The Tide is Turning on the American Taliban

I like the way the Trumpsters are shaking things up a bit. In the last couple of days, they've called the Democrats the Taliban, ISIS, and -- this is by FAR my favorite -- the Kmher Rouge.
Hey, when walk like a duck, and quack like a duck.....you're a duck.
Perhaps you could draw a few quick examples of how the Democrats are like the Kmher Rouge. There must be several for such a comparison. Please.

:popcorn:

You disappoint me (nothing new there, I am sure you disappoint a lot of people), here I give you a perfect opportunity to refute what I said (but you can't because the historical record is so clear) or you could at least have a philosophical discussion, but instead you retreat and revert to the pseudo intellectual emoji response because, like usual, you've got nothing.

Nothing at all.
Yes, I have long since given up trying to have asymmetrical online conversations with nutters on either end.

If you can't demonstrate a fundamental understanding of both sides of an issue, you'll bore me quickly.

Therefore, no reason for me to bother here.

Oh, I can do that and more, but go ahead and tuck tail and run. It is you who are incapable of seeing both sides for all of your blather about being a middle of the roader.

I have seen scant evidence of that. But run along little one.

Go hide.

I like the way the Trumpsters are shaking things up a bit. In the last couple of days, they've called the Democrats the Taliban, ISIS, and -- this is by FAR my favorite -- the Kmher Rouge.
Perhaps you could draw a few quick examples of how the Democrats are like the Kmher Rouge. There must be several for such a comparison. Please.

You disappoint me (nothing new there, I am sure you disappoint a lot of people), here I give you a perfect opportunity to refute what I said (but you can't because the historical record is so clear) or you could at least have a philosophical discussion, but instead you retreat and revert to the pseudo intellectual emoji response because, like usual, you've got nothing.

Nothing at all.
Yes, I have long since given up trying to have asymmetrical online conversations with nutters on either end.

If you can't demonstrate a fundamental understanding of both sides of an issue, you'll bore me quickly.

Oh, I can do that and more, but go ahead and tuck tail and run. It is you who are incapable of seeing both sides for all of your blather about being a middle of the roader.

Go hide.
No, you can't. You're a Trumpster.

And I've never claimed to be middle of the road, as line 2 of my sig illustrates.

Go hide.

Nothing at all.

Go hide.

And I've never claimed to be middle of the road, as line 2 of my sig illustrates.

Go hide.

You have claimed to not be an extremist, yet when you call someone names that is exactly what you are demonstrating.

Now run, child.

Nothing at all.

Go hide.

Go hide.

You have claimed to not be an extremist, yet when you call someone names that is exactly what you are demonstrating.

Now run, child.
You're a Trumpster.

Hide, Trumpster.

The communists are gathering to tear down the Emancipation memorial right now.
That statue is disgusting. Of course they want it down. Good fucking God. That's worse than the Teddy Roosevelt statue.
Hahaha.... “This statue … perpetuates the idea that we are beneath white people and should simply be grateful for the scraps that have been thrown our way.”
Really? You mean like the hundreds of social programs they gleefully take? Welfare? Rent assistance? Free education?.... hahaha

I find it funny that Democrats have forgotten their own factual history.
Democrats cannot forget what they never knew and learned in the first place. We are dealing with an institutionalized generation of idiots.
That's the problem. They've been taught Critical Theory instead of Critical Thinking.
They have been purposely not taught to process things correctly.
How do you fix that?

That statue is disgusting. Of course they want it down. Good fucking God. That's worse than the Teddy Roosevelt statue.
Hahaha.... “This statue … perpetuates the idea that we are beneath white people and should simply be grateful for the scraps that have been thrown our way.”
Really? You mean like the hundreds of social programs they gleefully take? Welfare? Rent assistance? Free education?.... hahaha
I didn't say that.
Didn't say I agreed with it either. The post that depotoo made enlightened me further, too. It was actually commissioned and paid for by freed slaves. That means something. It is stereotypical to run under the supposition that all blacks are on welfare, or that they WANT to be that goddamned poor. Honestly.

I didn't say that.
Didn't say I agreed with it either. The post that depotoo made enlightened me further, too. It was actually commissioned and paid for by freed slaves. That means something. It is stereotypical to run under the supposition that all blacks are on welfare, or that they WANT to be that goddamned poor. Honestly.
It is unrealistic to think that there is not a VERY large number of black people who do just that. We already talked about that before... I gave you a Chicago Tribune piece they did a year or so ago on the number of 5 generation welfare familes... 5 generations of families where not one of them have a job or ever had a job.

That's the problem. They've been taught Critical Theory instead of Critical Thinking.
How do you fix that?
Precisely. Narrative surpasses truth. Facts only matter if they support the narrative. Millions of people much more interested in appearing right - than being right.

I didn't say that.
It is unrealistic to think that there is not a VERY large number of black people who do just that. We already talked about that before... I gave you a Chicago Tribune piece they did a year or so ago on the number of 5 generation welfare familes... 5 generations of families where not one of them have a job or ever had a job.
No one wants to be poor. Welfare gives you barely enough to scrape by; those families are still reliant on Food Banks to feed their families every day. There is nothing left over for fun stuff. Every month it's a stressor figuring out which bills to pay, since there's not enough to pay them all. Maybe if you grow up that way, you accept it as the way things are, but there isn't a person on the planet who dreams of living below the poverty level.

I didn't say that.
No one wants to be poor. Welfare gives you barely enough to scrape by; those families are still reliant on Food Banks to feed their families every day. There is nothing left over for fun stuff. Every month it's a stressor figuring out which bills to pay, since there's not enough to pay them all. Maybe if you grow up that way, you accept it as the way things are, but there isn't a person on the planet who dreams of living below the poverty level.
You realize that is a choice right?
It is a misnomer to say people don't choose to be poor. Well in excess of 90% of them do just that.
The choose it by not doing a single thing to change their condition. That IS a choice.
What? - you think they should be given $100,000 a year so they can live comfortably and have more fun??
At minimum 90% of conservatives support all "safety net" programs including myself.
It is the permanent welfare that creates generational poverty that we are against.
I hate the statement "no one wants to be poor"... bullshit. They want to be poor more than they want to put in the effort to NOT be poor.
In a country like America, and many other western societies.... poverty is self inflicted for the majority of them

Last edited:

Nothing at all.

Go hide.

Go hide.

Now run, child.
You're a Trumpster.

Hide, Trumpster.

I don't need to hide, loser. I get to watch you squirm. That is high entertainment for me.

I didn't say that.

And the Democrat party has done NOTHING to improve their lot for 60 years! Wake the hell up!

Democrats cannot forget what they never knew and learned in the first place. We are dealing with an institutionalized generation of idiots.
How do you fix that?
You don't, not until we return back to teaching kids HOW to think instead of WHAT to think, because learning HOW to think inevitably leads to the truth (validity, facts), whereas teaching kids WHAT to think is akin to telling them what they CANNOT think or believe. And that leads to social engineering / programming.

Events of the past weeks seem to suggest we aren't teaching them civility, fairness, or that rioting, looting and burning are bad either. The new generation is the embodiment of the out of control "spoiled brat" that good parenting used to screen out.

How do you fix that?
You don't, not until we return back to teaching kids HOW to think instead of WHAT to think, because learning HOW to think inevitably leads to the truth (validity, facts), whereas teaching kids WHAT to think is akin to telling them what they CANNOT think or believe. And that leads to social engineering / programming.

Events of the past weeks seem to suggest we aren't teaching them civility, fairness, or that rioting, looting and burning are bad either. The new generation is the embodiment of the out of control "spoiled brat" that good parenting used to screen out.
Very true.
KIds are not being taught, they are being programmed. And part of the programming is follow the narrative, or what sounds right, rather than what IS right. That it is more important appear to be right than actually being right.

How do you fix that?

Very true.
KIds are not being taught, they are being programmed. And part of the programming is follow the narrative, or what sounds right, rather than what IS right. That it is more important appear to be right than actually being right.
I'm afraid all these kids coming up in the world today are being trained by white liberal-progressives in the education system that:
  • America is bad
  • America has always been bad
  • America is wrong
  • They are victims of an unfair society
  • The system doesn't work and is biased against them
  • Succeeding (being successful/rich) is inherently evil
  • Socialism is good
  • The way to solve your problems is to blame others
  • The way to get what you want is through violence, hate and anarchy rather than determination and hard work.
Worse, in a world where freedom of thought, action and speech are evaporating faster than denatured alcohol, they think nothing of censoring others and punishing them for independent thinking.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but blacks and other minorities realize that they have Democrats to thank for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Affirmative Action and legislation which allows gays to marry, among others.

A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the 1964 Act. In fact, it would not have passed without Republicans.

There is no law for "affirmative action", that is people in dirty black robes imposition on the nation. And after decades of that what results?

Legislation allowing homosexuals to marry? You mean a decree by SCOTUS.

"A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the 1964 Act. In fact, it would not have passed without Republicans."

This is MISINFORMATION.

rush limbaugh says that if something isn't completely true then it is still a lie.

here is the actual vote;

in the house
198 democrats voted FOR it
165 republicans voted for it

last time I checked 198 was MUCH more than 165!

in the senate

153 dems
136 repubs

again, MORE dems voted for it!

add them up;

351 dems voted for it
301 republicans voted for it.

To say it would not pass without republicans is LESS TRUE than to say "it would NOT have passed without democrats"

You are actually trying to give ALL THE CREDIT to republicans even though MORE DEMOCRATS voted for it!

also;

you failed to mention;

the congressmen who voted AGAINST Civil Rights were MOSTLY
from SOUTHERN CONFEDERATE states. Why did you not mention that fact?
are you purposely trying to deceive people?

also

you failed to mention that ALL of the congressmen who voted AGAINST Civil Rights were CHRISTIANS!

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

Why did you not mention THAT fact?

are you PURPOSELY LYING?
You numbers are off, there are only 100 senators and you have 289 senators voting yes.

The House in 1964 was made up of 253 Democrats and 178 Republicans.

The final House Democrat vote was:
Yea: 153 Nay: 91 Present: 2 Missing: 7.

For Republicans:
Yea: 136 Nay 35 Present 2 Missing 5

In the Senate Democrats had a Super Majority of 67 and Republicans had 33 Senators.

The senate Democrats voted:
Yea: 46 Nay: 21
Senate Republicans voted:
Yea: 27 Nay 6

So more Democrats voted yea, more also voted nay.

Percentage wise Republicans had the higher percentage voting for than against.

I do like how you cherry picked numbers and spun it.

How do you fix that?

Very true.
I'm afraid all these kids coming up in the world today are being trained by white liberal-progressives in the education system that:
  • America is bad
  • America is wrong
  • Socialism is good
  • The way to get what you want is through violence, hate and anarchy rather than determination and hard work.
Worse, in a world where freedom of thought, action and speech are evaporating faster than denatured alcohol, they think nothing of censoring others and punishing them for independent thinking.
The things they're not being taught is math, history, English and reading.

How do you fix that?

Very true.
  • America is bad
  • America is wrong
  • Socialism is good
The things they're not being taught is math, history, English and reading.
Of course.
  • Why teach math when the solution to every problem is equal? Why know math when your phone knows it for you?
  • Why know history when all that gets you is knowing better why you are to blame and should feel guilty?
  • Why know English when all you do is text on your phone with spellcheck?
  • Why know reading when your phone both understands and gives you answers verbally?
We don't need better schools or students, just better smartphones. :smoke:

Question for the stupid hateful uneducated Moon Bats.

I shop at Winn Dixie. Is that racist?

Forum List

Back