President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

He cannot open what he does not have.
Did you watch that interview?

What baffles me, is this corruption, reached all the way up to the federal level, while Trump was still in office? He had to have known, long before the 2020 election. SO?

It begs the question, why did he not do something to stop it before it was potentially deployed against him? :dunno:

Did The Department Of Justice Protect Brenda Snipes From Prosecution For Ballot Destruction?​

" . . . Disobedient Media spoke with Tim Canova, who told us:

“I was recently informed by election officials in Florida that it’s the Deputy AG, Rod Rosenstein, who would have been the DOJ official making the decision not to move forward with a criminal investigation in our ballot destruction case. I also believe that Steve Wasserman, an Assistant US Attorney at the DOJ headquarters in Washington, DC, may well have been involved in the decision, particularly since Wasserman spoke out publicly against prosecuting Awan in the days before Awan’s sentencing.”

A Floridian official set to prosecute Snipes was also said to have backed down after a trip to Washington DC, which involved meetings with the DOJ. Canova stated:

“Last May, the acting US Attorney for South Florida, Ben Greenberg, was about to open a criminal investigation into Snipes’s destruction of our ballots when he flew to DC for a week of meetings at DOJ. When he returned, the investigation was off.”

Canova’s contention that US Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein may have been responsible for preventing legal consequences for Brenda Snipes is profoundly concerning. Last year, Rosenstein faced heavy criticism in the wake of the publication of the infamous FISA Memo. . . . "

Forum List

Back