President Trump and his success as President...he will be judged as one of the best ....

300 k dead? and growing....i dont think so

Its a pandemic shit for brains. Once it hit our shores nothing was going to stop it. Makes no difference who was in the WH, who said what or who did what. People were going to die.

Why don't you blame the Chinese who didn't lock their country down when it hit. If they had the rest of the world would have been safer??

Nah. You'd rather blame Trump who had nothing to do with the Chinese virus.

Where's your outrage at the Dems who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage at Pelousy who told one and all the virus was nothing and not to worry about it.

You have selective outrage all directed at Trump.

You sure are an idiot.

The virus hit other nations too...it made a difference that their leaders actually did some leading and addressed the issue instead of promising miracles like your blob did, stupid.

Hey dumbass. Once it hit our shores nothing could prevent deaths. If you think Biden, Barry or Bush could have done better then you are as full of shit as everyone thinks you are.

And no. The Chinese didn't lock their country down. If they had no one would have made it to other countries. Stupid.

In fact, they let people out of the country to spread the virus......

It is amazing how all these left wing shit heads blame Trump while they protect China....the land of actual slavery and genocide. The country that either released the virus or let it escape from their lab...........

Left wingers are really stupid human beings......
Given your idiotic thread premise ā€“ not to mention your unwarranted support of the likes of Trump ā€“ youā€™re in no position to refer to others as ā€˜stupid.ā€™
If the last 4 years went so well why did Trump fire so many or why did so many quit him?

President Trumpā€™s ā€œA Teamā€ turnover is 92% as of January 14, 2021

You know he only hires the best people!!!!

MAGA

This is probably the best example of the "best people" he has hired...

This is the acting secretary of defense:

" A/SEC. MILLER: I soā€¦I mean, I cannot wait to leave this job, believe me. But part of me is like, I would have loved to have gotten involved in the acquisition process and tryā€¦and you know, talk about wicked problem. I wanted to take that one onā€¦.F-35s, the case study. Although, I gotta tell you, yesterday we were talking to some guy, some lieutenant colonel, or colonel, said ā€˜what are you flying?ā€™ Said ā€˜F-35,ā€™ I was like thatā€™s a piece ofā€¦and he was likeā€¦and he laughed, and I was like, ā€˜no seriously, tell me about it,ā€™ and he wasā€¦an F-16 guy, F-35, he saidā€¦ā€™unbelievable aircraft,ā€™ Iā€™m notā€¦Iā€¦that investment, forā€¦that capability, that weā€™re never supposed to use, ā€˜well, we have to deter, blah blah bluh blahā€¦ "

Forum List

Back