Pro-Police Demonstrators Protest Outside the Ferguson Police Department

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Pro-police demonstrators protest outside the Ferguson Police Department Sunday, March 15, 2015

80500839ed89de0b700f6a706700c2e6.jpg

Pro-police demonstrators have been coming out and making their feeling known, in front of the Ferguson Police dept. This picture is from Sunday March 15, 2015. They were razzed by anti-police demonstrators, same as what happened at a pro-police demo last January, in Washington DC.

A distorted picture is given by seeing a slightly smaller number of pro-police demonstrators - smaller than the anti-police. Actually, pro-police outnumber the anti-police about a million to one. Pro-police people (that's nearly everyone in America) aren't too protest-oriented. If all the people who are pro-police were to demonstrate, the anti-police protestors would look like a drop in a bucket.

Here's some pictures from some earlier pro-police demonstrations >>>

th
th
th
th
th
th
th

Pro-police demonstrators protest outside the Ferguson Police Department Sunday March 15 2015 in Ferguson Mo. AP Photo Jeff Roberson View photo - Yahoo News

God bless them.

The pro police crowd are the silent majority.

Those folks get to live life relatively peace and quiet and safety....they dont have to worry about crime...BECAUSE of the police (and military).

So if the millions of pro police folks are able to stay silent and just live life free and well and enjoyable. ..the cops have succeeded. Thats their purpose.

And the silent majority is starting to speak out.

Pro-police demonstrators protest outside the Ferguson Police Department Sunday, March 15, 2015

80500839ed89de0b700f6a706700c2e6.jpg

Pro-police demonstrators have been coming out and making their feeling known, in front of the Ferguson Police dept. This picture is from Sunday March 15, 2015. They were razzed by anti-police demonstrators, same as what happened at a pro-police demo last January, in Washington DC.

A distorted picture is given by seeing a slightly smaller number of pro-police demonstrators - smaller than the anti-police. Actually, pro-police outnumber the anti-police about a million to one. Pro-police people (that's nearly everyone in America) aren't too protest-oriented. If all the people who are pro-police were to demonstrate, the anti-police protestors would look like a drop in a bucket.

Here's some pictures from some earlier pro-police demonstrations >>>

th
th
th
th
th
th
th

Pro-police demonstrators protest outside the Ferguson Police Department Sunday March 15 2015 in Ferguson Mo. AP Photo Jeff Roberson View photo - Yahoo News

They have a right to protest. I support their right to do this.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Have wanted to bake cookies or cupcakes for our local police and fire departments but in this climate I don't expect they'd accept it. Even the "pick one out and I'll eat it" wouldn't suffice I'd think. But they certainly deserve it.

Have wanted to bake cookies or cupcakes for our local police and fire departments but in this climate I don't expect they'd accept it. Even the "pick one out and I'll eat it" wouldn't suffice I'd think. But they certainly deserve it.

Thank you so much for the support. And yes..they'd be hesitant to eat it haha.

You could do what I do. Occasionally I get a gift card for a local pizza place or something and drop it off to the front desk supervisor with a request that it be used for the night shift guys. I usually do this about twice a year on holidays. Especially Christmas for the guys missing out on it with their families to work.

Thank you so much for the support. And yes..they'd be hesitant to eat it haha.

You could do what I do. Occasionally I get a gift card for a local pizza place or something and drop it off to the front desk supervisor with a request that it be used for the night shift guys. I usually do this about twice a year on holidays. Especially Christmas for the guys missing out on it with their families to work.

That's actually a great idea. Darn it, why didn't I think of that. :)

Uh oh, I hope they don't burn down any buildings and start shooting people. That IS what happens with these protests, right? If we don't see that happen, what does it mean? What is the difference between the people in this Ferguson protest, and the people in the other Ferguson protest?

Forum List

Back