President Trump: the first 50 days

Poodle doing what he always does - trying to lower the bar and drop the U.S. to the level of other nations. Poodle - if Europe is soooo great - why is it your ass has never left for Europe? Or Cuba? Or Canada? Because you know it is a failed ideology when you don't have conservatives to mooch off of.

Because I don't speak German or French? But frankly, I would love it if the Blue states formed their own country and left you inbred morons in Jesusland to fend for yourselves.

CBO tells Trump that Trumpcare will cost 24 million people to lose their insurance
That's almost as much as Obamacare caused people who earned their insurance to lose it. Oops.
Obamacare let 20 million Americans gain health insurance
Trumpcare takes it away from 24 million

When these 20 million "gained" insurance, I wonder how many of them had it paid for by the taxpayer?

Mark
So,what?
America helping people who can't afford healthcare. Tax dollars going for things like helping sick people instead of building a silly wall

Uh huh...guess those indictments will be coming shortly, right? (Along with Hillary's)
Oh goodie...more left-wing "logic".
  • Adolf Hitler was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?
  • Syed Farook was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?
  • Eric Harris was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?
  • Dylan Klebold was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?
You can always count on a hatriot to say something irrational.
You don't indict dead people

Hillary is alive and well and never had a single indictment in spite of Republicans accusing her of murder, treason and fraud

Uh huh...guess those indictments will be coming shortly, right? (Along with Hillary's)
Oh goodie...more left-wing "logic".
Adolf Hitler was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?

Adolf Hitler’s treason trial begins in Munich | OUPblog

Syed Farook was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?

New dates set for trials of San Bernardino shooters' friends, relatives

Eric Harris was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?
Eric Harris was shot by a cop. WTF?!?

Dylan Klebold was never "indicted". Guess he never did anything illegal?

CNN - Gun provider sentenced to 6 years in Columbine case - November 13, 1999

Now where are those charges for the ALIVE AND WELL "lawbreakers", Puppy?

Trump has had perhaps the worst first 50 days in history

President Obama prevented a Depression in his first 50 days

Trump?
Humiliated by Mexico
Botched Muslim ban
Slanderous accusation against Obama
Donnycare? Need I say more?

Puppy, you're growing shrill and incoherent. You can't indict a dead person. Were he alive, would he have been charged with a crime and brought to trial, yes or no?
And you can't indict a wealthy, politically connected person whose husband was president, who severed as Secretary of State, and whose last boss was the last president. The AG was NEVER going to indict her no matter what she did. You know it. I know it. Hitlery knows it. But you are just being "shrill and incoherent" about the reality.

Hillary is alive and well and never had a single indictment in spite of Republicans accusing her of murder, treason and fraud because she is very wealthy and politically connected.
As usual, I had to correct your post for you...

That's odd

Republicans are wealthy and well connected. They also controlled a Congress in which eight Benghazi witch hunts found nothing and seven years of Whitewater investigations found nothing

Are Republicans that inept?

The part I like best about Trumps first 50 days was how his appointed minions had to scramble to try to justify his lies

No, we have no proof that 3-5 million voted illegally
No, we have no proof that Obama "tapped the wires" in Trump Tower
No, we have no proof that more people came to Trumps inauguration than Obama's
Yes we realize Mexico will not pay for the wall
Umm....yes we thing that unemployment numbers under Obama were fake but the exact same numbers under Trump are very real

I don't care how much you paid me...I could never sell out my self esteem to work for Trump

The part I like best about Trumps first 50 days was how his appointed minions had to scramble to try to justify his lies
The part I like best about Trump's first 50 days is how he has been so wildly successful that it has caused you hatriots to lose your tiny, little minds and point at silly things like "Mexico told Trump off" to support your lies that Trump's first 50 days hasn't been the astounding success it actually has.

foghorn1.gif

Donnycare is going to cover EVERYONE and cost less

Donnycare is going to cover EVERYONE and cost less
It's 50 days in - he hasn't even made his healthcare proposal yet. How about you wait until "after the law is passed so you can find out what's in it"? :laugh:

Trump told us he already had a plan that was better than Obamacare and that he would reveal it as soon as he got elected

Are you admitting that he lied to us?

Trump told us he already had a plan that was better than Obamacare and that he would reveal it as soon as he got elected

Are you admitting that he lied to us?
If anything, Trump should be condemned to holding his plan to such a low standard.

Agree it should not be that hard to come up with something better than a plan as bad as Obamacare

Until we saw what Donnycare looked like

Too funny

Trump told us he already had a plan that was better than Obamacare and that he would reveal it as soon as he got elected Are you admitting that he lied to us?
Nope. He's not Obama. He understands that he is not a dictator and respects the U.S. Constitution. Which means this all has to go through Congress. It is not just the Donald Trump show. I know this is hard for you fascists to wrap your head around but maybe in 8 years or so you'll understand how it is supposed to work.

Forum List

Back