President Trump Speaks After Big Tech Shutdown

Set your clocks, dont miss it...

So big tech is going to be shut down?? I heard it might. Should be an interesting week.

Haha. No big tech isn’t going to get shut down. That’s not how it works in our country. Just like the VP can’t reject the electoral college and just like Trump is not going to be president for the next 4 years. There’s a process and legal system we use in the USA. Time to get back to that and ignore the Wizard of Retard for a while

Something's screwy. The vid is about Corona virus in Texas and you didn't give the time.

It is not until like 2pm that we are graced with his orange face.

And since youtube has banned him, I wonder if we'll be able to watch it if we aren't there to see it live? There really is a blackout going on.

I'm just curious what retaliation he has in mind. I'll bet EO'S are being written as we speak. If he's got any lawyers left over there.

/———/ When will Madonna get banned from social media?

The difference is, the crowd didn't go burn it down. Get it yet?

/—-/ So some violence is allowed on social media if you have a D after your name. Now post the exact quote where Trump told followers to break into the Capital. I’ll give you time to gather your notes.

Something's screwy. The vid is about Corona virus in Texas and you didn't give the time.

It is not until like 2pm that we are graced with his orange face.

And since youtube has banned him, I wonder if we'll be able to watch it if we aren't there to see it live? There really is a blackout going on.

I'm just curious what retaliation he has in mind. I'll bet EO'S are being written as we speak. If he's got any lawyers left over there.

/——/ Zero evidence Trump incited riots, otherwise the LSM would be broadcasting it non stop - and you know it.

Makes me wonder why the update of user agreement at this particular time ?
Are you seeing this as well ?
Im not saying this is relevant, but this comes up now even when I try to use google when searching...

Last edited:

So big tech is going to be shut down?? I heard it might. Should be an interesting week.

Haha. No big tech isn’t going to get shut down. That’s not how it works in our country. Just like the VP can’t reject the electoral college and just like Trump is not going to be president for the next 4 years. There’s a process and legal system we use in the USA. Time to get back to that and ignore the Wizard of Retard for a while

Glad you think so. Watch it and see. You will get the surprise of your life.

You think so?! What do you think I’m going to see?

Makes me wonder why the update of user agreement at this particular time ?
Are you seeing this as well ?
Im not saying this is relevant, but this comes up now even when I try to use google when searching...

View attachment 441298

It concerns all the major news networks and media sites. It will be one interesting speech.

You think so?! What do you think I’m going to see?

Watch and see. You will be surprised.

Forum List

Back