President Trump LIVE In 15 minutes.

Does that mean if Trump loses the next election, you will be a loser? If someone has to depend on who they vote for President to determine if they are a winner or a loser, THEY ARE A LOSER.

No way he loses...not gonna happen.....

Does your definition of winning and losing mean you were a loser the 8 years Obama was President? Over the past 11 years you have been a winner for 3 years and a loser for 8 years.
You are pathetic and you know it.

No I didn't lose when Obama was president because we took back the house and senate from him because of him....right out from under his over sized treasonous nose....sucks to be you pony boi.....

You are an idiot. So anti-Trumpers are winners because they took back the house in 2018.
You will never be a winner. Do you see how faulty your thoughts are. Everything you say can be turned back on you. You are an idiot.

Yeah...when we took back the house and senate we were able to keep Obama from completely ruining our nation....that's a win son...in anyone's book....and now we have made our nation great again securing another Trump win....like I said it sucks to be you....

It most definitely is all on Trump.

The fuckwit downplayed the seriousness of the crisis. He blew it off. He didn't give two shits about testing.

Donald Trump, February 26: “We’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.”

Donald Trump, March 6: “Anybody that wants a test can get a test.”

Donald Trump, March 7: “I’m not concerned at all. No, I'm not. We've done a great job.

Trump tried to fellate himself and take credit for IMAGINARY success. Don't even try to let him off the hook for the blame for fucking up the REALITY.

Bungled messaging yes. I'm not letting him off the hook for that and have been very vocal about it in other threads. He owns the dumb crap that came out of his mouth early on that lead to confusion, misinformation and likely fed the panic we're seeing.

Test kits no, though. There were issues with the ones developed internally, for whatever reason, they didn't work properly and we had to go back to the drawing board, which cost us time. That's not on him.

He fired Obama's pandemic people. He hired Azar who was the one who really fucked up testing, after he fired Price who was beyond imcompetent whom he hired to replace Burwell who went through ebola and zika. He hired Fitzgerald for CDC who had to resign because she was trading TOBACCO STOCKS. And he brought back Obama's head only to replace her with a guy who's never managed public health but thinls AIDS IS GODS PUNISHMENT TO FAGS. He hired Verma for CMS.

jfc It's a pandemic of incompetence. (and I stole that line)

Except that's not what happened with the test kits. At all.

The CDC developed their own test kits instead of using those being offered by other nations. Those test kits were defective.

What Went Wrong with Coronavirus Testing in the U.S.

I know the temptation is to just blame Trump for everything. he owns what he owns, but he didn't do this. That decision came from within the CDC.

It most definitely is all on Trump.

The fuckwit downplayed the seriousness of the crisis. He blew it off. He didn't give two shits about testing.

Donald Trump, February 26: “We’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.”

Donald Trump, March 6: “Anybody that wants a test can get a test.”

Donald Trump, March 7: “I’m not concerned at all. No, I'm not. We've done a great job.

Trump tried to fellate himself and take credit for IMAGINARY success. Don't even try to let him off the hook for the blame for fucking up the REALITY.

Bungled messaging yes. I'm not letting him off the hook for that and have been very vocal about it in other threads. He owns the dumb crap that came out of his mouth early on that lead to confusion, misinformation and likely fed the panic we're seeing.

Test kits no, though. There were issues with the ones developed internally, for whatever reason, they didn't work properly and we had to go back to the drawing board, which cost us time. That's not on him.

heres my link proving its on trump

Anyone Who Wants a Coronavirus Test Can Have One, Trump Says. Not Quite, Says His Administration.

where is yours proving its not -

waiting ------------

I can do better than one.

Here's 2 and, quite simply, there is a ton of this out there.

"On February 5th, sixteen days after a Seattle resident who had visited relatives in Wuhan, China, was diagnosed as having the first confirmed case of covid-19 in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control, in Atlanta, began sending diagnostic tests to a network of about a hundred state, city, and county public-health laboratories⁠. Up to that point, all testing for covid-19 in the U.S. had been done at the C.D.C.; of some five hundred suspected cases⁠ tested at the Centers, twelve had confirmed positive. The new test kits would allow about fifty thousand patients to be tested, and they would also make testing much faster, as patient specimens would no longer have to be sent to Atlanta to be evaluated.

The kits were shipped in small white cardboard boxes. Inside each box were four vials, packed in stiff gray foam⁠, which held the necessary materials, known as reagents, to run tests on about three hundred⁠ people. Before a state or local lab could use the C.D.C.-developed tests on actual patients, however, it had to insure that they worked the same way they had in Atlanta, a process known as verification. The first batch of kits, sent to more than fifty state and local public-health labs⁠, arrived on February 7th. Of the labs that received tests, around six to eight were able to verify that they worked as intended. But a larger number, about thirty-six of them, received inconclusive⁠ results from one of the reagents. Another five, including the New York City and New York State labs, had problems with two reagents. On February 8th, several labs reported their problems to the C.D.C. In a briefing a few days later, Nancy Messonnier, the director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said that although “we hoped that everything would go smoothly as we rushed through this,” the verification problems were “part of the normal procedures⁠.” In the meantime, she said, until new reagents could be manufactured, all covid-19 testing in the United States would continue to take place exclusively at the C.D.C⁠.

The public-health-laboratory network was never intended to provide widespread testing in the event of a pandemic. To offer tests to anyone who wanted them, as President Trump did, on March 6th, was always going to require commercial testing facilities to come on line. Still, the three-week delay caused by the C.D.C.’s failure to get working test kits into the hands of the public-health labs came at a crucial time...."

'Don't believe the numbers you see': Johns Hopkins professor says up to 500,000 Americans have coronavirus

“The CDC did admit to a mistake in the rollout of the testing and let’s face it — they went with the wrong testing system,” Makary said. “It was an early decision. It lived deep within the CDC and they have acknowledged that mistake.”
Trump should have been kicking people in the nuts until the test kits hit the streets.

Instead, he was blowing it off. Telling everyone virus would be gone in a few days. It was all under control. Everyone who wants to be tested can be tested. "I'm not worried at all."

That is gross negligence, and no amount of spin will mitigate that.

There is no spin. As normal, I've presented facts and the sources to support them.

The CDC screwed up. Various outlets, including the CDC, have acknowledged it.

Blame Trump if you want, but the simple and established facts of the situation contradict that view on this issue of the test kits.
I know, and you know, EVERYONE knows that if and when the day comes that the virus is contained and the infection rate begins to drop, our Naked Emperor will be beating his chest claiming credit.

He has been prematurely ejaculating all over himself already. And at every press conference since the beginning, every Administration official who spoke had to make homage to Trump and give him credit.

I'm so sick of you lickspittles who give all credit to Trump and never any of the blame.

"We've done a great job."

He fired Obama's pandemic people. He hired Azar who was the one who really fucked up testing, after he fired Price who was beyond imcompetent whom he hired to replace Burwell who went through ebola and zika. He hired Fitzgerald for CDC who had to resign because she was trading TOBACCO STOCKS. And he brought back Obama's head only to replace her with a guy who's never managed public health but thinls AIDS IS GODS PUNISHMENT TO FAGS. He hired Verma for CMS.

The CDC developed their own test kits instead of using those being offered by other nations. Those test kits were defective.

I know the temptation is to just blame Trump for everything. he owns what he owns, but he didn't do this. That decision came from within the CDC.

Anyone Who Wants a Coronavirus Test Can Have One, Trump Says. Not Quite, Says His Administration.

waiting ------------

"On February 5th, sixteen days after a Seattle resident who had visited relatives in Wuhan, China, was diagnosed as having the first confirmed case of covid-19 in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control, in Atlanta, began sending diagnostic tests to a network of about a hundred state, city, and county public-health laboratories⁠. Up to that point, all testing for covid-19 in the U.S. had been done at the C.D.C.; of some five hundred suspected cases⁠ tested at the Centers, twelve had confirmed positive. The new test kits would allow about fifty thousand patients to be tested, and they would also make testing much faster, as patient specimens would no longer have to be sent to Atlanta to be evaluated.

The kits were shipped in small white cardboard boxes. Inside each box were four vials, packed in stiff gray foam⁠, which held the necessary materials, known as reagents, to run tests on about three hundred⁠ people. Before a state or local lab could use the C.D.C.-developed tests on actual patients, however, it had to insure that they worked the same way they had in Atlanta, a process known as verification. The first batch of kits, sent to more than fifty state and local public-health labs⁠, arrived on February 7th. Of the labs that received tests, around six to eight were able to verify that they worked as intended. But a larger number, about thirty-six of them, received inconclusive⁠ results from one of the reagents. Another five, including the New York City and New York State labs, had problems with two reagents. On February 8th, several labs reported their problems to the C.D.C. In a briefing a few days later, Nancy Messonnier, the director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said that although “we hoped that everything would go smoothly as we rushed through this,” the verification problems were “part of the normal procedures⁠.” In the meantime, she said, until new reagents could be manufactured, all covid-19 testing in the United States would continue to take place exclusively at the C.D.C⁠.

The public-health-laboratory network was never intended to provide widespread testing in the event of a pandemic. To offer tests to anyone who wanted them, as President Trump did, on March 6th, was always going to require commercial testing facilities to come on line. Still, the three-week delay caused by the C.D.C.’s failure to get working test kits into the hands of the public-health labs came at a crucial time...."

'Don't believe the numbers you see': Johns Hopkins professor says up to 500,000 Americans have coronavirus

“The CDC did admit to a mistake in the rollout of the testing and let’s face it — they went with the wrong testing system,” Makary said. “It was an early decision. It lived deep within the CDC and they have acknowledged that mistake.”
Trump should have been kicking people in the nuts until the test kits hit the streets.

Instead, he was blowing it off. Telling everyone virus would be gone in a few days. It was all under control. Everyone who wants to be tested can be tested. "I'm not worried at all."

There is no spin. As normal, I've presented facts and the sources to support them.

Blame Trump if you want, but the simple and established facts of the situation contradict that view on this issue of the test kits.
I know, and you know, EVERYONE knows that if and when the day comes that the virus is contained and the infection rate begins to drop, our Naked Emperor will be beating his chest claiming credit.

He has been prematurely ejaculating all over himself already.

When Trump defeats the virus, of course he will be beating his chest, along with all Americans.

I suppose that excludes the anti-Americans who root for the virus. Is that you?

waiting ------------

He has been prematurely ejaculating all over himself already.

When Trump defeats the virus, of course he will be beating his chest, along with all Americans.

I suppose that excludes the anti-Americans who root for the virus. Is that you?
He will be beating his chest TAKING CREDIT.

In the meantime, Trump gets all the blame for his colossal fuckup.

He owns it.

The fat fuck has been coasting for three years. The first real crisis which comes along and he is revealed as the incompetent idiot he is.

Lickspittles. Hm. Now there's a word I've never heard before. I had to look it up.

Definitely not a fan of lickspittles.

waiting ------------

He has been prematurely ejaculating all over himself already. And at every press conference since the beginning, every Administration official who spoke had to make homage to Trump and give him credit.

I'm so sick of you lickspittles who give all credit to Trump and never any of the blame.

Oh, bullshit. You don't like facts and simply won't admit the obvious truth, accusing others that bring facts of spin when you are doing exactly that.

I posted the facts. You don't like them I don't give a fuck.

Your entire post is nothing but deflection. There's another fact for you, you whining pussy.

Does that mean if Trump loses the next election, you will be a loser? If someone has to depend on who they vote for President to determine if they are a winner or a loser, THEY ARE A LOSER.
Does your definition of winning and losing mean you were a loser the 8 years Obama was President? Over the past 11 years you have been a winner for 3 years and a loser for 8 years.
No I didn't lose when Obama was president because we took back the house and senate from him because of him....right out from under his over sized treasonous nose....sucks to be you pony boi.....
You are an idiot. So anti-Trumpers are winners because they took back the house in 2018.
You will never be a winner. Do you see how faulty your thoughts are. Everything you say can be turned back on you. You are an idiot.
Yeah...when we took back the house and senate we were able to keep Obama from completely ruining our nation....that's a win son...in anyone's book....and now we have made our nation great again securing another Trump win....like I said it sucks to be you....
I give, you are right. I am a loser and you are the ultimate winner. I have put to much focus in my life on morals, ethics and the truth.
I need to be more like Trump and his minions. I have only been married once. I should have 5 kids with 3 wives and multiple affairs. That is a winner. I should have a real estae university that is convicted for fraud, forcing to refund tuition and pay a 25 million dollar fine. I should have declared 4 bankruptcies. I have owned three businesses and no bankruptcies. What an idiot I am. I never had my own foundation that was closed because a majority of funds were going to me. Our family has a giving fund managed by a third party but all funds have to go to a 501c3. We have to find a way to skim funds. We have been such losers. I wish I was famous so I could grab women by the pussy like Donald and his minions. I always thought white supremacists and nazis are all bad. I never realized some were good. I thought POW's were heros. I did not realize those who do not get caught or have bone spurs and cannot serve are the real heros.
How have I been such a loser all these years. I should be like Trump and all of his dumbass minions so I can be a real winner.

I give, you are right. I am a loser and you are the ultimate winner. I have put to much focus in my life on morals, ethics and the truth.
I need to be more like Trump and his minions. I have only been married once. I should have 5 kids with 3 wives and multiple affairs. That is a winner. I should have a real estae university that is convicted for fraud, forcing to refund tuition and pay a 25 million dollar fine. I should have declared 4 bankruptcies. I have owned three businesses and no bankruptcies. What an idiot I am. I never had my own foundation that was closed because a majority of funds were going to me. Our family has a giving fund managed by a third party but all funds have to go to a 501c3. We have to find a way to skim funds. We have been such losers. I wish I was famous so I could grab women by the pussy like Donald and his minions. I always thought white supremacists and nazis are all bad. I never realized some were good. I thought POW's were heros. I did not realize those who do not get caught or have bone spurs and cannot serve are the real heros.
How have I been such a loser all these years. I should be like Trump and all of his dumbass minions so I can be a real winner.
:itsok:

Trump has changed his tune on the virus. I'm not sure what really altered his view. I'm not sure he really has a team in place that can set national guidelines. Azar, Verma and Redfield are all above their levels of competence. I dunno. It's like he suddenly started listeing to Scott Gottlieb and Pfizer.

Trump has changed his tune on the virus. I'm not sure what really altered his view. I'm not sure he really has a team in place that can set national guidelines. Azar, Verma and Redfield are all above their levels of competence. I dunno. It's like he suddenly started listeing to Scott Gottlieb and Pfizer.
Someone finally got through to Trump. But he is so unpredictable, who knows what he will say tomorrow.
That is the problem, we all need, especially the markets, a steady hand at the helm. Trump is not that steady hand at the helm. He is good at creating chaos and gaining from it.The chaos of the coronavirus needs to be settled down.
It does not help that he has put together a team of butt kissing yes men and women around him. Most are spineless and incompetent.

Forum List

Back