President Trump Hugs, Kisses, And Calls American Flag "Baby" During CPAC Speech

If it had been buttplug up there he would be shoving the flagpole up his ass.

What is a homophobic Asshole. That would be this loser.

Yes, I hate fags. Always have, always will. I detest them and if it were legal, I'd be fine with killing them. They spread disease and molest children at a much higher rate than straight people do.

So yea, fuck fags.

They spread disease at a rate higher than anyone else?

Do you just hate gay men or lesbians, too? I kind of like lesbians....sometimes they like to try dick and it’s fun. I have done it twice. Didn’t convert them, but it was sure as Hell a good time.

President Trump embraces an American flag on stage at CPAC 2020.

1185f6e0-3ce2-4b9d-b46f-2c99c032b828.jpeg

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

It was beautiful to see..meanwhile at the commies debates, they dont have ONE American flag, nothing..surprised they dont have the Chinese flag during those debates...Perhaps ask Putin to send them a Russian flag?

I hope they wiped it down with sanitizer afterwards.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Yes, I hate fags. Always have, always will. I detest them and if it were legal, I'd be fine with killing them. They spread disease and molest children at a much higher rate than straight people do.

So yea, fuck fags.

Do you just hate gay men or lesbians, too? I kind of like lesbians....sometimes they like to try dick and it’s fun. I have done it twice. Didn’t convert them, but it was sure as Hell a good time.

Gay women don't molest kids and don't spread the AIDs virus like fags do.

So yea, fuck fags.

Gay women don't molest kids and don't spread the AIDs virus like fags do.

Ok, so it’s just dudes who like dudes that you don’t like.

Thanks for clarifying.

Is Aids a big thing? Heterosexual people spread shit loads of disease, for example...oh....I dunno....Coronavirus.

Waiting for a Better RWI response.
Low IQ for the recent RWI responders.
Sorry, but true.
RWI's are low IQ.

I was taught that you DO NOT TOUCH a hanging flag. That's one of the ways you show RESPECT for it.

He uses it as a fucking PROP, and the sycophants eat it up.

There are no standards for this person.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Meanwhile, while your setting your hair on fire about a real American expressing his love of our country and our flag.

Meanwhile, here are the Democrats proudly displaying their DISDAIN for our flag.

content_NOFlagNOVote-M.jpg

Or...we have President Donald Trump

Trump-S.jpg

Gee...which do I prefer? Think, think, think!
Clumsy deflection noted. I prefer neither, and I'm not obligated to bend over and drop my standards into the toilet, as you have.

You've been conned, so I can understand why my words trigger you so often.

Please try to get me out of your head. It's not a pleasant place.

Last edited:
I was taught that you DO NOT TOUCH a hanging flag. That's one of the ways you show RESPECT for it.

Meanwhile, while your setting your hair on fire about a real American expressing his love of our country and our flag.

Meanwhile, here are the Democrats proudly displaying their DISDAIN for our flag.

Trump-S.jpg

I prefer that our flag not be humped

Trump-S.jpg

COMMIE! HITLER!

Trump-S.jpg

Clumsy deflection noted. I prefer neither, and I'm not obligated to bend over and drop my standards into the toilet, as you have.

And still, you never prove my facts as being wrong.

Let's see now, do I want to support the party who is proud of our flag and country or the one that is ashamed of our flag and country? Think, think, think!

Trump-S.jpg

And still, you never prove my facts as being wrong.

Let's see now, do I want to support the party who is proud of our flag and country or the one that is ashamed of our flag and country? Think, think, think!
I already answered you. I'm not required to be a sheep.

Obviously, someone like you wouldn't understand that.

Trump-S.jpg

You seem to be extremely obsessed with that image. Hmmmmm....

Forum List

Back