Braves win world series and celebrate with racist cheer

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Everything is racist, even respect. Must be getting close to election time, when do the riots start?

Ron Dicker
Wed, November 3, 2021, 4:05 AM
Atlanta Braves fans in Truist Park watched their team win the World Series hundreds of miles away in Houston on Tuesday. But the viewing party included a cheer that doesn’t belong anywhere.
A local news reporter posted video of enthusiastic supporters doing the notorious “tomahawk chop” as the team was beating the Houston Astros in Game 6 on the way to its first World Series title since 1995.

On a side note, you can always tell a leftist is a leftist with a name like Dicker, am I right? Dicker = destined to be leftist. He and Buttigieg should hang out and make babies.

Everything is racist, even respect. Must be getting close to election time, when do the riots start?

Ron Dicker
Wed, November 3, 2021, 4:05 AM
Atlanta Braves fans in Truist Park watched their team win the World Series hundreds of miles away in Houston on Tuesday. But the viewing party included a cheer that doesn’t belong anywhere.
A local news reporter posted video of enthusiastic supporters doing the notorious “tomahawk chop” as the team was beating the Houston Astros in Game 6 on the way to its first World Series title since 1995.

On a side note, you can always tell a leftist is a leftist with a name like Dicker, am I right? Dicker = destined to be leftist. He and Buttigieg should hang out and make babies.

Perfectly legitimate cheer which has been carried on for many years. Poor woke idiots can put their fingers in their ears if they don't like it.

I love the chop and the war chant and the headdress, and the face paint. I was rooting for atlanta too.

LoL - Forget about whether it offends you or not.
Are you seriously telling me that it doesn't annoy the holy F outta ya?

Short story: My Grandpappy used to take me to Braves games when I was a kid in the mid-late 60's They had this injun "Chief Nocka-Homa" (swear) who'd blow smoke signals and pop out of his teepee in centerfield every time the Braves hit a home run. He'd dance in circles for a minute or two and go back inside. Can you imagine having that for a job? :omg:

97eaba53e17f993c77094b492b366898.jpg

Short story: My Grandpappy used to take me to Braves games when I was a kid in the mid-late 60's They had this injun "Chief Nocka-Homa" (swear) who'd blow smoke signals and pop out of his teepee in centerfield every time the Braves hit a home run. He'd dance in circles for a minute or two and go back inside. Can you imagine having that for a job? :omg:

Your fellow DemoKKKrats are doing it right now in our public schools.

That's awesome, dr. I cherish such memories that you describe! It really doesn't bother me. It's just a game. The real perpetrator was the US govt who broke every peace treaty ever signed with the natives.

Annoying? Heck yeah.

That poor bastard would fall over dead if he attended a KC Chiefs game. 80k fans all doing the tomahawk chop. The team tried to ban it at the stadium but the fans gave them the proverbial finger

Forum List

Back