President Trump Promises to sign Concealed Carry Reciprocity When Reelected

THIS^ sums it up better than any other attempt that I've seen. The Left cannot even imagine that 75 million of us aren't in a cult but are just fed the hell UP with the Marxist revolution they are engaged in.
To the point: Americans in the millions are fkn fed up with being cheated out of a piece of the great big American pie.

Over the last 10 years or so they've awakened from their coma and come to realize that they all should be doing as well as ordinary people in other countries.

But tell tham the facts and they still deny, deny, deny!

Curious. Some states have licenses, or permits for concealed carry. Others have what is called Constitutional Carry. What if you are in a state that requires a permit, or license, and you are from a state that doesn’t?
That's part of the reason I prefer it state by state anyway.

Since when has congress done anything other than fuck-over gun-owners?

Remember, if a national reciprocity bill ever makes it to his desk dems would have input in it too with all kinds of limits as to when, where, and how you can carry.....Think the "sensitive places" prohibitions.

And yes it would fuck states that have put in the work/passed Constitutional Carry.

my god thats the dumbest question ever,,,

Not so much. Reciprocal agreements already exist with many states. But those states, many of them, require a permit. Georgia, where I am, has gone constitutional carry. But if I travel to Colorado, my permit is accepted, but not constitutional carry. In Colorado, I’d be violating the law if I carried without my Georgia license.

If you wanted to equate it to an Identification. Your State must have REAL ID to be valid in other states or federal locations like Courthouses. Or airports.

The key to Reciprocity Agreements is that they recognize the permit from your home state as valid. However you are still required to follow the laws in the state you are visiting. So as an example. If it is legal to carry in a bar in your State, it may be illegal to carry in a bar in the state you are visiting.

Not so much. Reciprocal agreements already exist with many states. But those states, many of them, require a permit. Georgia, where I am, has gone constitutional carry. But if I travel to Colorado, my permit is accepted, but not constitutional carry. In Colorado, I’d be violating the law if I carried without my Georgia license.

If you wanted to equate it to an Identification. Your State must have REAL ID to be valid in other states or federal locations like Courthouses. Or airports.

The key to Reciprocity Agreements is that they recognize the permit from your home state as valid. However you are still required to follow the laws in the state you are visiting. So as an example. If it is legal to carry in a bar in your State, it may be illegal to carry in a bar in the state you are visiting.
or we could just follow the 2nd A under its original intent and repeal all gun laws,,

I dont understand what thats got to do with our discussion??
we are discussing not restricting gun ownership, and the 2nd A not saying anything about using a gun to commit a crime,,

People out of prison can’t own a gun. Their second amendment rights are forfeit. Nothing in the Second provides for that. But all Conservatives who scream gun right don’t mean rights for everyone to have guns. They mean themselves.

I say everyone. When someone gets out of prison, we should, as was the norm at the time of the Second’s passing, hand them their guns back.

People out of prison can’t own a gun. Their second amendment rights are forfeit. Nothing in the Second provides for that. But all Conservatives who scream gun right don’t mean rights for everyone to have guns. They mean themselves.

I say everyone. When someone gets out of prison, we should, as was the norm at the time of the Second’s passing, hand them their guns back.
but it is in the 5th amendment with due process,,

I do disagree with it to a degree,,
if youve paid your debt to society you should get all your rights back,,

out on parole doesnt count though,,

as for the people that complain about it,, theres nothing I can do about them other than tell them to buy a helmet cause life is tough and get over it,,

Ok with me. But that means that you all on the right don’t get to complain about criminals with guns.

We don't. We want to be able to defend ourselves from all bad guys all the time.

Just be prepared for a lot of dead bad guys.

"I will protect the right of self-defense everywhere it is under siege, and I will sign concealed carry reciprocity," President Trump said. "Your Second Amendment does not end at the state line."

giphy.gif

OK, don't get me wrong. I'm not a never-Trumper. I voted for him 3 times (one Primary and two General) and will vote for him again if he wins the nomination but I also know his 2A promises don't mean shit.....He's just better than the alternative.

Will he be signing a bill that hasn't passed the House and Senate? Huh?

but it is in the 5th amendment with due process,,

I do disagree with it to a degree,,
if youve paid your debt to society you should get all your rights back,,

out on parole doesnt count though,,

as for the people that complain about it,, theres nothing I can do about them other than tell them to buy a helmet cause life is tough and get over it,,

The fifth says Life, Liberty, or Property. It doesn’t say rights. We argue that these are divine rights. Rights granted to us not by Man, but by God. Yet we strip rights constantly for the slightest excuse.

Forum List

Back