President Trump will be the first President in history to attend the March for Life

Last edited:
How many women has Trump forced to have an abortion?

n
Not surprising. You all want to grab women by the pussy, the only difference is that you want to do it with the law. Yep.
Face it, occupied. Babies come out of pussies. Just because they did, they grew out of grabbing before they learned how to talk. Some males just take longer than others, and President Trump grew out of that long ago. But, you beat dead horses, don't you.
beating-a-dead-horse-gif-4.gif
Just stirring the shit on a topic that's nothing but shit to begin with..

That's really not for you to decide.. You don't like the topic -- don't post... It's simple.. Same way you choose from a menu...

Got 13 posts marked for deletion and maybe some other paper work.. There's a topic here and I'm gonna recognize it as a valid discussion... So unless the OP PMs me and WANTS it moved to Badlands, I'm gonna keep cleaning and warning and it will stay open...

President Donald Trump is about to make pro-life history. He's planning to appear in-person to speak Friday at the annual March for Life in Washington, DC, one of the most illustrious events in the pro-life movement.

'A Watershed Moment for the Pro-Life Movement': Trump to Make History at March for Life Friday

Oh no imagine the pissed off demonicrats they can't have this happening on now we can be sure they'll find a way to jack it up.

Something on the back of my neck is flashing a red warning sign about this! I'm getting this crazy premonition that someone there might try something stupid. Hope security is like a bear trap there.

The Democrats' support for abortion is perfectly consistent with their pro-slavery views prior to the Civil War and their white supremacist views prior to the Civil Rights era.

This Friday the 24 of January ....GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!:thup:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

- See you on Friday...Big Crowd! -

President Trump Addresses the 45th March for Life | The White House

pFZFc9b.jpg
Nothing new – Trump is just another authoritarian Republican who wants to increase the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
So, you're OK with killing babies in the womb and chopping them into pieces with medical forceps?

Not surprising. You all want to grab women by the pussy, the only difference is that you want to do it with the law. Yep.
Lefties sure do get triggered by someone supporting human rights.
Yep, TRIGGERED beyond ANY reason. They ARE insane.
Try and remain calm. Not allowing abortion leads to horrible side effects. Thank goodness we now have Obamacare and free birth control which leads to a cut in abortions by 40% immediately. this is settled law and it's just a wedge issue for the GOP to put it over on the dupes again... While they rob you blind for the greedy idiot Rich GOP. Only propaganda brainwash makes this possible. Change the channel

Face it, occupied. Babies come out of pussies. Just because they did, they grew out of grabbing before they learned how to talk. Some males just take longer than others, and President Trump grew out of that long ago. But, you beat dead horses, don't you.
Grew out of it when? 1, 2, 3 wives ago? I suspect election year optics, but I'm naturally suspicious.

Grew out of it when? 1, 2, 3 wives ago? I suspect election year optics, but I'm naturally suspicious.
I never thought I'd meet a bonafide genuine bedroom voyeur on USMB political Boards. :aug08_031:

Trump to Attend Anti-Abortion March in First for U.S. President

Late-Term Abortion Stance May Be Trump Card in 2020 | RealClearPolitics

In Tuesday’s address, the president condemned them for legislation allowing “a baby to be ripped from the mother’s womb.” He accused them of authorizing the execution of “a baby after birth.” And he asked Congress for a 20-week abortion ban.

"To defend the dignity of every person,” Trump said, “I ask Congress to pass legislation to prohibit the late-term abortion of children who can feel pain in the mother's womb.”

Giving this issue prime-time exposure was enough to send Land’s phone ringing off the hook as caller after religious caller sang the praises of “the most demonstrably pro-life president we’ve ever had.”

Personally, I believe in hands off of women's bodies when it comes to births. However,I am very much against later term abortions. If you don't want the baby...have it removed as soon as you find out you are pregnant. This killing it just before its born or even after its born is murder.

One can only wonder how many abortions Trump has paid for.

His followers are sheep. It's a shame his mother didn't have one.
One can only wonder how many 8 year old prostitutes you've paid for.

Maybe he did. Maybe he didn't. Your hateful speculation speaks to your lack of character. Not his.

Science is Pro Life. Christianity and most other religions are Pro Life.

The Left demand that innocent children be given no right to live, and then act surprised when a school shooter agrees with them.

Try and remain calm. Not allowing abortion leads to horrible side effects. Thank goodness we now have Obamacare and free birth control which leads to a cut in abortions by 40% immediately. this is settled law and it's just a wedge issue for the GOP to put it over on the dupes again... While they rob you blind for the greedy idiot Rich GOP. Only propaganda brainwash makes this possible. Change the channel

Living children is a side effect that makes America stronger and better. Otherwise aborting 10 year old children to avoid side effects would be justified.

You can't seriously think people that take part of the profit from children being put to death could call others "greedy", do you?

Didn't you realize how stupid that was before you said it?

Forum List

Back