President motorcade incident BREAKING NEWS

The Secret Service over the years has been shown not up to the job. This is just another example. You're protecting the president of the United States of America! Maybe using the local police for a temporary road closer barricades until he is in the vehicle and cleared and vehicles are on the move.

The Secret Service over the years has been shown not up to the job. This is just another example. You're protecting the president of the United States of America! Maybe using the local police for a temporary road closer barricades until he is in the vehicle and cleared and vehicles are on the move.

Can you blame the Secret Service for not being up to the job? They spend more time toting Biden's diaper bag than anything else.

1702874510684.png

I wonder if this story is a tip of the iceberg thing?

Don’t get me wrong. I dislike President Biden. But I’m concerned if this incident turns out to be part of any plot by anybody to attack him.

Ballots. Not bullets. And not vehicular attacks.
You are too late and no one listens to yous.

Do we know it was on purpose at this point? Could have been drunk, on drugs or even medicle issue. Saw a car in Columbus do something similar cops almost shot the guy. Turned out he had a stroke.

Forum List

Back