Prince Harry, Americans don’t want your ‘insights’.

He would. He’s a third rate provocateur.

Many people didn’t realise Markle was part black. She is culturally white.

The Brits bent over backwards to welcome her. As did the Royal Family. They wanted Harry to be happy.

SHE is being judged on her behaviour. And HE looks far from happy.
I thought the Royal Family was quite nice to her, considering how disappointed they must have been that a bI-racial American girl got her hooks into him. He had such refined British girlfriends, and he ended up with this woman who has driven a wedge between him and his family.

But he is responsible as well, for making the choice to give up his Royal life “for the woman he loves.” Not the first time, and probably won’t be the last.

I thought the Royal Family was quite nice to her, considering how disappointed they must have been that a bI-racial American girl got her hooks into him.

That never figured In the scheme of things. Seems they learnt some lessons from the past, and didn’t dare upset Diana’s son.

Even that didn’t work out.

And boom! The leftist pulls the race card, out of the blue.
Well its so true. He ha to give up his title because his family wouldnt accept her.the press piled in after them and he put his family first.

People like mindful will never forgive him.

You stupid lying slanderous creep.

Only out for stirring up trouble.

You must be so miserable.
He really starts up trouble on the Israel threads too. He enjoys upsetting people, which is a sign of bigger problems.

I thought the Royal Family was quite nice to her, considering how disappointed they must have been that a bI-racial American girl got her hooks into him. He had such refined British girlfriends, and he ended up with this woman who has driven a wedge between him and his family.

But he is responsible as well, for making the choice to give up his Royal life “for the woman he loves.” Not the first time, and probably won’t be the last.
You know nothing about these people other than what you have picked up from your choice of racist media. They reinforce your racist views.

You disgust me.

He really starts up trouble on the Israel threads too. He enjoys upsetting people, which is a sign of bigger problems.

Not only him. There’s another one, been stalking me relentlessly for 20 years. With nothing but sideswipes and spitballs.

I’ve had to put him on ignore, in the end.

You know nothing about these people other than what you have picked up from your choice of racist media. They reinforce your racist views.

You disgust me.
Right back at ya.

And it’s really disgusting for a Brit to come onto an American website and start telling Americans how they disgust him.

Forum List

Back