President Trump to speak soon

Have been since mid 80s. Dad was democrat. But in 72 when I started voting, I had to vote for Lamar Alexander to get rid of the theiving Dem Governor Ray Blanchard "The Pardon Selling King". Damned Democrats! But, I also voted for Nixon, that year for president. We all know how that turned out. Damned Republicans! Tricky Dick appoint Ford to position to become president, so he could get pardoned. Damned Republicans! He ran for Pres, but I voted Jimmy Carter. Jimmy was and is a heck of nice guy, but as President, nope, pitiful. I don't care if it was world circumstance, North Koreans, OPEC, the inflation caused by shortage, whatever. Damned Democrats! Voted Republican, Reagan twice. I was sitting in a tank, listening to godless russiam speech. Inflation peaked about 12% and lasted basically all 8 years. Damned Republicans!

That was it. Neither party even had the answers and never did. Both parties had assholes aplenty, making bank off being politicians, whether the economy they all ran was worth a crap or not or even crashed, whether they got us into crap or not, whether the had illegal wars or not.

It's a crapshoot. You get better odds at Tunica. But do not get hooked on anybody's party.
So who's your vote going for this time?

You should read about the fall of the Roman Empire.

---Fall of Roman Empire caused by 'contagion of homosexuality'---

please

Forum List

Back