Think you are not a Jew? You better think again.

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
As an area Trump voter I feel a sense of kinship and solidarity with Israeli Jews. I feel much closer to Isreal than I do to Ukraine. The former president would have pressed for a negotiated settlement in Ukraine, but Washington and the new puppet administration wanted a war so that's what we got. I saw that and got a clear sense of what was really going on which is why I am not flying a Ukrainian flag like some who are running a business in my city and getting inflation-causing printed Covid relief money from the government.

Ever wonder how many liberal Jews here voted for Joe Biden? What do they think now when they realize that the vicious attacks on Jews in Israel would never have happened if the last election had not been "adjusted" with mail-in votes? Wokeness got a victory in that very special election and of course the Jews are bad in the eyes of wokeness. You see, in the eyes of wokeness the Jews in Israel have not been "playing ball" with the new postmodern agenda of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. What does Diversity, and Equity, and Inclusion really mean? Well, it means getting "bad" white people out of the picture.

Sammy Davis Junior notwithstanding, the overwhelming majority of Jews are white like you and I and most of the people who voted for Donald Trump in 2016. The "bad" white people in America instinctively knew something was very wrong with the direction the country was heading in when they repudiated Washington by electing Trump. But Washington was so corrupted that it moved quickly to turn the white "infidels" into defacto Jews. Just like the Jews were not allowed to vote in Nazi Germany, the votes of "bad" white Americans could not be aknowledged as valid to overthrow the new dystopian, Washington-approved citizen government that had been under construction when Trump interrupted it by getting into the White House.

The "good" Harvard and Yale educated people in Washington saw the writing on the wall and they implemented direct action to buy themselves favor with the new postmodern crowd that was transforming America. They did not hesitate to throw the "bad" white people under the bus while they willingly took part in "fixing" the election to keep Trump from winning again. They were so cock sure they were on the right side of history that they did not even try to hide it. They had literal conveyor belts of "special" mail-in votes at all the polls to keep the "bad" white vote behind in all the important counts.

The "bad" white vote is characteried here as those who voted against Washington and for Trump. So essentially what Washington did was turn all Trump voters into contemporary Jews marginalizing them as threats to the survival of the "new way". They even had their own version of the Reichstag which was a prearranged false flag attack on the government. The Jan. 6 protests In Washington DC were loaded with embedded government agents there to foment violence and egg the crowds on to crash the Capitol. Oddly, the low-intelligence woke factions of US society that bought the propaganda hook, line, and sinker, disregarded the fact that no guns were present at the protests which would have been neccessary for an actual insurrection. This is especially true in a country that has more guns per capita than any other country in the world.

Trump's concrete thinking and public support of Israel were percieved as threats to the coming world revolution of fool's defining free speech as attacks on elite central planning. The horrible acts committed against innocent Jews in Israel is just the tip of the iceberg compared to what is coming if Trump is locked in a third-world political prison.

If you think you are not a Jew, you better think again.

Carry on.

Ray

As an area Trump voter I feel a sense of kinship and solidarity with Israeli Jews. I feel much closer to Isreal than I do to Ukraine. The former president would have pressed for a negotiated settlement in Ukraine, but Washington and the new puppet administration wanted a war so that's what we got. I saw that and got a clear sense of what was really going on which is why I am not flying a Ukrainian flag like some who are running a business in my city and getting inflation-causing printed Covid relief money from the government.

Ever wonder how many liberal Jews here voted for Joe Biden? What do they think now when they realize that the vicious attacks on Jews in Israel would never have happened if the last election had not been "adjusted" with mail-in votes? Wokeness got a victory in that very special election and of course the Jews are bad in the eyes of wokeness. You see, in the eyes of wokeness the Jews in Israel have not been "playing ball" with the new postmodern agenda of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. What does Diversity, and Equity, and Inclusion really mean? Well, it means getting "bad" white people out of the picture.

Sammy Davis Junior notwithstanding, the overwhelming majority of Jews are white like you and I and most of the people who voted for Donald Trump in 2016. The "bad" white people in America instinctively knew something was very wrong with the direction the country was heading in when they repudiated Washington by electing Trump. But Washington was so corrupted that it moved quickly to turn the white "infidels" into defacto Jews. Just like the Jews were not allowed to vote in Nazi Germany, the votes of "bad" white Americans could not be aknowledged as valid to overthrow the new dystopian, Washington-approved citizen government that had been under construction when Trump interrupted it by getting into the White House.

The "good" Harvard and Yale educated people in Washington saw the writing on the wall and they implemented direct action to buy themselves favor with the new postmodern crowd that was transforming America. They did not hesitate to throw the "bad" white people under the bus while they willingly took part in "fixing" the election to keep Trump from winning again. They were so cock sure they were on the right side of history that they did not even try to hide it. They had literal conveyor belts of "special" mail-in votes at all the polls to keep the "bad" white vote behind in all the important counts.

The "bad" white vote is characteried here as those who voted against Washington and for Trump. So essentially what Washington did was turn all Trump voters into contemporary Jews marginalizing them as threats to the survival of the "new way". They even had their own version of the Reichstag which was a prearranged false flag attack on the government. The Jan. 6 protests In Washington DC were loaded with embedded government agents there to foment violence and egg the crowds on to crash the Capitol. Oddly, the low-intelligence woke factions of US society that bought the propaganda hook, line, and sinker, disregarded the fact that no guns were present at the protests which would have been neccessary for an actual insurrection. This is especially true in a country that has more guns per capita than any other country in the world.

Trump's concrete thinking and public support of Israel were percieved as threats to the coming world revolution of fool's defining free speech as attacks on elite central planning. The horrible acts committed against innocent Jews in Israel is just the tip of the iceberg compared to what is coming if Trump is locked in a third-world political prison.

Carry on.

Ray
Bibi sold out the Israelis for the West Bank religious nutcases.

More lies from a MAGAT which is no surprise and has not a God-damned thing to do with the Israel/Hamas conflict.

Are you aware that Trump went to an Ivy League school also just like them folks you are putting down?

All 4 of my grandparents were born in Czechoslovakia and an Ancestry search shows us that we`re 3.5% Ashkenazi Jew. So what?

More lies from a MAGAT which is no surprise and has not a God-damned thing to do with the Israel/Hamas conflict.

Are you aware that Trump went to an Ivy League school also just like them folks you are putting down?
I see I rattled the right cage.

Carry on.

Ray
You're a nut.

We can also be Noahides. You can follow Seven Laws or 613. Just keep them true, don't lie and pay with your soul...

Are those that don't remember the lessons of history doomed to repeat them?

Forum List

Back