President Trump LIVE In 15 minutes.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

Trump has worked on the issue around the clock, including weekends. As usual, no idea, anything to undermine the alpha.

Except for the time he was doing rounds of golf on March 7 and 8
So he can't play golf now?....are you nuts?...what do you want him to do run out and buy toilet paper with his hair on fire like you retards....
trump-obama-golf.jpg
I'm glad it worked....I hate Obama and what he did to America and our constitution....

guess who the prick was that got his fat ass impeached -

sure Trump spoke and wandered a bit here and there, but not as much as he normally does

There was very good information here from the medical and FEMA people as well for those that chose to watch it.

Thanks again to the OP for posting this. I'd have missed it otherwise.....

The largest drop in the stock market since 1987
Trump didn't cause the virus...so what the hell are you talking about?...the markets will always be skiddish and they will always come back up....and if Trump didn't take the action that he did we would be as bad as Italy is right now....again you are speaking rubbish....
Of course Trump did not cause the virus. No one said he did. But Trump is leading how we address the virus. Everything the government does or does not do is not on Trump but a big part is.
After this is over, they will discuss what was done right and what was done wrong. No way anyone can be perfect.

Now that Trump is taking the actions recommended by the professionals i hope dumbasses like you and the other Trump minions do not continue to undermine the required actions to mitigate the virus.

Trump spoke too long.

Honest assessment. Offer the important information but stop playing the stupid media q&a dance. Too much pointless bullshit can't help anyone and only has a downside.

Thankfully the media acted all proper and was not suffering from TDS at all...

Watch for Trump to take full advantage of this and look for him to be in front of the press corps. often until this passes...When this is virus hits its end of the road just like all the other ones have Trump will be remembered as being open and honest with the people throughout the crises....sure to get him re elected....

So he can't play golf now?....are you nuts?...what do you want him to do run out and buy toilet paper with his hair on fire like you retards....

I do not mind him playing golf, I was just calling out the lie your fellow Trump worshiper told.

What I would like is a POTUS that tells the truth...

“I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” Donald J Trump.

When Trump speaks at the next coronavirus update, someone please give him this:

upload_2020-3-16_17-20-11.jpeg

The less that idiot says the better off we are.

Trump didn't cause the virus...so what the hell are you talking about?...the markets will always be skiddish and they will always come back up....and if Trump didn't take the action that he did we would be as bad as Italy is right now....again you are speaking rubbish....
Of course Trump did not cause the virus. No one said he did. But Trump is leading how we address the virus. Everything the government does or does not do is not on Trump but a big part is.
After this is over, they will discuss what was done right and what was done wrong. No way anyone can be perfect.

Now that Trump is taking the actions recommended by the professionals i hope dumbasses like you and the other Trump minions do not continue to undermine the required actions to mitigate the virus.
But The market dropped over the virus spreading not anything Trump did or didn't do.....and it will go back up you know?....so chill...and what you should hope is that the media stops fanning the flames of fear....

Trump spoke too long.

Honest assessment. Offer the important information but stop playing the stupid media q&a dance. Too much pointless bullshit can't help anyone and only has a downside.

Thankfully the media acted all proper and was not suffering from TDS at all...
Just wait for the talking points to surface about the CNN reporters question of "what did the test FEEL like"

BOOKMARK this post because that will be the next hubbub

But The market dropped over the virus spreading not anything Trump did or didn't do.....and it will go back up you know?....so chill...and what you should hope is that the media stops fanning the flames of fear....

When the stock market goes up, it's because Trump. MAGA!
When the market crashes, it's not because of Trump.

- Conservative Logic

But The market dropped over the virus spreading not anything Trump did or didn't do
Trump did not get test kits out there so we can contain and reverse the spread of the virus. He is a colossal fuckup.

5e66b72584159f21ad7f0617.jpg

Forum List

Back