President Trump Speaks After Big Tech Shutdown

And since youtube has banned him, I wonder if we'll be able to watch it if we aren't there to see it live? There really is a blackout going on.

I'm just curious what retaliation he has in mind. I'll bet EO'S are being written as we speak. If he's got any lawyers left over there.
Makes me wonder why the update of user agreement at this particular time ?
Are you seeing this as well ?
Im not saying this is relevant, but this comes up now even when I try to use google when searching...

View attachment 441298
I didn't see it when I went on a few minutes ago, but I've seen it before. They want to snoop.

Set your clocks, dont miss it...

So big tech is going to be shut down?? I heard it might. Should be an interesting week.

Haha. No big tech isn’t going to get shut down. That’s not how it works in our country. Just like the VP can’t reject the electoral college and just like Trump is not going to be president for the next 4 years. There’s a process and legal system we use in the USA. Time to get back to that and ignore the Wizard of Retard for a while

Glad you think so. Watch it and see. You will get the surprise of your life.

You think so?! What do you think I’m going to see?

Watch and see. You will be surprised.

That’s the plan. What do you think I’m going to see?

Something's screwy. The vid is about Corona virus in Texas and you didn't give the time.

It is not until like 2pm that we are graced with his orange face.

And since youtube has banned him, I wonder if we'll be able to watch it if we aren't there to see it live? There really is a blackout going on.

I'm just curious what retaliation he has in mind. I'll bet EO'S are being written as we speak. If he's got any lawyers left over there.

/——/ Zero evidence Trump incited riots, otherwise the LSM would be broadcasting it non stop - and you know it.

? They sorta are?

Im not saying this is relevant, but this comes up now even when I try to use google when searching...

View attachment 441298

It concerns all the major news networks and media sites. It will be one interesting speech.
I understand.
I was curious if Google is asking anyone (you) else to accept new user agreement updates ?

View attachment 441298

It concerns all the major news networks and media sites. It will be one interesting speech.
I understand.
I was curious if Google is asking anyone (you) else to accept new user agreement updates ?

Nope. Not yet. Doesn't mean it won't happen.

Something's screwy. The vid is about Corona virus in Texas and you didn't give the time.

/——/ Zero evidence Trump incited riots, otherwise the LSM would be broadcasting it non stop - and you know it.

? They sorta are?

The mob only left a Trump rally to storm the capital at Trumps direction to March over and fight for their country that’s being stolen from them. No biggie

There is not a retaliation but simply what will be done is what is necessary to take off the heads of the beast.

View attachment 441298

I understand.

From what I've heard this was all supposed to happen tomorrow but it got jumped to today. It will be most interesting.

From what I've heard this was all supposed to happen tomorrow but it got jumped to today. It will be most interesting.
There was a rumor he was going to speak this past Sat but that got postponed.
Well apparently now its time :cool:
Let the chips fall where they may.

Believe me the Dems are in for the surprise of their lives. Biden and Pelousy will be shitting their pants.

Believe me the Dems are in for the surprise of their lives. Biden and Pelousy will be shitting their pants.
Like the big beautiful Obamacare replacement we were going to see in two weeks in August?

There is not a retaliation but simply what will be done is what is necessary to take off the heads of the beast.

N No No. trump keep the rally past 12:00. I kept thinking they would be late. the rallies would have to leave 5 minutes before trump started speaking for it is a long walk. this is a lynching of an innocent man.

Like the big beautiful Obamacare replacement we were going to see in two weeks in August?

This has nothing to do with that POS. Watch it an see.

Now its not showing Trumps name at all on the headline.
Unless someone has a different link, I think he must have cancelled ???

Forum List

Back