President Trump Reveals The Truth: I Didn’t Show any Secret Documents to Anyone, Those Were Articles

Wow! Is this correct BackAgain ??

Are you not a man of your word??

Did you say this?
Man. You’re into old stories from dishonest sources. Faun has been a liar as long as I used to engage with him. It’s why I called him Fauny.

I made a bet. But the other party to the net got what used to be called a perma a before the resolution of that bet. Therefore, I was no longer in a bet with anybody. I did waffle about it; but eventually realized that I was no longer bound. (The other party couldn’t have paid off his side of the bet. And there really was therefore no remaining bet.)

Oh. And again, you’re off topic. And everyone knows why.

:itsok:

Poor Welshy...

Wow, that’s quite a bit of posts from @BackAgain that have nothing to do with the topic. Curious to see him now claiming to be the topic police. Do you think we are dealing with a split personality?

And then...

Man. You’re into old stories from dishonest sources. Faun has been a liar as long as I used to engage with him. It’s why I called him Fauny.

I made a bet. But the other party to the net got what used to be called a perma a before the resolution of that bet. Therefore, I was no longer in a bet with anybody. I did waffle about it; but eventually realized that I was no longer bound. (The other party couldn’t have paid off his side of the bet. And there really was therefore no remaining bet.)

Oh. And again, you’re off topic. And everyone knows why.

:itsok:

You lie again, Welshy. Zona was NOT permabanned. Here he is, posting after the election...

Guess what my vote is. Hi bitches.

You don't ignore me because I lie, Welshy. You ignore me because you're a welsher, a liar, AND a pussy; and I demonstrate it. It's easier for you to hide from it than to deal with it.

That's why you can't defend Trump when he says those were articles, not classified documents.

Last edited:
You can figure it out. Here's a hint:
The point must have gone over your head… you forgot the the “topic” part

Engage by avoiding the topic. It’s a form of distraction. Are you having a hard time understanding that?

Queue graphic of rubiks crushing cat. Good game
Actually, it’s a cat smashing a dumb cube. You’ve gotta be a bit more intellectually competent to warrant the slade-beatdown graphic, though.
I mean, really, you said he was engaging by avoiding. Doesn’t get much more illiterate than that.

Nah, you’ve gotta be a bit more intellectually competent to warrant the slade-beatdown graphic. I mean, really, you said he was engaging by avoiding. Doesn’t get much more illiterate than that.
You’re being dishonest and not showing my full quote. Bad kitty

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

Maybe he can source them in court.

Maybe he can buy off the people he showed them too.

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

Was he hooked up to a lie detector when he made this statement? Lets see what the polygraph says :)

Your thread age well. Audio just released of trump calling it highly classified. And here you are pretending they were newspaper clippings.

Your thread age well. Audio just released of trump calling it highly classified. And here you are pretending they were newspaper clippings.

He is a congenital, habitual liar. He lies about the important stuff. He lies about the trivial stuff. He lies about everything in between. He exists entirely in the moment, and he will say absolutely whatever he thinks elevates him in that moment.

But as always, this isn't about him. This is about the people who follow and enable him. He's just one weak, needy, mentally ill individual. He's not the story. I wish he were the goddamn story.

Last edited:
He is a congenital, habitual liar. He lies about the important stuff. He lies about the trivial stuff. He lies about everything in between. He exists entirely in the moment, and he will say absolutely whatever he thinks elevates him in that moment.

But as always, this isn't about him. This is about the people who follow and enable him. He's just one weak, needy, mentally ill individual. He's not the story. I wish he were the goddamn story.

He's single-handedly done more damage to this nation than any other individual.

He's single-handedly done more damage to this nation than any other individual.
When this all started I thought the worst thing that could happen to this country would be for a former POTUS go to jail. After this i think the worst thing that can happen is He doesn't. Although the witness Trump was showing off his secrete stuff to was not identified, she knows what she was looking at. Trump is trash. It is a disappointment He could rise to power in my great country.

When this all started I thought the worst thing that could happen to this country would be for a former POTUS go to jail. After this i think the worst thing that can happen is He doesn't. Although the witness Trump was showing off his secrete stuff to was not identified, she knows what she was looking at. Trump is trash. It is a disappointment He could rise to power in my great country.

Someone had to turn that audio over to the FBI. Most likely, one of the people there. Could be an eyewitness in the trial to describe what they saw.

Forum List

Back