#BoycottDoritos Trends on X After Company Hires Transgender Activist Who Posted Things About Raping 12-Year-Old Girls

To be honest I can't understand why someone isn't whipped for saying that publicly. Anyone who would say that on the internet for anyone to see should be beaten.

When are people going to learn being a tranny means they are mentally ill. They can't be trusted, and shouldn't be encouraged.

Doritos are tasty, but they're gum-rippers. I'll stick to my Japps potato chips and Mountain Dew.

Yahoo.

View attachment 912854

Japps? That's fucking racist!

boo-boo-this-man.gif

Oh and mountain dew is owned by Pepsi.

To be honest I can't understand why someone isn't whipped for saying that publicly. Anyone who would say that on the internet for anyone to see should be beaten.

When are people going to learn being a tranny means they are mentally ill. They can't be trusted, and shouldn't be encouraged.

boo-boo-this-man.gif

Boo man isn't even a Japp. :laughing0301:

boo-boo-this-man.gif

What's inspiring is that my first generation Japanese hubby and his parents experienced the WWII internment nightmare and still retained an amazing sense of equanimity and refrained from allowing the REAL racism of what happened to them turn them into bitter professional victims. I remember a party where my brother's drunken uncle-in-law used the phrase, "Dirty Jap" and hubby just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. But his own children who were raised by their liberal white mother were turned into whining little victims.

So, yeah, Japp's Chips didn't even make me raise an eyebrow. Nor would hubby have done. He likely would have laughed.

What's inspiring is that my first generation Japanese hubby and his parents experienced the WWII internment nightmare and still retained an amazing sense of equanimity and refrained from allowing the REAL racism of what happened to them turn them into bitter professional victims. I remember a party where my brother's drunken uncle-in-law used the phrase, "Dirty Jap" and hubby just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. But his own children who were raised by their liberal white mother were turned into whining little victims.

So, yeah, Japp's Chips didn't even make me raise an eyebrow. Nor would hubby have done. He likely would have laughed.

Well, I was laughing the entire time I was posting that quoted response. And it isn't racist at all, I just thought it would be funny.

I have no issue with Japanese folks at all. Their government backed the wrong side and made a grave mistake, but that's in the past. Asians, Spaniards, and Indians I don't even notice really. I see them like I do white people. Now most of the others? I notice them because from my experiences, they are a problem.

Well, I was laughing the entire time I was posting that quoted response. And it isn't racist at all, I just thought it would be funny.

I have no issue with Japanese folks at all. Their government backed the wrong side and made a grave mistake, but that's in the past. Asians, Spaniards, and Indians I don't even notice really. I see them like I do white people. Now most of the others? I notice them because from my experiences, they are a problem.

Yep, well said.

Yum doesn't own Pepsico and it's brands
Thanks for the info. See what I mean, hard to keep track. However Pepsico and YUM, Pepsi spun off its restaurant division in 1997 to Tricon Global Foods which became Yum and parent to Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC and others. Who knows who these companies are from day to day and which are actually different companies. A large company often has hundreds of different brands. Yum Brands

Fer sure. Why would any man want to be a woman? I mean who the hell really wants to be a woman, besides a woman?

No thanks. I love women, but you folks have problems I'm not equipped to deal with. Kudos to you women for putting up with the shit you have to on a daily basis.

They talk about abusing children.. odds are they have or will

At this point, it may be easier for you delicate snowflakes to list the companies you're not boycotting.

While having a Bud Light "Hold my beer" moment, Frito-Lay and Doritos which is owned by PepsiCo, hired a transgender he-turned-she to represent their product. But then it was discovered that he made sexually-depraved social media comments about a "12-year-old girl."

The reactions were instantaneous, and the sicko was fired.

"One of the posts in question reads, “I want to do hooligan things, like putting a 12-year-old girl in the a**.”

Other posts read, “I just passed my little cousin’s tongue through the v*gina and she smiled at me. The little ones too. They deserve pleasure.” and “I hate women who are victims of rape and who turn to self-help centers to overcome their trauma. What heavy whores.”

#BoycottDoritos Trends on X After Company Hires Transgender Activist Who Posted SICK Things About Raping "12-Year-Old Girls" as Brand Ambassador - Doritos Responds by Firing Sicko Two Days After Hiring! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson
Hard to believe a sexual deviant mental case would harbor such desires.

Being a man who's more than comfortable in his man skin, I can assure you that I have more dick than I really need.

Like they say, any more than a mouthful is a waste. :04:

You are a tacky individual Mr Galt . And part American --- I have a feeling that Texarse has been mentioned .

Over here we stone deviants .
Just saying .

:cool:

Last edited:
Nor I. I like a fresh A & W root beer float, but I haven't had one in over 30 years. I still buy Lays original potato chips and KFC on occasion and of course we still buy Quaker Oats products---it is difficult to boycott a single company anymore as so many are owned by conglomerates.
One of the things governments does have the power to do is break some of those conglomerates up.

You are a tacky individual Mr Galt . And part American --- I have a feeling that Texarse has been mentioned .

Over here we stone deviants .
Just saying .

:cool:

Hell, it wouldn't be the first time I ever got stoned. :04:

Hell, it wouldn't be the first time I ever got stoned. :04:
Touche with an accent .

Except our stones are rocks .
Though I can anticipate the response .
So Boulders rather than Rocks .

While having a Bud Light "Hold my beer" moment, Frito-Lay and Doritos which is owned by PepsiCo, hired a transgender he-turned-she to represent their product. But then it was discovered that he made sexually-depraved social media comments about a "12-year-old girl."

The reactions were instantaneous, and the sicko was fired.

"One of the posts in question reads, “I want to do hooligan things, like putting a 12-year-old girl in the a**.”

Other posts read, “I just passed my little cousin’s tongue through the v*gina and she smiled at me. The little ones too. They deserve pleasure.” and “I hate women who are victims of rape and who turn to self-help centers to overcome their trauma. What heavy whores.”

#BoycottDoritos Trends on X After Company Hires Transgender Activist Who Posted SICK Things About Raping "12-Year-Old Girls" as Brand Ambassador - Doritos Responds by Firing Sicko Two Days After Hiring! | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson
Damn, now Frito-Lay isn't inclusive anymore. Most people just don't have a clue that these letter people are actually hypersexual, which often involves children.

Forum List

Back