President Trump puts ABC in their place

Lots of sick people in arkyvill. Trump sucks.
Yeah that's true that's why I just live here mind my own business and drink my own nice clean water , hunt my own animals on my own property if I want to...... pissing in my front yard without any neighbors or cars going by seeing.

But if you want to insult my character I grew up in Ohio and I was born in Brooklyn New York . Does that help ?

Just listening to Trumpybear and the reporter makes you stupid.

If you claim to love any politician you are retarded. It's stuff like this that feeds directly into the perception that Trump supporters are fools.

If you claim to love any politician you are retarded. It's stuff like this that feeds directly into the perception that Trump supporters are fools.
That's the kind of lunacy we've come to expect from you shills.

You don't seem to get it, Dorothy. We deplorables don't give a rat's ass what the establishment or the conformists think about anything!

You don't seem to get it, Dorothy. We deplorables don't give a rat's ass what the establishment or the conformists think about anything!
Oh I get it. You Trumpbots are like the gigantically obese assholes who bring fifty items through the express lane in your motorized scooters and dare anyone to say anything.

I want to see Trump pop that I'm shifts eyeball out now bikes

You're being too nice. Admit it. You're like me...... you want to see President Trump put Adam Schiff's head in a vice ( Pesci- style )and make him admit that he's been lying about everything the last 3 years, or his eyes pop out.

This is a beautiful thing to see. I love this President more and more every day.

Headline is wrong.

Should read "tRumplethinskin throws tantrum on camera. Again". or something similar.

Forum List

Back