President motorcade incident BREAKING NEWS

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

I wonder if this story is a tip of the iceberg thing?

Don’t get me wrong. I dislike President Biden. But I’m concerned if this incident turns out to be part of any plot by anybody to attack him.

Ballots. Not bullets. And not vehicular attacks.

Don’t get me wrong. I dislike President Biden. But I’m concerned if this incident turns out to be part of any plot by anybody to attack him.

Why not?

It was parked.

It was a S.S. vehicle.

Biden wasn't around.

While the renegade nut-job is aways a worry.....this does not sound like a legitimate attack.

If someone was clever, they'd put 15 12-year olds on the street. Biden would break ranks and....well, you figure it out

Don't forget, *biden's numbers are in the toilet.

This could be their idea of campaigning. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't put nothing past democrats anymore.

It was parked.

It was a S.S. vehicle.

Biden wasn't around.

While the renegade nut-job is aways a worry.....this does not sound like a legitimate attack.

If someone was clever, they'd put 15 12-year olds on the street. Biden would break ranks and....well, you figure it out
12 years old is too old. The little girl he bit was three.

• Banned
It was parked.

It was a S.S. vehicle.

Biden wasn't around.

There is a picture of Biden looking at it. He was around. And then he got driven back to the White House.

It might be a big nothing. I hope it was.

Hunters drug dealer looking to collect a debit maybe? A Hamass supporter looking to make a statement? A false flag operation looking to drum up some support for the sagging numbers? Kamala making her move?

Toemaeto, Tamahtoh...

Sorry, I don't fucking believe it.

A conservative malcontent.

Forum List

Back