President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

Found the link.

It takes a while to load up and activate, but it eventually started working.

First published at 13:57 UTC on May 8th, 2022.

"A new documentary film titled, 2000 Mules, is revealing the truth about what really happened in the 2020 election. “The election of 2020 haunts the American mind,” says celebrated filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza. “There is a wide swath of people who know in their gut that there was coordinated, massive fraud. These people are frustrated that no one has been able to prove it–until now.” This film finds the truth behind the election that was “too close for comfort”, and 2000 Mules reveals an elaborate network of paid operatives who worked to break the election laws."
For more info visit: 2000 Mules

^^^^^
This is going to be painful for those with enough integrity to be honest with themselves.
I'm already a third of the way through. I found it interesting that the geo-location, tracking of the smart phones has found about a third of the mules, participated in the George Floyd riots. . . .

Now it makes sense as to why Moonie doesn't need to watch it, of course he knows how it was all done, he helped do it!

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm already a third of the way through. I found it interesting that the geo-location, tracking of the smart phones has found about a third of the mules, participated in the George Floyd riots. . . .

Now it makes sense as to why Moonie doesn't need to watch it, of course he knows how it was all done, he helped do it!

:auiqs.jpg:
Did he get some Zuckerbucks? Enjoy the film. They caught them.

Investigator Gregg Phillips: FOX's Lawyers Are Keeping "2000 Mules" Off of the Channel​

That will be great. All those people will be able to spread the word that there was a criminal conspiracy and the election was stolen. This is a fact not a conspiracy. Again, showing a movie is a fact. No need to move this thread, it will only prove obvious bias.

View attachment 640876
I'm waiting for Dinesh D'Souza to make a documentary about the January 6 insurrection.
That one I would watch.

That will be great. All those people will be able to spread the word that there was a criminal conspiracy and the election was stolen. This is a fact not a conspiracy. Again, showing a movie is a fact. No need to move this thread, it will only prove obvious bias.

View attachment 640876

you say no need to move this thread,I have to assume this was not in the conspiracy theory section orignally?:auiqs.jpg:this thread is too politically incorrect for the mods of course so it was a given it was going to be moved here,somehow conspiracy facts are considered conspiracy theories in the warped opinions of the mods around here.:cuckoo: the conspiracy the conspiracy section is actually the best place for factual information,unfortunately because of that,wegot paid shills from langley like Bodecca that troll here night and day 24/7 to derail truth discussions on these threads.

D'Souza, "IF you are listening". I challenging you to show me the Geotracking in a district that trump won. And SHOW us the exact same data from Geotracking.

View attachment 640876
Massive failure for Trump and for you.

You have created several threads on this and yit is absoolute proven FACT that the movie is a failure with no evidence to support the claim that gthe election was stolen.

You already know this of course but you are too much of a chiildish BRAT to admit when you are wrong

Massive failure for Trump and for you.

You have created several threads on this and yit is absoolute proven FACT that the movie is a failure with no evidence to support the claim that gthe election was stolen.

You already know this of course but you are too much of a chiildish BRAT to admit when you are wrong
Groundhog day. Where have you been stupid?

Ever gonna post any evidence?

Or just emojis?

The film 2000 mules presented none and is as worthless as those emojis which are smarter than you

Where is your evidence of theft boy?
I have, you unbelievably stupid person. Are you ever going to stop trolling?

D'Souza, "IF you are listening". I challenging you to show me the Geotracking in a district that trump won. And SHOW us the exact same data from Geotracking.
Actually, that would be interesting.

Science demands a control group. I do, actually wonder if he did that?

:eusa_think:

You're easy credulity on this issue, either shows that you don't give a damn about the process over politics, or that you are a hyper-partisan, and if you really did know the truth? You it's clelar, you likely would't care anyway.

On the of chance that you honestly would? I recommend you watch the second segment in this video. This is from a liberal leaning news source, covering documented, now acknowledged fraud. One in which an election supervisor even lost her job over. And this fraud? IS the exact type of fraud which in which we are talking about. So? It is not out of the realm of possibility. You really need to open your mind to the possibility that is could have happened.

I have posted that video at the minute mark to the topic.

CN LIVE! S1E17 DNC Corruption: Tim Canova, Niko House & The Becks​

You're easy credulity on this issue, either shows that you don't give a damn about the process over politics, or that you are a hyper-partisan, and if you really did know the truth? You it's clelar, you likely would't care anyway.

On the of chance that you honestly would? I recommend you watch the second segment in this video. This is from a liberal leaning news source, covering documented, now acknowledged fraud. One in which an election supervisor even lost her job over. And this fraud? IS the exact type of fraud which in which we are talking about. So? It is not out of the realm of possibility. You really need to open your mind to the possibility that is could have happened.

I have posted that video at the minute mark to the topic.

CN LIVE! S1E17 DNC Corruption: Tim Canova, Niko House & The Becks​

He cannot open what he does not have.

Forum List

Back