President Trump Reveals The Truth: I Didn’t Show any Secret Documents to Anyone, Those Were Articles

Trump comes up with a new claim every few days.

Trump declassified everything... but if he didn't, the FBI planted them at Mar-a-Raided... but if they didn't, they were just newspaper clippings... but if they weren't, they were his personal property... but if they weren't, those boxes were just filled with golf shirts... but if they weren't, this is just a hoax and a witch hunt... but if it's not, Biden and Hillary did worse... but if they didn't, Hunter Biden did!!

There’s a problem with what “Trump says”.

There were at least two people (other than Trump) there when that recording was made.

Those people have a name

WITNESSES

So Trump has never floated that idea?

Of course he did. Welshy is just brain-dead. On several occasions, Trump suggested the FBI could have planted classified documents at Mar-a-Raided.

It is one thing to express concern that a document could be planted. It is another thing to claim that a document had been planted.

Get your make-believe story straight before you post, so you don’t have to futilely spin it later, as you just did.
Oh yea. Of course. He just expressed concern. Not really a claim, more of an out loud thought. Musings, actually I am not sure if that is the right word. A reflection of sorts. You guys would be really funny if not for how serious a job POTUS is.

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

FzoIliRXwAQECuk

Oh yea. Of course. He just expressed concern. Not really a claim, more of an out loud thought. Musings, actually I am not sure if that is the right word. A reflection of sorts. You guys would be really funny if not for how serious a job POTUS is.
We all see that you’re a hack and nothing but a hack all the time.

It isn’t as though the FBI always feels constrained to be on the up and up, you idiot. And when they send him a “search” team, it is of course possible that they could claim to have “found” a document that wasn’t really there.

After this endless persecution of the man for 7 years, it is also perfectly reasonable to express concern about the possibility that they might have been engaged in more misbehavior.

Go stick your head back in the sand, though.

We all see that you’re a hack and nothing but a hack all the time.

It isn’t as though the FBI always feels constrained to be on the up and up, you idiot. And when they send him a “search” team, it is of course possible that they could claim to have “found” a document that wasn’t really there.

After this endless persecution of the man for 7 years, it is also perfectly reasonable to express concern about the possibility that they might have been engaged in more misbehavior.

Go stick your head back in the sand, though.
Poor little Trumpy, all them meanies picking on him.

Forum List

Back