President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

You are literally saying that you are emulating those you opposed and criticized in the past. That makes you no different and no better then them. Congrats

Thanks, Big Guy! If you think I'm going to take all the shit that has been dished out, the dirty lies and cheats just to win elections of the past seven years which you idiots have NO intention of backing down from and just turn the other cheek, live and let live, you got another thing coming. It is SCORCHED FUCKING EARTH coming your way and the way of the hard left!

And I got front row center seats to the ass-whipping.

Thanks, Big Guy! If you think I'm going to take all the shit that has been dished out, the dirty lies and cheats just to win elections of the past seven years which you idiots have NO intention of backing down from and just turn the other cheek, live and let live, you got another thing coming. It is SCORCHED FUCKING EARTH coming your way and the way of the hard left!

And I got front row center seats to the ass-whipping.
And the best you can come up with on how to combat the left is to act just like them and use their tactics?! You have no spine and no character.

The same laws others break and face no charges. The Justice system is a partisan weaponized joke.
At least you are admitting that they are criminals who broke the law, that’s progress… your comparison diversion is irrelevant

And the best you can come up with on how to combat the left is to act just like them and use their tactics?!

Oh no. I intend to be FAR WORSE. The Left are going to get hammered to shit--- up, down, left and right until there is nothing left of your world, and the fun begins in just over 180 days, but then, Crazy Joe is a howl-fest practically every day.

Hey, Asshole, do I look like your fucking encyclopedia? I have been talking about other people answering simple, direct, obvious questions to things they claimed. When have I ever said anything about cell phones or data or anything being differentiated, much less being claimed?

Since it is YOUR question, Buttercup, why don't you give us YOUR answer?

Then tell us why it triggers you so much that an investigator look into these matters that concern much of the nation and present his detailed findings when no one else out there much less better is even admitting we have an enormously big election problem and is just trying to talk about it?
The Drama Queen ^^^ speaks loudly.
You asked “what other side.”

Are you that fucking lame that you can’t answer a question that you asked?

Answer appears to be YES.
Yes…. You are actually that Fucking Lame.

Oh no. I intend to be FAR WORSE. The Left are going to get hammered to shit--- up, down, left and right until there is nothing left of your world, and the fun begins in just over 180 days, but then, Crazy Joe is a howl-fest practically every day.
Oh wonderful. So you’re gonna be worse than the Left. Haha. That’s pretty pathetic and deplorable of you…. Like I said… no character

I ran across this answer to AP's Fact Check on "2,000 Mules". He/she destroys it. You will have to read both. The fact check is at the link.

" I expect more from the AP. It's like you just watched a drug-deal, and you wrote an article that says you can't be sure it wasn't crushed peppermint candy, or that you can't prove that the drug dealer isn't just the kid's uncle giving the kid lunch money, even though you just saw the dealer go back and forth from the stash house a dozen times and perform the same exchange with a few dozen other kids. This kind of incompetence doesn't suit you well. Seriously, stop interviewing University professors for opinions and calling that research, do some investigative research of your own and start caring about the truth. How about YOU analyze the data and come up with a better explanation, because nobody that watches the movie has any doubt that the latex gloves are anything but to cover up fingerprints for example. Your "facts" are insulting. This article is nonsense, and is no-doubt going to be the calling-card across the networks for a few weeks, until some new story takes the cover and you can't be happier about that. Those that watch the video won't be so quick to jump on board; in the long run, you lose, for lack of courage. We'll all be better off when you get with the actual facts, that there is a criminal enterprise in this instance that takes advantage of major holes in the system and that exploitation can lead to massive election fraud. Elections as they stand are not free and fair as your fantasy wants you to believe. We can do better, ballot trafficking is illegal and it needs to stop. Stop playing politics, and lying to yourself that you aren't. "

You asked “what other side.”
Yes, idiot, I asked someone who referred to some "other side" what "side" they were referring to. Just what part of your Aspergers disability doesn't allow you to grasp that?

Are you that fucking lame that you can’t answer a question that you asked? Answer appears to be YES. Yes…. You are actually that Fucking Lame.
No, the problem is that you were born with a square brain in a spherical world. You have bad wiring. Sorry, but I'd hurt myself trying to dumb it down any lower for you. Out of the last 1000 questions I've asked any leftard, so far, I've gotten back ZERO cogent answers.

I have one answer coming for you on November, 8, but I get the feeling you ain't gonna like it. :71:

It’s a shame toobfreak thinks he GOD.
Puts me down when it/she/he fucking whatever you are, and can’t respond without put downs.

Next

Yes, idiot, I asked someone who referred to some "other side" what "side" they were referring to. Just what part of your Aspergers disability doesn't allow you to grasp that?

No, the problem is that you were born with a square brain in a spherical world. You have bad wiring. Sorry, but I'd hurt myself trying to dumb it down any lower for you. Out of the last 1000 questions I've asked any leftard, so far, I've gotten back ZERO cogent answers.

I have one answer coming for you on November, 8, but I get the feeling you ain't gonna like it. :71:
So many put downs from GOD. Otherwise known as toobfreak

Aspergers……good one.
Square Brain. Sure.
Idiot.
Zero cogent answers.

You are full of insults and GOD is fake.

The Unit Circle you have is awesome

You care to ask me a question about the unit circle (which is Factual) or do you care to ask me a question on political beliefs (which is opinion).

I can ONLY hope to be the FIRST to give you a “cogent” answer.

So many put downs from GOD. Otherwise known as toobfreak

Aspergers……good one.
Square Brain. Sure.
Idiot.
Zero cogent answers.

You are full of insults and GOD is fake.

The Unit Circle you have is awesome

You care to ask me a question about the unit circle (which is Factual) or do you care to ask me a question on political beliefs (which is opinion).

I can ONLY hope to be the FIRST to give you a “cogent” answer.
Ready to admit the election was stolen by massive organized fraud?

There’s only so many hours of my life I’m willing to waste on conspiracy rabbit holes. You’ve cried wolf far too many times
I've told the sheep many times that I'm all for a thorough examination in which BOTH SIDES contribute, BOTH SIDES can challenge the other, and BOTH SIDES have to defend their positions in front of the other. In real time. Let's work together to find out what REALLY happened, and squeeze out any bullshit either side is shoveling.

But no, they don't want that. They actively, aggressively don't want to know anything other than what they're told in their cult.

I don't know the answers to my questions, but I do know they're acting like willfully ignorant rubes. Why is that?

Lol
You still

STILL have zero proof
The same proof law enforcement uses to arrest people and get convictions is what I have. All the excuses in the world won't change the facts. The election was stolen by an organized conspiracy. Non profit organizations supplying ballots to felons stuffing different drop boxes for days.

Forum List

Back