#BoycottDoritos Trends on X After Company Hires Transgender Activist Who Posted Things About Raping 12-Year-Old Girls

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
While having a Bud Light "Hold my beer" moment, Frito-Lay and Doritos which is owned by PepsiCo, hired a transgender he-turned-she to represent their product. But then it was discovered that he made sexually-depraved social media comments about a "12-year-old girl."

The reactions were instantaneous, and the sicko was fired.

"One of the posts in question reads, “I want to do hooligan things, like putting a 12-year-old girl in the a**.”

Doritos hires a tr*nny activist, who routinely tweets about loving pedophilia, to be the face of the company.
That’s ok.. I’m fine with giving up @Doritos . #BoycottDoritos pic.twitter.com/WCxYzaWuWf
— Joe Bidens Last Brain Cell (@BidensBrainCelI) March 5, 2024

Other posts read, “I just passed my little cousin’s tongue through the v*gina and she smiled at me. The little ones too. They deserve pleasure.” and “I hate women who are victims of rape and who turn to self-help centers to overcome their trauma. What heavy whores.”

#BoycottDoritos Trends on X After Company Hires Transgender Activist Who Posted SICK Things About Raping "12-Year-Old Girls" as Brand Ambassador - Doritos Responds by Firing Sicko Two Days After Hiring! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson

While having a Bud Light "Hold my beer" moment, Frito-Lay and Doritos which is owned by PepsiCo, hired a transgender he-turned-she to represent their product. But then it was discovered that he made sexually-depraved social media comments about a "12-year-old girl."

"One of the posts in question reads, “I want to do hooligan things, like putting a 12-year-old girl in the a**.”

Other posts read, “I just passed my little cousin’s tongue through the v*gina and she smiled at me. The little ones too. They deserve pleasure.” and “I hate women who are victims of rape and who turn to self-help centers to overcome their trauma. What heavy whores.”

#BoycottDoritos Trends on X After Company Hires Transgender Activist Who Posted SICK Things About Raping "12-Year-Old Girls" as Brand Ambassador - Doritos Responds by Firing Sicko Two Days After Hiring! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson
Why not just boycott YUM foods. Parent of Pepsico, Gatorade, Quaker Oats, KFC, Taco Bell, A&W, Pizza Hut and many others that I am not aware along with Frito-Lay/Doritos.

Why not just boycott YUM foods. Parent of Pepsico, Gatorade, Quaker Oats, KFC, Taco Bell, A&W, Pizza Hut and many others that I am not aware along with Frito-Lay/Doritos.

Haven't spent a dime of my money on any of those brand names in at least a couple of decades. Have to admit that I crave a Pepsi once in a while, but I resist.

Just too sick.

Haven't spent a dime of my money on any of those brand names in at least a couple of decades. Have to admit that I crave a Pepsi once in a while, but I resist.

Doritos are tasty, but they're gum-rippers. I'll stick to my Japps potato chips and Mountain Dew.

Yahoo.

1709683730491.jpeg

Doritos are tasty, but they're gum-rippers. I'll stick to my Japps potato chips and Mountain Dew.

Yahoo.

View attachment 912854

I remember winning a six-pack of Mountain Dew on a radio contest when it was brand new product. All I had to do was answer the phone hollering, "Yahoo, Mountain Dew!" when the radio DJ called my number! No shit!

Only time in my life I ever drank it.

This was a ad in Spain, not going to be too concerned about it.
And? It's speaks to the degenerate transgender ideology that isn't exclusive to Spain .. especially when the company hires a self-proclaimed transgender pedophile as its brand ambassador. It only demonstrates the downward spiral of companies .. companies which exist in the United States, and it's despicable.

I appreciate how embarrassed you are over Nazi Israel's evil behaviour, but is this guilt deflection really fair ?

It happened in a third world country , Spain , and around nine years ago or perhaps even longer .
Doritos apparently took instant action to help rectify matters , as far as you can ever undo the past .

Doritos red pack is the only snack product I ever eat when I am forced to sin about once a month on average . Please stop your cruelty .

I remember winning a six-pack of Mountain Dew on a radio contest when it was brand new product. All I had to do was answer the phone hollering, "Yahoo, Mountain Dew!" when the radio DJ called my number! No shit!

Only time in my life I ever drank it.

Sorry, I meant Dr. Pepper. But Mountain Dew is good too.

Hope you didn't drink the whole sixpack. :laughing0301:

And? It's speaks to the degenerate transgender ideology that isn't exclusive to Spain .. especially when the company hires a self-proclaimed transgender pedophile as its brand ambassador. It only demonstrates the downward spiral of companies .. companies which exist in the United States, and it's despicable.
Ok well cry in your mill if it makes you feel better. I’ll worry about more important things

Nor I. I like a fresh A & W root beer float, but I haven't had one in over 30 years. I still buy Lays original potato chips and KFC on occasion and of course we still buy Quaker Oats products---it is difficult to boycott a single company anymore as so many are owned by conglomerates.

I appreciate how embarrassed you are over Nazi Israel's evil behaviour, but is this guilt deflection really fair ?

It happened in a third world country , Spain , and around nine years ago or perhaps even longer .
Doritos apparently took instant action to help rectify matters , as far as you can ever undo the past .

Doritos red pack is the only snack product I ever eat when I am forced to sin about once a month on average . Please stop your cruelty .

Ouch. What did I do? Did I forget our anniversary or your birthday?

Gawd, you females are so demanding. I'll apologize after I get through dicking around in my man-cave. :laughing0301:

Ouch. What did I do? Did I forget our anniversary or your birthday?

Gawd, you females are so demanding. I'll apologize after I get through dicking around in my man-cave. :laughing0301:
Why are you J Galt if you pretend to be named Dick?

Are you unconsciously telling us about a lack of size of something you wish you had more of ?

Why are you J Galt if you pretend to be named Dick?

Are you unconsciously telling us about a lack of size of something you wish you had more of ?

Being a man who's more than comfortable in his man skin, I can assure you that I have more dick than I really need.

Like they say, any more than a mouthful is a waste. :04:

Sick freaks

Fer sure. Why would any man want to be a woman? I mean who the hell really wants to be a woman, besides a woman?

No thanks. I love women, but you folks have problems I'm not equipped to deal with. Kudos to you women for putting up with the shit you have to on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back