President Trump signs executive orders to lower drug prices.

Good news if it works

I‘m just afraid Big Pharma will just tell him to go fuk himself.
maybe its time for the American people to tell big pharma to go fuck themselves....
Yeah ,who needs them to discover new cures for viruses etc etc
And we here in the US get to finance it buy paying more for it than any other country. WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!
Yeah, noticed that too. Plus attempting to shift costs worldwide makes us even more hated everywhere else.
lol So if Trump doesn't take action to lower drug prices he's wrong and if he does, he's wrong.
They watch to see where he lines up, then race to line up in opposition. Doesn't matter which way he goes, they go the other.

Good news if it works

maybe its time for the American people to tell big pharma to go fuck themselves....
And we here in the US get to finance it buy paying more for it than any other country. WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!
Yeah, noticed that too. Plus attempting to shift costs worldwide makes us even more hated everywhere else.
lol So if Trump doesn't take action to lower drug prices he's wrong and if he does, he's wrong.

Ever heard the expression "There's a right way and a wrong way to do things"? Well Trump always tried to do things the "wrong" way.

The right way: Call a meeting with Big Pharma, negotiate with them, and cut a deal for lower drug prices. It's what every other government in the first world has done - successfully.

Trump called that meeting, early in his Administration, and walked out of it saying that the drug companies "needed" those high prices to pay for research and development. He caved in one meeting, like the cheap suit he is.

So instead of being out-manoeuvred again, Trump thought he could just issue orders like some authoritarian dictator, and his commands would be obeyed, just like Putin, or Xi, or Kim. He's just that desperate to deflect from the riots he's making worse, the virus he's making worse, and the economy that he's crashed. Well all he's done is show how weak and ineffectual the Beta Blob really is.

I recently read an article that said that Trump is a hero to the "loser class" - the racists, the bigots, the misogynists, and the ne'er do wells, because he's one of them. Full of envy of the success of others. Blaming others for his failures. Always looking to "get even", while falling further and further behind. It certainly describes the his supporters in this forum.

Good news if it works

Ever heard the expression "There's a right way and a wrong way to do things"? Well Trump always tried to do things the "wrong" way.

The right way: Call a meeting with Big Pharma, negotiate with them, and cut a deal for lower drug prices. It's what every other government in the first world has done - successfully.

Trump called that meeting, early in his Administration, and walked out of it saying that the drug companies "needed" those high prices to pay for research and development. He caved in one meeting, like the cheap suit he is.

So instead of being out-manoeuvred again, Trump thought he could just issue orders like some authoritarian dictator, and his commands would be obeyed, just like Putin, or Xi, or Kim. He's just that desperate to deflect from the riots he's making worse, the virus he's making worse, and the economy that he's crashed. Well all he's done is show how weak and ineffectual the Beta Blob really is.

I recently read an article that said that Trump is a hero to the "loser class" - the racists, the bigots, the misogynists, and the ne'er do wells, because he's one of them. Full of envy of the success of others. Blaming others for his failures. Always looking to "get even", while falling further and further behind. It certainly describes the his supporters in this forum.
Same amount of effort Trump put into his perfect healthcare plan

This is big and welcome news.
He signed 3 out of 4 EO's, one that will significantly reduce the cost of insulin for diabetics (I'm not one).
The 4th order that he did not sign, would put the price of drugs for U.S. consumers at the same price that Pharma charges another country 'the least for'. He has given U.S. Pharma 30 days to meet with him on this, or the 4th EO gets signed!
I expect our drug prices to significantly get reduced while other countries will have to, in all fairness, pay more for.
Our President is actually doing what George W. and Obama promised, but never did!

American propaganda media never gave this the attention it deserved when Trump announced it yesterday.

And yes. It is a big deal!!!

His drug EO's are of no value whatsoever. He has no legal authority to do ANY of it. But here you are cheering this dog and pony show, like Trump has actually done something.

The drug companies will tell him to go fuck himself, and Canada will bar the shipments, because Americans will take all of the drugs from Canada and we'll be left with none for our own people, but you'll still be here talking about this great thing he's done.

The Trump cult has to be the most gullible people on the face of the earth.

You're the last person to credibly comment on this.
You don't know shit from shinola, so fuck off Chink!

I'm not Chinese, asshole, I'm Canadian. Our government will bar these shipments because our contract with Big Pharma precludes us from selling drugs to the USA. We can't order "extra", nor can we sell to Americans. If you had half a brain, you'd realize that if it was just that easy to make Big Pharma charge you less, some other President would have done it 40 years ago.

trump-cant.jpg

He signed 3 out of 4 EO's, one that will significantly reduce the cost of insulin for diabetics (I'm not one).
The 4th order that he did not sign, would put the price of drugs for U.S. consumers at the same price that Pharma charges another country 'the least for'. He has given U.S. Pharma 30 days to meet with him on this, or the 4th EO gets signed!
I expect our drug prices to significantly get reduced while other countries will have to, in all fairness, pay more for.
Our President is actually doing what George W. and Obama promised, but never did!

American propaganda media never gave this the attention it deserved when Trump announced it yesterday.

His drug EO's are of no value whatsoever. He has no legal authority to do ANY of it. But here you are cheering this dog and pony show, like Trump has actually done something.

The drug companies will tell him to go fuck himself, and Canada will bar the shipments, because Americans will take all of the drugs from Canada and we'll be left with none for our own people, but you'll still be here talking about this great thing he's done.

I'm not Chinese, asshole, I'm Canadian. Our government will bar these shipments because our contract with Big Pharma precludes us from selling drugs to the USA. We can't order "extra", nor can we sell to Americans. If you had half a brain, you'd realize that if it was just that easy to make Big Pharma charge you less, some other President would have done it 40 years ago.

View attachment 367965

You gonna pay more and we gonna pay less.
Get used to it and put out the fire on yer' head.
Americans are done subsidizing you to our own detriment.
Adios.

View attachment 367965

Adios.

No we don't. WE HAVE A FUCKING CONTRACT. YOU DON'T.

View attachment 367965

Adios.

Adios...:hhello:...

View attachment 367965

Adios.

You seem to think that Donald Trump can tell Canada what to do. Remember when he tried to commandeer our masks? Trudeau shut that down and our masks were shipped the following business day.

Trudeau has a contract for our drugs. You've got jack shit. We're not selling drugs to Americans, and you're not getting cheaper drugs, because DONALD TRUMP IS TOO STUPID TO NEGOTIATE HIS OWN CONTRACT.

View attachment 367965

Adios.

Stop repeating that lie. No such contract exists.

View attachment 367965

Adios.

You seem to think that Donald Trump can tell Canada what to do. Remember when he tried to commandeer our masks? Trudeau shut that down and our masks were shipped the following business day.

Trudeau has a contract for our drugs. You've got jack shit. We're not selling drugs to Americans, and you're not getting cheaper drugs, because DONALD TRUMP IS TOO STUPID TO NEGOTIATE HIS OWN CONTRACT.

Chill out.
Trump's 4th EO isn't signed, yet.

But the clock is ticking....tick-tock, tick-tock.....

Forum List

Back