President Trump Reveals The Truth: I Didn’t Show any Secret Documents to Anyone, Those Were Articles

You may be dull and unable to post anything original, but you’re also just a moron and a pussy.

If it weren’t for lying, you couldn’t post anything. Gfy.
Whoa…. There goes the completely off topic insult rant. Y’all are so predictable… when you can’t hang in a debate you resort to grade school tactics. Grow up.

Whoa…. There goes the completely off topic insult rant. Y’all are so predictable… when you can’t hang in a debate you resort to grade school tactics. Grow up.
Damn, you’re dull. Ii libturds have like one line amongst all of you.

Try not to be a pathetic twat. Surprise the board. Say something both intelligent and on topic.

I’ll even help you. The topic is Trmp and what he allegedly showed to that author.

Prove to me that he actually showed any classified document. Go.

Damn, you’re dull. Ii libturds have like one line amongst all of you.

Try not to be a pathetic twat. Surprise the board. Say something both intelligent and on topic.

I’ll even help you. The topic is Trmp and what he allegedly showed to that author.

Prove to me that he actually showed any classified document. Go.
Hahaha. Have you been setting a good example or poor example of that as twist yourself into knots trying to talk about anything but Trump?! You’re hilarious

Prove to me that he actually showed any classified document. Go
I’ve already answered this. I have no clue what Trump had or showed. I wasn’t there.

Anybody in this thread who claims to know either way is full of shit. That’s why I engaged with MAGAtard. Cause he seems to know the truth from his belief in the things that Trump says. Are you in that boat as well?

Let’s see you stay on topic now….

It’s always a change of subject or insult assault with this guy. He acts like a child
It's what you Republicans do... we challenge you about Trump's behavior him admitting to a crime and telling people he had classified documents and only gave back some of them ... so instead of you explaining why Trump did this ... now he's denying again then admitting it
again so what do clowns like you do you say Hillary and Biden did the same thing ...they didn't in any way or form did the same thing ...in Hillary's case they found documents that would be considered classified none of them had classified them and they are trying to say her's was the same as a trump ... in Bidens case, he had no idea he had classified documents ... the only reason they were found is he sent his lawyer to get a file he needed that's how they were found ... as soon as they were found they were returned ... these republicans say this is the same thing trump did ... is it, it's the same ... tell us when they told the FBI they were his ... never was the same ...quess it wasn't the same now was it ..
I claim it because it’s true. I see puppets like yourself that dismiss it or encourage it because you think it’s trolling the left. Bring up a Biden lie that you want to talk about and I’ll talk about it. That’s not the subject of this thread and you keep bringing up other people. That’s weak.
the reason he does this is he can't defend Trump in any way ...so he uses Biden's what about made-up bull shit sits thinking he's clever ... he's just another dysfunctional Republican ASShole ...

Last edited:
Nonsense. When you engage in your blazing generalities, you lose credibility.

Ndint trust our dishonest media. I recognize that Trump has lied periodically. I know for a fact that President Potaro lies almost all the time.

Your weak tactic is to deny that Trump being treated differently than Shrillary or Potato is a mere deflection. It’s not. It’s one of the main points. Our justice system is corrupted. There honestly is no other explanation.

Poor Welshy. Everyone is just sooo unfair to you rightards.

:boohoo:

So assholes such as you always claim.

But for some reason, assholes like you don’t notice lying from Potato which is perpetual.

You assholes also fail to take note of the fact that President Potato is unfit for Office.

Zzzzz. Denying reality is our bag, Slacker.

:itsok:

I claim it because it’s true. I see puppets like yourself that dismiss it or encourage it because you think it’s trolling the left. Bring up a Biden lie that you want to talk about and I’ll talk about it. That’s not the subject of this thread and you keep bringing up other people. That’s weak.

Welshy, who shouldn't even be posting here after losing a bet on this forum, is weak. His entire argument boils down whataboutisms. Even worse... whataboutisms which don't actually apply in this case. Just more butthurt over not catching Hillary after 30 years.

Welshy, who shouldn't even be posting here after losing a bet on this forum, is weak. His entire argument boils down whataboutisms. Even worse... whataboutisms which don't actually apply in this case. Just more butthurt over not catching Hillary after 30 years.
He made a bet?! Oh please do tell

I’ve already answered this. I have no clue what Trump had or showed. I wasn’t there.
Exactly. So far so good.
Anybody in this thread who claims to know either way is full of shit.
Yes.
That’s why I engaged with MAGAtard. Cause he seems to know the truth from his belief in the things that Trump says. Are you in that boat as well?
I don’t know who you’re referencing. But as I have pointed out, we don’t know if the transcript is accurate and we absolutely don’t know the context. This is why we don’t know whether Trump ever said what’s been attributed to him or did what so many libtards claim.
Let’s see you stay on topic now….
I’m the one compelling you to stay on topic. :itsok:

I haven’t twisted myself into knots. Youre simply rather dim and have trouble following straightforward logic.
Should we go back and count the number off topic posts you made diverting from the subject ?

Poor Welshy...

Again, for you in the thinking disabled category. The point remains: dual system of Justice. It’s unacceptable.

Your dishonesty makes you worthless.
So assholes such as you always claim.

But for some reason, assholes like you don’t notice lying from Potato which is perpetual.

You assholes also fail to take note of the fact that President Potato is unfit for Office.

Zzzzz. Denying reality is our bag, Slacker.
Nope. You claim it because it’s what assholes like you wish to believe.

And you pussies always run away from acknowledging that Brandon is an overstate liar.
Trump has some issues. On like you scumbags, I can acknowledge his.

You troll shit libturds can never admit that President Potato is mentally unfit to serve.

Nonsense. And where is this allegedly clear vision when it comes to Brandon’s ceaseless dishonesty?

No. You don’t truly “think” ever.

Mostly because you asshole hypocrite liberoids only comment about Trump, but refuse to admit that Brandon is far worse.
You may be dull and unable to post anything original, but you’re also just a moron and a pussy.

If it weren’t for lying, you couldn’t post anything. Gfy.

And then...

I’m the one compelling you to stay on topic. :itsok:
If you wish to prove how easily you stray off topic, have a blast.

The thread topic, however, remains about Trump disputing the persecutor’s claims about him. :itsok:

Forum List

Back