Tucker Carlson, Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump all falsely and disgracefully accused of being agents of Vladimir Putin.

Ask Harry Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, Johnson, and Reagan.

Idiot.
Eisenhower was a great fan of the Russian war effort in World War II. Ronald Reagan brought us the Gorbachev summit. Stop calling people names brother God bless you and your family

I’m sure JFK and Johnson would agree with me because they lived during the times of the Soviet union. The Russian federation is not a communist country.

Nope. Liar.

You really are Putin's useful idot.

No one matches the corruption of Russia, useful idiot.

Transparency International stated in 2022, "Corruption is endemic in Russia" and assigned it the lowest score of any European country in their Corruption Perceptions Index for 2021. It has, under the regime of Vladimir Putin, been variously characterized as a kleptocracy, an oligarchy, and a plutocracy; owing to its crony capitalism economic system.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...rrupt-countries-ranked-by-perception?slide=11
most-corrupt-nations.jpg

Navalny, suspected of being poisoned Thursday during a flight to Moscow from Siberia, is expected to be transported Saturday to a hospital in Germany, a move which Russian doctors originally denied, claiming his condition was “too unstable,” but reversed after a German medical team arrived at the hospital and were permitted to examine Navalny.

Pyotr Verzilov, a Russian opposition activist, said he went through the same symptoms in 2018, including being put on a ventilator and eventually being flown to a German hospital for treatment, according to the New York Times.

Anna Politkovskaya, an investigative journalist and fierce critic of the Russian government, became seriously ill after a suspected poisoning in 2004 during a domestic Russian flight, and was gunned down two years later.

The same week Politkovskaya was poisoned, Roman Tsepov, who was a bodyguard for President Vladimir Putin in the 1990s before he came to power, became violently ill and died a few days after having a cup of tea at a local Russian security service office—his autopsy revealed radioactive material in his body.

Aleksandr V. Litvinenko, a rogue Russian intelligence officer, died after drinking tea laced with a lethal radioactive isotope, polonium 210, just a month after Politkovskaya’s murder—a 2016 British investigation concluded his death could have been approved by Putin himself.

Opposition leader Vladimir Kara-Murza was poisoned in 2015, one month after calling for the U.S. to impose harsher sanctions on Russia during a series of public meetings on Capitol Hill—Kara-Murza said he was poisoned again in 2017 as he toured Russia showcasing a documentary about murdered Putin critic Boris Nemtsov.

Former Russian spy Sergei Skripal in 2018 and his daughter were poisoned by two Russian intelligence operatives with a toxic nerve agent applied to their door handle in Salisbury, England—they recovered but the attack led the U.K. and its allies to expel 150 Russian diplomats and impose crushing sanctions on the Kremlin.
Stop calling people names or I’m putting you on ignore.

I disagree with you there’s tons of sources I have posted all throughout this thread another’s Ukraine the most corrupt country in Eastern Europe. I have outlined my position time and time again for why I do not support the United States giving all of this money and weaponry to Ukraine. Of course one is all of the people in eastern Ukraine who are pro Russia this is kind of like a Civil War.

So why do you support Ukraine do you have Ukrainian friends or a Ukrainian spouse perhaps? Or maybe you are Ukrainian?

Nope. Liar.

Transparency International stated in 2022, "Corruption is endemic in Russia" and assigned it the lowest score of any European country in their Corruption Perceptions Index for 2021. It has, under the regime of Vladimir Putin, been variously characterized as a kleptocracy, an oligarchy, and a plutocracy; owing to its crony capitalism economic system.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...rrupt-countries-ranked-by-perception?slide=11
most-corrupt-nations.jpg

Navalny, suspected of being poisoned Thursday during a flight to Moscow from Siberia, is expected to be transported Saturday to a hospital in Germany, a move which Russian doctors originally denied, claiming his condition was “too unstable,” but reversed after a German medical team arrived at the hospital and were permitted to examine Navalny.

Pyotr Verzilov, a Russian opposition activist, said he went through the same symptoms in 2018, including being put on a ventilator and eventually being flown to a German hospital for treatment, according to the New York Times.

Anna Politkovskaya, an investigative journalist and fierce critic of the Russian government, became seriously ill after a suspected poisoning in 2004 during a domestic Russian flight, and was gunned down two years later.

The same week Politkovskaya was poisoned, Roman Tsepov, who was a bodyguard for President Vladimir Putin in the 1990s before he came to power, became violently ill and died a few days after having a cup of tea at a local Russian security service office—his autopsy revealed radioactive material in his body.

Aleksandr V. Litvinenko, a rogue Russian intelligence officer, died after drinking tea laced with a lethal radioactive isotope, polonium 210, just a month after Politkovskaya’s murder—a 2016 British investigation concluded his death could have been approved by Putin himself.

Opposition leader Vladimir Kara-Murza was poisoned in 2015, one month after calling for the U.S. to impose harsher sanctions on Russia during a series of public meetings on Capitol Hill—Kara-Murza said he was poisoned again in 2017 as he toured Russia showcasing a documentary about murdered Putin critic Boris Nemtsov.

Former Russian spy Sergei Skripal in 2018 and his daughter were poisoned by two Russian intelligence operatives with a toxic nerve agent applied to their door handle in Salisbury, England—they recovered but the attack led the U.K. and its allies to expel 150 Russian diplomats and impose crushing sanctions on the Kremlin.
Russia like America has an extremist far left group of people who are anti-Russian and they are not patriotic.

I think the United States is the greatest country in the world but we have far left people who hate America we have Americans who hate this country so much they think it’s the most “racist” country in the world even worse than Russia. There you go there’s a point for you.

Ok with regards to nalvany I don’t know anything about this guy and frankly I don’t think you know enough about him. But I will say something that I made a point about already there are worst countries and Russia so what do you actually say about that my friend how about those African Third World countries with dictators they have far more controversies than Russia and yet America is Allied to them. How about the fact that Japan’s immigration policy is literally one of the most racist in the world. Comment on that. How about the fact that South America has corruption and poverty issues.

Oh yeah you’re talking about something from 2015 or that was when Barack Obama was shaking hands with Vladimir Putin now speak on that. What do you think Barack Obama is an evil man?

And there’s all sorts of problems in America … Why does our government allow so many disgusting fast food restaurants to be built in the inner cities, why do they allow liquor stores in smoke shops to be built in the inner cities selling marijuana poison to the children. How about that one that’s an excellent point right there respond to it.

yes Russia is more authoritarian than America but get this this is where your fatal flaw is the United States is allied countries that are even more far more controversial than Russia so when you try and play the moral game it doesn’t add up. Russia’s not that bad of a country …she has a red hot economy.

Nope. Liar.

most-corrupt-nations.jpg

You can rank the USA above everyone who hasn't had a coup this century.

Stop calling people names or I’m putting you on ignore.

I disagree with you there’s tons of sources I have posted all throughout this thread another’s Ukraine the most corrupt country in Eastern Europe. I have outlined my position time and time again for why I do not support the United States giving all of this money and weaponry to Ukraine. Of course one is all of the people in eastern Ukraine who are pro Russia this is kind of like a Civil War.

So why do you support Ukraine do you have Ukrainian friends or a Ukrainian spouse perhaps? Or maybe you are Ukrainian?

G is a complete and total fraud.
Simply disregard his words.

Forum List

Back