President Trump LIVE In 15 minutes.

who will he blame today?

~~~~~~
On the other hand who has the LSM blamed other than president Trump? No One, it's even Racist to identify the virus as the Wuhan Covid-19
Please gather in groups for some handshaking and lamenting in these trying times.

~~~~~~
Funny I've been dealing with the various pandemic Covid viruses my adult life. From the Asian H2N2 flu virus in 1957 to the latest Wuhan Covid-19... I'm still around to reply to your hateful acerbic remarks sonny...

And worked in pharma research a quarter of a century and did a stint in an infectious diseases division. Cheers.

I'll take a reality show over a phony Obama presidency any day....we seen how a sycophantic media covers progressive policies and how it leads us down the wrong road...
Enjoy it, you've earned it, the world knows and witnessed what you chose.
I am enjoying it...winning beats losing...and we still have a bunch of winning to do this year....so you sit back and watch....
If today is your definition of winning, I'd sure hate to see your definition of losing.
Trump's poll numbers are still rising...not falling...and November is just around the bend.....

People really want the open borders candidate amidst a death virus.
No free people ever begged to be walled.

who will he blame today?

~~~~~~
On the other hand who has the LSM blamed other than president Trump? No One, it's even Racist to identify the virus as the Wuhan Covid-19
Please gather in groups for some handshaking and lamenting in these trying times.

~~~~~~
Funny I've been dealing with the various pandemic Covid viruses my adult life. From the Asian H2N2 flu virus in 1957 to the latest Wuhan Covid-19... I'm still around to reply to your hateful acerbic remarks sonny...

And worked in pharma research a quarter of a century and did a stint in an infectious diseases division. Cheers.

~~~~~~
Almost right....

I am enjoying it...winning beats losing...and we still have a bunch of winning to do this year....so you sit back and watch....
If today is your definition of winning, I'd sure hate to see your definition of losing.
Trump's poll numbers are still rising...not falling...and November is just around the bend.....

Free people wall of those who hate freedoms as their first move. Free people want to keep being free, for eternity and beyond.

Free people also do not want to die from a death virus.

So human trials for a vaccine began today...from what I hear this vaccine has been approved for testing in humans for a different virus a while ago and was found safe...this will speed things up greatly....
There will be no vaccine in 2020 unless process and protocol is redone and corners are cut.

bad shit happens when we do that.
Exactly. Focking Don, fecklessly attempting to pretend he knows what he's talking about on video with a doctor. No clue of what a double blind study or a clinical trial is, at all. Too dumb to ask and learn.

"Well won't you know tomorrow"?

No Don, no, just stop talking, go poke a paid sex partner sans a condom again.
If Trump didn't hit a home run with his presser today and over the weekend you wouldn't be so pissed....Buuuuaaahahahahahaha
If he didn't require your endless cheerleading you might get your life back.
I never lost it...went to a packed breakfast joint today and a movie over the weekend....snuck in 9 holes between rain drops Sunday took my grandson to his first day of batting practice ever...he did great for his first time in the cage...and my girlfriend cooked me the best meal I've had in a long time last night......do you need more?....oh washed my truck and RV so we can take a 6 week trip to Washington state in a few weeks...and I got my tickets to the bluegrass festival in the mountains....and made my plans for a wet bar in my man cave....and next week I'm going fishing with some Marine buddies that I haven't seen in 6 years....I have plenty of life...would you like to add something of yours?...lmfao......

Free people wall of those who hate freedoms as their first move. Free people want to keep being free, for eternity and beyond.
Sure, when they're already under mass surveillance, at endless wars of empire abroad, with a house of cards economic system, a militarized police force, and a for profit internment / concentration camp apparatus already up and in place ready for ramp up.

Fweedumb.

Self quarantine...

Sure, when they're already under mass surveillance, at endless wars of empire abroad, with a house of cards economic system, a militarized police force, and a for profit internment / concentration camp apparatus already up and in place ready for ramp up.

Fweedumb.

We have already let in way too many freedom hating people like you.

Self quarantine...
Our virus arrived with the genocidal euros.

President Trump and the corona-virus task force will be live again shortly.

giphy.gif

Fweedumb.

We have already let in way too many freedom hating people like you.
Gee, what a wonderfully mindfucked concept of freedom, hence fweedumb.

If every American had a dollar for every time he used the word "tremendous" we could stave off any economic problems.

He really needs to turn the page on his word of the day calendar.

Trump is doing a tremendous job.

Given your habit of misusing words I will assume you think he sucks like the rest of us think

Which part of best president in American history do you have trouble understanding?

I understand your fantasies pretty well. The only thing he had going for him was the economy...

Self quarantine...
Oh berrrrrother....:cuckoo:

If every American had a dollar for every time he used the word "tremendous" we could stave off any economic problems.

Given your habit of misusing words I will assume you think he sucks like the rest of us think

Which part of best president in American history do you have trouble understanding?

I understand your fantasies pretty well. The only thing he had going for him was the economy...
Such a shame huh.

Media ridiculously desperate with the "not enough test kits" narrative. Don't they ever take a breath?

Maybe because there is a sever lack of them and Trump keeps on saying there is plenty...

If he admit that there is a severe shortage, then they could order some...

Trump is stopping testing being top priority, he said:
  • there is plenty
  • affect his numbers, wants them low

He is in charge. So other things must be more important. The only assurance we got is that we think the people who are working for him are ignoring him and have been for a while. Market might improve if clears off and plays golf...

~~~~~~
Obama was too busy playing golf to consider the Chinese Swine Flu H1N1 in 2009.....

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

So human trials for a vaccine began today...from what I hear this vaccine has been approved for testing in humans for a different virus a while ago and was found safe...this will speed things up greatly....
There will be no vaccine in 2020 unless process and protocol is redone and corners are cut.

bad shit happens when we do that.
This very concoction of a vaccine has already completed human trials in a different virus so corners can be cut the doctor just said that...maybe you should watch and listen more than you flap your gums....

You go ahead and take it then.

Self quarantine...
Oh berrrrrother....:cuckoo:

Watch pal, no empire lasts forever, manifest destiny always peters out over gluttony.

You have been arguing for months that the economy wasn't good....you are a clown....:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back