President Trump: “We are at the brink of World War 3 in Ukraine. And we need a peace deal right now. I would have a peace deal within 24hrs"

Of course we know, Trump signed the agreement, and was following the advice of the military.....we know he would of continued to do so.

What we do know is Xiden ignored it, and ignored the military, and surrendered to taliban, and betrayed our allies. We don't have to speculate on anything

The only part of the agreement Biden ignored was the withdrawal date.

The only part of the agreement Biden ignored was the withdrawal date.
That's not true...that's one of the things he ignored. Just like you ignored my prior post showing you that

But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did, but Biden chose to stay in it, although he delayed the complete pullout from May to September.

Still, Trump had those prisoners released even though the Taliban were not keeping up with their end of the agreement. Donald "appeasement" Trump capitulated to the Taliban.
No actually that was one of the first things done, they were keeping up their end of it then..and in fact exchanged prisoners.

You are wrong.

Xiden was the great appeaser that ignored the agreement, and our military and betrayed our allies. Xiden pulled out.

That's not true...that's one of the things he ignored. Just like you ignored my prior post showing you that

But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did, but Biden chose to stay in it, although he delayed the complete pullout from May to September.

LOLOL

Again, you criticizing Biden for not taking the "escape clause" while at the same time, applauding Trump for not taking the "escape clause."

It's your disingenuous posts which do you in.

No actually that was one of the first things done, they were keeping up their end of it then..and in fact exchanged prisoners.

You are wrong.

Xiden was the great appeaser that ignored the agreement, and our military and betrayed our allies. Xiden pulled out.

LOL

They were NEVER in compliance with the agreement.

But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did, but Biden chose to stay in it
The inter-afghan peace talks failed to start on the agreed date March 10th 2020. At that point we still had 13,000 troops to use to enforce the conditions on the Taliban. There was also supposed to be a ceasefire between the Taliban and the Afghan's, that was never started. So Trump, who did not enforce the agreement withdrew most all the forces necessary to enforce the agreement by the time Biden was sworn in. But Biden chose to stay in it?

Of course that was written at the height of the media feeding frenzy.......

The inter-afghan peace talks failed to start on the agreed date March 10th 2020. At that point we still had 13,000 troops to use to enforce the conditions on the Taliban. There was also supposed to be a ceasefire between the Taliban and the Afghan's, that was never started. So Trump, who did not enforce the agreement withdrew most all the forces necessary to enforce the agreement by the time Biden was sworn in. But Biden chose to stay in it?

Of course that was written at the height of the media feeding frenzy.......
They hadn't failed yet....but yes there were issues...that's why Trump never left....Xiden did. What part of that don't you get? Trump keep the number of trumps there that the military recommended.

They hadn't failed yet....but yes there were issues
Nope it was an utter and complete failure on Donnies part.
that's why Trump never left
We'll never know what the military told him after Nov. 11th, when he ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan. 15, 2021, and Nov. 17th when he flip flopped and acceded to the 2,500 troops to continue to support the Afghan Army in the field. No doubt they gave him huge trouble for trying to run out on our allies, again, months before the scheduled departure.

Worst CiC ever.

Nope it was an utter and complete failure on Donnies part.

We'll never know what the military told him after Nov. 11th, when he ordered the complete withdrawal by Jan. 15, 2021, and Nov. 17th when he flip flopped and acceded to the 2,500 troops to continue to support the Afghan Army in the field. No doubt they gave him huge trouble for trying to run out on our allies, again, months before the scheduled departure.

Worst CiC ever.
haha yeah it was trumps fault xiden surrendered months months later and didn’t follow the advice of the military or the agreement! hahaha you wonder why we call yoj cultist?

i bet you think it’s trump’s fault xiden’s been stealing classified documents for decades, and his son is a crack head too! haha

haha yeah it was trumps fault xiden surrendered months months later and didn’t follow the advice of the military or the agreement! hahaha you wonder why we call yoj cultist?

i bet you think it’s trump’s fault xiden’s been stealing classified documents for decades, and his son is a crack head too! haha
I've never said Biden wasn't responsible for the decision(s) he made after Jan 20 2021.

Ya'll don't want even to acknowledge what Trump did much less assign him some of the blame for the situation that evolved in 2021.

"The decision to leave Afghanistan was made by President Trump in his administration on February 29th, 2020, where we committed to leave by a date certain. There was a particular provision or a condition, if you will, about negotiations between the Taliban and the Afghan government. There was even a date specified; March 10th, 2020, less than two weeks after the signing of the Doha Agreement. Clearly that condition was not met."

Senator King: (01:50:06)
My question is, and General Milley, you were the only one who overlapped the two administrations. Were there any efforts on behalf of the prior administration to enforce that condition of negotiation with the Afghan government and the Taliban?

General Milley: (01:50:25)
Senator, as I said in my opening remarks, the conditions that were required of the Taliban, none of them were met except one.

General Milley: (01:50:47)
I don’t have personal knowledge of that, whether or not [inaudible 01:50:51] or others were personally saying that, I don’t have personal knowledge of that, but I do know that none of the conditions were met except the one which, “Don’t attack American forces and coalition forces.” That condition was-

Senator King: (01:51:03)
The conditions were not met, but you testified that the troop withdrawals and the release of the 5,000 Taliban prisoners did proceed, even though the conditions had not been met, is that correct?

General Milley: (01:51:14)
That is correct.

Trump left Biden no choice but to pull the remaining troops out.

It would have been hard to tell the American people we're going back to fighting the Taliban. We know Donald did it on purpose too, he told us so at his first rally after losing the election.

"How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

He is the backstabber in chief, aka Benedict Donald.

You sure? (certainly no intention of mine to defend Trumps actions)

Yes, I'm sure.

"I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don't we think? 21 years. [The Biden admin] couldn't stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop." ~ Donald Trump, 6.26.2021

I've never said Biden wasn't responsible for the decision(s) he made after Jan 20 2021.

Ya'll don't want even to acknowledge what Trump did much less assign him some of the blame for the situation that evolved in 2021.

"The decision to leave Afghanistan was made by President Trump in his administration on February 29th, 2020, where we committed to leave by a date certain. There was a particular provision or a condition, if you will, about negotiations between the Taliban and the Afghan government. There was even a date specified; March 10th, 2020, less than two weeks after the signing of the Doha Agreement. Clearly that condition was not met."

Senator King: (01:50:06)
My question is, and General Milley, you were the only one who overlapped the two administrations. Were there any efforts on behalf of the prior administration to enforce that condition of negotiation with the Afghan government and the Taliban?

General Milley: (01:50:25)
Senator, as I said in my opening remarks, the conditions that were required of the Taliban, none of them were met except one.

General Milley: (01:50:47)
I don’t have personal knowledge of that, whether or not [inaudible 01:50:51] or others were personally saying that, I don’t have personal knowledge of that, but I do know that none of the conditions were met except the one which, “Don’t attack American forces and coalition forces.” That condition was-

Senator King: (01:51:03)
The conditions were not met, but you testified that the troop withdrawals and the release of the 5,000 Taliban prisoners did proceed, even though the conditions had not been met, is that correct?

General Milley: (01:51:14)
That is correct.
Ok then we are in agreement....he is the only person responsible for the surrender. Thanks.

hahaha we know that's untrue....the miltary advised against it....and the deal that was in place said he didn't have....but regardless of that...we know from Xiden himself....the deal had nothing to do with it, Trump had nothing to do with it....

Biden: I would have sought Afghanistan withdrawal even without Trump’s Taliban deal​

The president’s acknowledgment comes after he has argued his hands were tied by the previous administration’s agreement.

“I would have tried to figure out how to withdraw those troops, yes,” Biden told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in an interview conducted Wednesday. Segments of the interview aired Wednesday on ABC’s “World News Tonight” and Thursday on “Good Morning America.”

Xiden ignored the military, ignored the peace deal....he surrendered all on his own

Ok then we are in agreement....he is the only person responsible for the surrender. Thanks.
Well there were others in his administration that pushed for the Doha Skedaddle Accords like the Turncoat Pompeo, and of course that Miller guy who fought against special visas for our Afghan partners. So, Benedict Donnie doesn't get all the credit. President Biden, for his part decided not to re-deploy thousands of fresh troops to fix Benedict's unconditional troop reductions, but that was a no brainer, we only had a few thousand troops left.

hahaha we know that's untrue....the miltary advised against it....and the deal that was in place said he didn't have....but regardless of that...we know from Xiden himself....the deal had nothing to do with it, Trump had nothing to do with it....

Biden: I would have sought Afghanistan withdrawal even without Trump’s Taliban deal​

The president’s acknowledgment comes after he has argued his hands were tied by the previous administration’s agreement.

“I would have tried to figure out how to withdraw those troops, yes,” Biden told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in an interview conducted Wednesday. Segments of the interview aired Wednesday on ABC’s “World News Tonight” and Thursday on “Good Morning America.”

Xiden ignored the military, ignored the peace deal....he surrendered all on his own

LOL

You idiot, Trump himself said he left Biden no choice but to pull the remaining troops...

"I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don't we think? 21 years. [The Biden admin] couldn't stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop." ~ Donald Trump, 6.26.2021

The United States is preparing a new $2.2bn military aid package for Ukraine.
For the first time it may include longer-range missiles.

Degenerates are in a hurry to ruin the world.

Forum List

Back