President Trump puts ABC in their place

If you claim to love any politician you are retarded. It's stuff like this that feeds directly into the perception that Trump supporters are fools.

You don't seem to get it, Dorothy. We deplorables don't give a rat's ass what the establishment or the conformists think about anything!
Oh I get it. You Trumpbots are like the gigantically obese assholes who bring fifty items through the express lane in your motorized scooters and dare anyone to say anything.
^^^
Obvious projection.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Just listening to Trumpybear and the reporter makes you stupid.
Fake news. Listening to the reporter makes me want to nut kick him, and listening to Trump makes me happy.

Fake news right in front of your eyes. Trumpybear obviously green lights Egodan by the number or denials he flays out there, and the reporter who can't ask the obvious follow up to the child squirming in front of him.
How many different left-wing fake news outlets have you heard using that same exact phrase, "green light", in the last couple of weeks even though there are countless other words/phrases that mean essentially the same thing? That is a clear warning sign that its fake news. And Trump has confirmed that it's fake news.

Just like "collusion" and "the walls are closing in".

It's fucking obvious that the fake news outlets are in cahoots with each other, dumbass.

Funny thing is, I first noticed this pattern back in the 1990s. And that was when several anti-USA propaganda outlets falsely claimed that Bush, via April Glaspie, gave Saddam Hussein the "green light" to annex Kuwait in 1991.

It's nothing but good ol' fashioned, KGB style, crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation. It's fucking ridiculous. And if you buy it you're a fucking naive idiot.

Last edited:
Just listening to Trumpybear and the reporter makes you stupid.
Fake news. Listening to the reporter makes me want to nut kick him, and listening to Trump makes me happy.

Fake news right in front of your eyes. Trumpybear obviously green lights Egodan by the number or denials he flays out there, and the reporter who can't ask the obvious follow up to the child squirming in front of him.
How many different left-wing fake news outlets have you heard using that same exact phrase, "green light", in the last couple of weeks even though there are countless other words/phrases that mean essentially the same thing? That is a clear warning sign that its fake news. And Trump has confirmed that it's fake news.

Just like "collusion" and "the walls are closing in".

It's fucking obvious that the fake news outlets are in cahoots with each other, dumbass.

Funny thing is, I first noticed this pattern back in the 1990s. And that was when several anti-USA propaganda outlets falsely claimed that Bush, via April Glaspie, gave Saddam Hussein the "green light" to annex Kuwait in 1991.

It's nothing but good ol' fashioned, KGB style, crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation. It's fucking ridiculous. And if you buy it you're a fucking naive idiot.
It's an all-out coup attempt. Not just the national networks but local news outlets echoing the same narrative every day.

How many different left-wing fake news outlets have you heard using that same exact phrase, "green light",

Remember. A piece of crap will stink just as bad regardless of what you call it.

When Saddam asked our Ambassador what the US response would be if the building crisis between Iraq and Kuwait ended with Kuwait being a part of Iraq, if our response had been "We would protect Kuwait as if we had a mutual defense pact with them" instead of "We have no opinion on your Arab – Arab conflicts, such as your dispute with Kuwait.", do you think he would have invaded?

Granted it's not the actual cause of the war but it certainly wasn't a deterrent.

Forum List

Back