Peaceful Protest?

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
I challenge any sane person to look at this and tell me that's NOT a violent attack on our seat of government.

And note...what's happeniong on the ground in front of that entrance is a cop being beatenand stomped on

Shameful

Last edited:
I challenge any sane person to look at this and tell me that's NOT a violent attack on our seat of government.

I thought you were all FOR violence. Democrats spent all last year rioting, killing, looting and burning for no reason and not one democrat condemned it.

At least THIS TIME, people were rioting for a good reason.

I challenge any sane person to look at this ad tell me that's NOT a violent attasck on our seat of government.

Far more peaceful than the 'peaceful protests' in Ferguson, Baltimore, Portland, etc.
Did you REALLY excuse this ?

Shameful

Did you excuse Ferguson, Baltimore, Portland?
That ain't this and no I did not.

You don't get to use something else as an excuse for this.

That's a childish defgense that NO ONE falls for

And note...what's happeniong on the ground in front of that entrance is a cop being beatenand stomped on

Shameful

Dont bother us with your pathetic croc tears. Your party was encouraging violence all last year along with members of the house. So go pound some more sand.

Shameful

It was a riot and not a protest however I wouldn't go by a youtube video as a news source, we have been doing this for a few years and they are not a news source they are a propaganda source and just like with other material, it is not reliable, we need to quit using these silly sources and blindly believing them.

Shameful

Well, the people will have another chance to have a Peaceful Protest on the 20th when Biden is inaugurated. Maybe all of the people didn't meet your standards on the 6th, but a massive demonstration against the Biden Regime next week will hopefully meet your "standards" for peacefulness.

Shameful

It was a riot and not a protest however I wouldn't go by a youtube video as a news source, we have been doing this for a few years and they are not a news source they are a propaganda source and just like with other material, it is not reliable, we need to quit using these silly sources and blindly believing them.

You saying that video is faked?

My own opinion is that the next protest should be in pickup trucks, with the people rolling coal as a symbolic protest against Biden.

Well, the people will have another chance to have a Peaceful Protest on the 20th when Biden is inaugurated. Maybe all of the people didn't meet your standards on the 6th, but a massive demonstration against the Biden Regime next week will hopefully meet your "standards" for peacefulness.
How many deaths are you hoping for in that one?

How many deaths are you hoping for in that one?

No deaths at all.

Just a peaceful protest for the people to show their total disdain for Joe and the Hoe and to demand their immediate resignation.

Forum List

Back