SCOTUS leaker is Jackson!

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
You have to admit, for an unprecedented thing like this to happen for the first time in 250 years, you have to think it's the new girl who just started a few weeks ago. The Supreme Court has a long cultural fixation on protecting the integrity of the court, both through formal rules and through customs. This principle reaches across all manners of ideological divide. Who is most likely to be unseeped in that cultural influence? The new girl who just started a few weeks ago.

You have to admit, for an unprecedented thing like this to happen for the first time in 250 years, you have to think it's the new girl who just started a few weeks ago. The Supreme Court has a long cultural fixation on protecting the integrity of the court, both through formal rules and through customs. This principle reaches across all manners of ideological divide. Who is most likely to be unseeped in that cultural influence? The new girl who just started a few weeks ago.

Where is the link and evidence that it is her?

I believe what happened was it was one of us at Albino Space Alien Control in area 69 that leaked the information because we worried that Joe Biden was losing the House and Senate…

Can not say it can not be seeing no one knows for sure!!!

IMO, the only way a Justice gets outed for this is if they admit it themselves. None of the other Justices are apt to do it. It will further damage the credibility of the court and they won't want to do that. It could easily be Kizzy or Sotomayor, based on their history of advocacy. In any case, there will be no punishment for this that would suit the "crime". The Right benefits from this in no possible way so we know it was done to fire up the outrage of the mob who burn, loot, and murder on behalf of the Democrat party.

It may well backfire on them though. If they again drag the country down into such violence and chaos, they may pay an even greater price in November. Those suburban women they champion so highly are beginning to wake up to the fact that only ONE party is jeopardizing their safety and the safety of their loved ones.

I believe what happened was it was one of us at Albino Space Alien Control in area 69 that leaked the information because we worried that Joe Biden was losing the House and Senate…

Can not say it can not be seeing no one knows for sure!!!

Of course, I'm providing a rational basis for my hypothesis, whereas you're simply making up a fantastical tale.

Funny. She is not yet on SCOTUS and has not even been sworn in yet - so how would she have access to the abortion draft?

I consider Amy Commie Barrett as the most likely suspect. She is an anti-abortion zealot and would want to "lock" in the votes to make it HARD for any of them to change their votes before the final version. Ginni Thomas would be my second guess.

IMO, the only way a Justice gets outed for this is if they admit it themselves. None of the other Justices are apt to do it. It will further damage the credibility of the court and they won't want to do that.

I think you could be right. Though, it might turn out to be a staffer of some kind. If so, I'm thinking that person will be revealed and fired for much the same reasons you point out.

Funny. She is not yet on SCOTUS and has not even been sworn in yet - so how would she have access to the abortion draft?

You really think anyone needs facts to prevent them from blaming the black woman for everything that goes wrong?

A vasectomy doesn't require one to pass a baby through the penile canal. Let's see ya do that more than once.

The dumb affirmative action bitch can bring coffee to the real Justices.

Forum List

Back