President Trump: “We are at the brink of World War 3 in Ukraine. And we need a peace deal right now. I would have a peace deal within 24hrs"

Sure, and he was going to have a beautiful healthcare plan that covered everybody, and cost less, and he was going to do it in the first week of his presidency. Who knew healthcare was so complicated?
Limitless horizon of Moran.

He could get it done

That's not true! What's your global negotiation skills compared to Trump?

This is the savant who couldn't be made to read a ONE PAGE daily intelligence briefing.

ONE PAGE.....WITH PICTURES...HE GAVE IT TO JARED, WHO DIDN'T HAVE CLEARANCE.

Just to be clear, the "surrender and betrayal" you are talking about is the one Trump took the credit for, correct?

So wtf makes you think that Trump was somehow more popular in UK? It's not his policy, it's certanly not his abyssimal aproval....so is it just your fantasy? Don't lie now.

hahahh nope.....Trump took credit for working out a peace agreement....sadly Xiden won, ignored it....and was held in contempt of hte UK for his betrayal. Trump wasn't in office when Xiden was doing that

hahahh nope.....Trump took credit for working out a peace agreement...
The agreement was made between Taliban and Trump for full American withdrawal within months.

When UK was talking about "surrender and betrayal" this EXACTLY what they were talking about.

And here is you, talking like Trump is absolved from a policy he clearly pursued and took credit for. You are either really dumb or think everyone else is.

Last edited:
Tthe agreement was made between Taliban and Trump for full American withdrawal within months.

When UK was talking about "surrender and betrayal" this EXACTLY what they are talking about. You talking like Trump is absolved from a policy he clearly pursued and took credit for is laughable bullshit.
yes it was a peace agreement…the UK as well as other members of the UN security council approved
…sadly xiden ignored it, and betrayed the UK, hence why he was held in contempt

yes it was a peace agreement…the UK as well as other members of the UN security council approved
Wtf are you talking about? UN and UK were never party to Trump's agreement with Taliban and UK never supported withdrawal.

Do you just make this shit up on the fly?

Sounds like there was no vote. Just some members of their parliament voicing contempt.
no i provided the link. there was a vote. he was officially held in contempt of the entire kingdom

Wtf are you talking about? UN and UK were never party to Trump's agreement with Taliban and UK never supported withdrawal.

Do you just make this shit up on the fly?
they officially endorced trump plan.

no i provided the link. there was a vote. he was officially held in contempt of the entire kingdom

You lie again. My shocked face --> :icon_rolleyes:

Nothing in your link says parliament voted on it.

It was just some MP's who voiced contempt.

So no, the U.K. did not vote to hold Biden in contempt.

You lie again. My shocked face --> :icon_rolleyes:

Nothing in your link says parliament voted on it.

It was just some MP's who voiced contempt.

So no, the U.K. did not vote to hold Biden in contempt.
hahah wow you live in a odd place of course they did

hahah wow you live in a odd place of course they did

LOL

Had they actually voted to hold Biden in contempt, you'd be able to show that. Pointing out some members of parliament voiced their opinion on that would be like saying the U.S. held Trump in contempt because the Squad said so.

LOL

Had they actually voted to hold Biden in contempt, you'd be able to show that. Pointing out some members of parliament voiced their opinion on that would be like saying the U.S. held Trump in contempt because the Squad said so.
i did i provided the link

There was no vote, he was not officially held in contempt.

You are just clueless. Though to be fair UK's news paper's inflated heading from that day mislead alot of people into thinking that.

BTW you notice how so much of what you post is proven total BS? Why do you think that is?

Forum List

Back