Presiden Donald J Trump Does The Braves Tomahawk Chop At World Series!

..the Native Americans did the SAME things as the whites -long before the whites came:
murder/
displaced/
decimated/
warred on/
TORTURED-even the kids participated
ENSLAVED
etc
Indians completely annihilated preceding tribes for centuries (the novel Last of the Mohicans comes to mind). European settlers eventually ended that cycle by providing reservations.

Woke Sports World has a MELTDOWN.

It is ok that teams do this in honor of Native Americans! We were/are warriors! If this is not allowed we will be forgotten about. The democrats want all people, confederate, our African brothers, our WW2 HEROS, Korean War HEROS, Vietnam HEROS! To be forgotten about!

(Excerpt) Read more at generaldispatch.whatfinger.com ...

That's all your ilk has. Dumb, meaningless culture wars that make you think you're owning the libs. Pathetic.

Let it go lefties. You are starting to look like complete idiots going after Trump while the Country goes to hell under that doddering old fool.

What have I said to make you think I don't?

And change your pants.
the comment i responded to. you seem to take some sort of issue for people cheering for the ATL braves and had to make a dirty comment about it

the comment i responded to. you seem to take some sort of issue for people cheering for the ATL braves and had to make a dirty comment about it
That's what you got outta my comment?

Have one of the other kids explain it to you. I haven't got time.for this.

Biden won. Court cases, recounts, audits...all in his favor.
Why would he, or why should he request an audit..to prove what? He won.
You just don't like the result. And let's face it, you know he won, you're just trying to
string this bullshit lie out long enough to bleed into the 2022 election cycle.

You would think that Trump supporters would ACCEPT the results and move on to fight another day.
At least half the country disagrees with that and more are coming to the realization that we now have an illegitimate POTUS, President In Name Only (PINO).

Forum List

Back