President motorcade incident BREAKING NEWS

I'd love to know the "identity" of the driver.

IE, the "immutable characteristics".

If it was a "cisgender" white male, it will be plastered all over the "News" by tomorrow morning.

Otherwise?

Crickets.

I wonder if this story is a tip of the iceberg thing?

Don’t get me wrong. I dislike President Biden. But I’m concerned if this incident turns out to be part of any plot by anybody to attack him.

Ballots. Not bullets. And not vehicular attacks.
Agreed.

He is the worst president ever, However:

He is the President.

Get it right, and don't even fuck around like that.

Vote him out, but don't take him out.

It might be a full nothing. If so, I’m perfectly content with that.
Never let a crisis go to waste IMO if the usual suspects push it hard this week then there is little to it. F they are quiet about it then is probably a disgruntled democra.

Either way I’m glad the old piece of shit is OK, that would be the wrong way to deal with him

I wonder if this story is a tip of the iceberg thing?

Don’t get me wrong. I dislike President Biden. But I’m concerned if this incident turns out to be part of any plot by anybody to attack him.

Ballots. Not bullets. And not vehicular attacks.

From the local report...

''The President and First Lady were visiting the Biden-Harris 2024 campaign headquarters in downtown Wilmington for dinner with staff Sunday night.

According to White House pool accounts, at about 8:07 p.m., as the President was about to get into his SUV to return home, a car with Delaware plates hit another vehicle in the Presidential motorcade that was shielding the motorcade at the intersection across from the entrance to the campaign headquarters.

Reporters say there was there was a loud bang, prompting an expression of surprise on the President's face, as he was not yet in his SUV.

Reporters say Secret Service agents quickly cornered the car with their weapons drawn on the driver, who held his hands up.''

2 democrat butt fuckers that got a little carried away while "driving"...

Now the stuttering fuck has a story about how his whole family was almost wiped out in a 40 car pileup in 60 inches of snow while he was counseling a 9-year old girl on the virtues of being naked....

Duplicate thread. 😎

I got my thread up about an hour ago.

I'd love to know the "identity" of the driver.

IE, the "immutable characteristics".

If it was a "cisgender" white male, it will be plastered all over the "News" by tomorrow morning.

Otherwise?

Crickets.

GBma4aibQAAPBa5.jpg

Forum List

Back