President Trump Hugs, Kisses, And Calls American Flag "Baby" During CPAC Speech

Drumpf has only become synonymous with a carnival barker and snake oil salesman. :laugh:

70% of the Country knows this.
The 30% is the Lost Souls.
52DE5B6C-D512-4F0F-A70E-B1EC7924B589.jpeg

President Trump embraces an American flag on stage at CPAC 2020.

1185f6e0-3ce2-4b9d-b46f-2c99c032b828.jpeg

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

It was beautiful to see..meanwhile at the commies debates, they dont have ONE American flag, nothing..surprised they dont have the Chinese flag during those debates...Perhaps ask Putin to send them a Russian flag?

I hope they wiped it down with sanitizer afterwards.

Since you are ONE of the Special Students. I'll t y p e …..S l o w e r for you dude.
It was pretty Clear what posters were asking.

But I'll t y p e …..S l o w e r for you dude. It's ok.

Back to full speed.
Your meme is FAKE.

Care to respond?

Someday, Trump may not be a total embarrassment to this nation and the world. Today wasn't the day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism
Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020

[...]

Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.

[...]

There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.

[...]

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

And the Trumpsters eat it up.

He must have a good laugh when he gets home.

Yeah, we all laugh at the Democrats spinning faster and faster out of control as not only is 2020 out of reach but Bernie has pushed generations out of reach.

Usually a point has a clear message.
You missed.

Next question, since you want to discuss Education and Not your other focus, rotten food.

Let's take a normal size school, we could go bigger or smaller, rural or urban.
describe how these public school teachers are "rotten"
What are they doing wrong?.

There is nothing wrong with the teachers. A fish rots from the head down. Teachers have had too much dumped on them, they hardly have time to teach. They can't discipline yet they are expected to be disciplinarians, they can't get rid of kids that disrupt and don't want to be there. They cannot depend on the administration backing them up regardless of whether their decisions are right or wrong.

Further, without competition, more and more people are opting for private schools, as they should. They should get more competition by allowing vouchers for the parents of failing schools.

National Education Association General Counsel Bob Chanin stated in July 2009.

Chanin: "It is not because we care about children. And it is not because we have a vision of a great public school for every child. NEA and its affiliates are effective advocates because we have power. And we have power because there are more than 3.2 million people who are willing to pay us hundreds of millions of dollars in dues...."

Says it all does it not?

There is nothing wrong with the teachers. A fish rots from the head down. Teachers have had too much dumped on them, they hardly have time to teach. They can't discipline yet they are expected to be disciplinarians, they can't get rid of kids that disrupt and don't want to be there. They cannot depend on the administration backing them up regardless of whether their decisions are right or wrong.

Sure, you bring up some +/- points.
I can handle my student load. Is 44 students in one class acceptable? How about 35?
It is tougher with 35+
There are so MANY that want to learn, and wish the others would STFU.

If I send a kid out of class, I have to do massive paperwork. I know. It's my problem.
I would rather just teach the kid how to be 'civil'

Best of Success to all Those Private Schools, you should do well.

President Trump embraces an American flag on stage at CPAC 2020.

1185f6e0-3ce2-4b9d-b46f-2c99c032b828.jpeg

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

It was beautiful to see..meanwhile at the commies debates, they dont have ONE American flag, nothing..surprised they dont have the Chinese flag during those debates...Perhaps ask Putin to send them a Russian flag?

Thanks for the info. What a fucking mental case this asshole is. Congratulations on your choice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If it had been buttplug up there he would be shoving the flagpole up his ass.

What is a homophobic Asshole. That would be this loser.

Yes, I hate fags. Always have, always will. I detest them and if it were legal, I'd be fine with killing them. They spread disease and molest children at a much higher rate than straight people do.

So yea, fuck fags.

I was taught that you DO NOT TOUCH a hanging flag. That's one of the ways you show RESPECT for it.

He uses it as a fucking PROP, and the sycophants eat it up.

There are no standards for this person.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Meanwhile, while your setting your hair on fire about a real American expressing his love of our country and our flag.

Meanwhile, here are the Democrats proudly displaying their DISDAIN for our flag.

content_NOFlagNOVote-M.jpg

Or...we have President Donald Trump

Trump-S.jpg

Gee...which do I prefer? Think, think, think!

Forum List

Back