Prediction when the GOP decides to tell trump to shut up

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
When will McConnell or someone in the GOP tell trump to shut up. He is damaging the United States with baseless allegations. If he keeps it up, he can forget around another run in 2024.

I think that we will see Republican members of Congress begin to rebuke him the day after Biden is declared the winner. What says you?

1604627815140.png

When will McConnell or someone in the GOP tell trump to shut up. He is damaging the United States with baseless allegations. If he keeps it up, he can forget around another run in 2024.

I think that we will see Republican members of Congress begin to rebuke him the day after Biden is declared the winner. What says you?
Yes, the congressional Republicans can finally quit cowering before, who the RWNJs view as the GOP's, god-like leader.

Shut up.

Nothing could damage the US more than democrats. I hope Trump remains on the attack from now on. Every republican should take every opportunity to undermine communists. Exactly the way they did to Trump.

Shut up.
Somebody be upset. Averaging, 1 thread every 30 minutes.

1604628085757.png

That makes no sense when majority of the Republican Party know he should win this election. New gaslight of the day, I guess.

Nothing could damage the US more than democrats. I hope Trump remains on the attack from now on. Every republican should take every opportunity to undermine communists. Exactly the way they did to Trump.

You ain't so smart...are you? But is you take a few stiff drinks and go cry on another Republican weeny's shoulder...you will feel much better.

Jimbo where you been?

Before the Democrats stop siding with race rioters causing millions of dollars of property damage...George Floyd died of a drug overdose, made up white systemic racism is BLM's bag. Why does anyone even vote for Democrats?

Republican voters are proud to support Trump on his journey to end fake voting.

Let's look at the media, say, 2019 and the Covington MAGA hat kid. Erich Sandman. Oh yeah, how the media ignored the facts and spun that into "he's a Hitler baby racist hater" , accept NONE of that fucking happened. That is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. If any of you are concerned with facts, you better examine your sources before you launch into these little diatribes.

Y'know, we knew he was going to play the victim of cheating. We figured it was going to be ugly.

And yet, it's still somehow mind-blowing to watch it play out. What a small, awful man.

Trump's speech tonight was exactly what America needed to hear. We will not tolerate fake fraud voting by Democrats.

STOP THE COUNTING!

You’re being very optimistic. I’m worried about the electors. What happens when the electors ignore the results in PA? It’ll go to the house. The house decides it but the legislatures that do have a republican majority.

Forum List

Back