say "wtf aren't they concerned"?

They could have said "hey man, you're positive, stay away". They chose to do the picture and risk their lives to this deadly virus designed in Wuhan and the world saw it. Brave men, no?

Deadly Virus with a recovery rate of 99.97%

Deadly Virus with a recovery rate of 99.97%

Irrelevant. That doesn't change what I said.

They were all exposed to it already, so at that point didn't make much difference

Forum List

Back