President Trump Promises to sign Concealed Carry Reciprocity When Reelected

Let’s say you own a company. And you find that the Manager you hired doesn’t do anything he promises to, and is insulting towards the rest of the employees. Now. Do you fire him? Or do you stay with him because finding a replacement makes the future uncertain?

I’d fire the jackass and try someone new. Worst case scenario, the replacement is no better.
You're on the Titanic, captain Trump hollows, screams, and shouts at the crew and the ship sails around the iceberg.

You're on the Titanic, captain Biden sniffs, fondles, and drools over the crew and the ship slams into the iceberg and sinks.

You forgot to pack your swimming arm bands, which captain would you want?

You're on the Titanic, captain Trump hollows, screams, and shouts at the crew and the ship sails around the iceberg.

You're on the Titanic, captain Biden sniffs, fondles, and drools over the crew and the ship slams into the iceberg and sinks.

You forgot to pack your swimming arm bands, which captain would you want?

First Trump wouldn’t change course. He would announce that the ship was beautiful and fantastic as it sank below the waves. Oh he would be on a lifeboat with gold plated nameplates. With a few minions while the rest of us drown.

Afterwards he would hold a Press Conference where he informed us all that he was the greatest Captain ever. His safety record was flawless. And when someone asked him about the 90% of the passengers and crew who died when Titanic Sunk he would deny it sunk. Then he would claim it was a witch-hunt. Then he would claim it was a conspiracy to make him look bad.

And how do I know that? Because that is what Trump does all the time. We hear endlessly how he had the greatest economy ever. If you ignore his last year in office. That wasn’t his fault. He had nothing to do with record unemployment or toilet paper shortages. That was the Democrats.

Most successful Negotiator ever. Unless you consider the deal with the Taliban.

Greatest commander in chief ever. Unless you want to talk about his withdrawal order for 10,000 troops in Germany right before the Russians attacked.

We hear endlessly how awesome Trump is. But we aren’t supposed to talk about details. Or look beyond the claims. Like NAFTA. We got it renamed. Little else really. Jobs still flowing to Mexico. Great job Trump. Fixed that you did.

Truthfully. If Trump was the Captain of the Titanic. He would have been the first off the ship. He would claim it was so he could better see and organize the effort to save the ship as he sailed away from the sinking vessel.

First Trump wouldn’t change course. He would announce that the ship was beautiful and fantastic as it sank below the waves. Oh he would be on a lifeboat with gold plated nameplates. With a few minions while the rest of us drown.

Afterwards he would hold a Press Conference where he informed us all that he was the greatest Captain ever. His safety record was flawless. And when someone asked him about the 90% of the passengers and crew who died when Titanic Sunk he would deny it sunk. Then he would claim it was a witch-hunt. Then he would claim it was a conspiracy to make him look bad.

And how do I know that? Because that is what Trump does all the time. We hear endlessly how he had the greatest economy ever. If you ignore his last year in office. That wasn’t his fault. He had nothing to do with record unemployment or toilet paper shortages. That was the Democrats.

Most successful Negotiator ever. Unless you consider the deal with the Taliban.

Greatest commander in chief ever. Unless you want to talk about his withdrawal order for 10,000 troops in Germany right before the Russians attacked.

We hear endlessly how awesome Trump is. But we aren’t supposed to talk about details. Or look beyond the claims. Like NAFTA. We got it renamed. Little else really. Jobs still flowing to Mexico. Great job Trump. Fixed that you did.

Truthfully. If Trump was the Captain of the Titanic. He would have been the first off the ship. He would claim it was so he could better see and organize the effort to save the ship as he sailed away from the sinking vessel.
Into the cold plummeting waters you go Jack.

The fifth says Life, Liberty, or Property. It doesn’t say rights. We argue that these are divine rights. Rights granted to us not by Man, but by God. Yet we strip rights constantly for the slightest excuse.
those are rights,,

how is it you stupid fucks are able to turn 0n a computer but not be able to read simple english??

taking away gun rights from someone that just killed someone isnt a slightest excuse,,

those are rights,,

how is it you stupid fucks are able to turn 0n a computer but not be able to read simple english??

taking away gun rights from someone that just killed someone isnt a slightest excuse,,

The question is when they get out of prison. Of course you know that. And of course you pervert the question to avoid the hypocrisy of your own position.

Let’s say you own a company. And you find that the Manager you hired doesn’t do anything he promises to, and is insulting towards the rest of the employees. Now. Do you fire him? Or do you stay with him because finding a replacement makes the future uncertain?

I’d fire the jackass and try someone new. Worst case scenario, the replacement is no better.
Some of the employees should be insulted. Clean house.

..He's just better than the alternative.
Really? A traitor is better than a world respected leader?

Good fuckin God.

BTW, I voted for him in the primary in 2016. Then he kept getting more and more insane.

The question is when they get out of prison. Of course you know that. And of course you pervert the question to avoid the hypocrisy of your own position.
the question is how they got out and why I was specific as to released on parole or serving their full sentence which means theyve paid their debt to society,,

but if course you knew that but decided to act like I never said it to avoid the hypocracy of your narrative,,

He can't sign anything until Congress passes it, and their handlers do not want that. I was skeptical about Trump when he was in office by the state actors he surrounded himself with. I am not so sure he isn't some controlled opposition designed to fracture the voting base. He is either that or completely incompetent, and he doesn't appear to be that.

The moron would hit it head on to prove how tough he was and all would die.
Just like he tried to kill his entire debate team rather than admit he had covid.
The man is Satan. Orange Satan.

Forum List

Back