President Trump Reveals The Truth: I Didn’t Show any Secret Documents to Anyone, Those Were Articles

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

President Trump reveals the truth. I expect Judge Eileen Cannon to dismiss this travesty of a case. It's been prosecutorial misconduct and overreach from the beginning.

Sorta like classified coversheets scattered all over the floor the FBI showed photos of were supposed to be actual classified...

How do you know that’s the truth? Do you just blindly believe anything the man says?!

So was he lying when he said he showed the documents to someone or is he lying now when he's saying he didn't?

Fb5VwWBWAAIKNvy.jpg

Let's see, Chao is Asian and married to McConnell, and every other name on that list is Jewish....
No kidding?
So James Mattis is a Catholic Jew?
Who knew?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump also said the DOJ planted the documents.
Can we think that the DOJ also planted those articles?
I mean they are everywhere, all knowing, all powerful.
They probably even wrote those articles.
There's mischief afoot, I tell you.
Mischief!

He possessed them illegally. If she tries, the court of appeals will take her to the woodshed again.

Forum List

Back