President Trump Speaks After Big Tech Shutdown

Set your clocks, dont miss it...

So big tech is going to be shut down?? I heard it might. Should be an interesting week.

Haha. No big tech isn’t going to get shut down. That’s not how it works in our country. Just like the VP can’t reject the electoral college and just like Trump is not going to be president for the next 4 years. There’s a process and legal system we use in the USA. Time to get back to that and ignore the Wizard of Retard for a while

Glad you think so. Watch it and see. You will get the surprise of your life.

You think so?! What do you think I’m going to see?

Watch and see. You will be surprised.

That’s the plan. What do you think I’m going to see?

She has no earthly idea...you know this, right?

Set your clocks, dont miss it...

So big tech is going to be shut down?? I heard it might. Should be an interesting week.

Haha. No big tech isn’t going to get shut down. That’s not how it works in our country. Just like the VP can’t reject the electoral college and just like Trump is not going to be president for the next 4 years. There’s a process and legal system we use in the USA. Time to get back to that and ignore the Wizard of Retard for a while

Glad you think so. Watch it and see. You will get the surprise of your life.

You think so?! What do you think I’m going to see?

Watch and see. You will be surprised.

That’s the plan. What do you think I’m going to see?

She has no earthly idea...you know this, right?

Yes I know. She’s probably just on here having fun. Can’t blame her for that

The time has come for all "social media" to become regulated "public utilities".
Im sure he was going to address that.
He's either really late, or backed out for unknown reasons.

He's usually an hour late; he was on Wednesday, I remember.
If he shows, would you @ me?
I would be amazed mainly if he finds a venue. o_O They seem to have him pretty tightly shut down. I could be wrong, of course.

The time has come for all "social media" to become regulated "public utilities".
Im sure he was going to address that.
He's either really late, or backed out for unknown reasons.

He's usually an hour late; he was on Wednesday, I remember.
If he shows, would you @ me?
I would be amazed mainly if he finds a venue. o_O They seem to have him pretty tightly shut down. I could be wrong, of course.
He's still the President. He can call a presser whenever he wants. The networks might not air it live, in case he goes off on another stirring up the people speech, but if he has something of substance to say and he says it straight, they must air it and they will. Do you think the press corps has gone home? I don't.

He's still the President. He can call a presser whenever he wants. The networks might not air it live, in case he goes off on another stirring up the people speech, but if he has something of substance to say and he says it straight, they must air it and they will. Do you think the press corps has gone home? I don't.
He can call, but will they come?

I think the important words in your post are, "The networks might not air it."

He can call, but will they come?

I think the important words in your post are, "The networks might not air it."
No, they might not if he keeps up with the 'us vs. them' stuff.

Acting Secretary of Home Land Security Steps Down.

Another rat leves the fucking shit storm created by the Orange Traitor.
I might be more concerned and apt to reply next time if you would post with a more dramatic description.;)
Does this mean you voted for Trump but are now upset because Wolf is stepping down ?

Trump has infiltrated Twitter!

screenshot_1248.png

Forum List

Back