The Accuracy Of Polling By State

They were told eighty years ago that it was a bad idea but noooooooo. They system is not fraudulent it is just not reliable because of too many radicals and variants....

They were told eighty years ago that it was a bad idea but noooooooo. They system is not fraudulent it is just not reliable because of too many radicals and variants....

What are you munching? We told you the system was fraudulent AS SOON as democrats brought in mail in bullshit. I have had more threads on that issue than anything else on this forum.

The democrats are total frauds - they always claim that "every voice should be heard". Now that it turns out the voices are for Trump, that principle goes out the back door. Just admit it, it's about free shit and nothing else.

What are you munching? We told you the system was fraudulent AS SOON as democrats brought in mail in bullshit. I have had more threads on that issue than anything else on this forum.
This thread was about polling did you change your mind?

Did YOU change your mind when diverting from the topic and not addressing it at all?

Always blaming others of what they are doing. The sign of a hard left lunatics.

Did YOU change your mind when diverting from the topic and not addressing it at all?

Who's title is this?

Who's title is this?

Yet, it was YOU who brought up the other stuff. Why are you blaming me for what YOU are doing?

Now, I won't report you this time, because unlike you, I don't think the title alone defines the thread topic. I can start to understand why free shit defines you - there is no surviving without it with this level of IQ.

Great news:

Arizona Supreme Court eliminates tens of thousands of Fraudulent Mail in Ballots:

ARIZONA PUBLIC INTEGRITY ALLIANCE, v. ADRIAN FONTES, IN HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY AS MARICOPA COUNTY RECORDER;

Today we address the proper overvote instruction that must be included with mail-in ballots. An overvote occurs when a person votes for more candidates than permitted for a specific election. Before the 2020 election cycle, the Maricopa County Recorder, in compliance with the Secretary of State’s Elections Procedures Manual, included an instruction (the “Overvote Instruction”) advising mail-in voters that overvotes would not be counted, and in the event of an overvote, to contact the Recorder’s Office and request a new ballot.

We hold that the Recorder acted unlawfully by including the New Instruction with mail-in ballots. The Recorder does not have the constitutional or statutory authority to promulgate mail-in ballot instructions, nor does he have the authority to create voter guidelines for correcting overvotes to ensure that they will be counted. Rather, with respect to overvotes, the Recorder has a non-discretionary duty to provide the Overvote Instruction authorized by the Arizona Secretary of State, 2019 Elections Procedures Manual (“2019 EPM”).

(“[T]he right to vote is the right to participate in an electoral process that is necessarily structured to maintain the integrity of the democratic system.”). Thus, public officials should, by their words and actions, seek to preserve and protect those laws

But when public officials, in the middle of an election, change the law based on their own perceptions of what they think it should be, they undermine public confidence in our democratic system and destroy the integrity of the electoral process.

The Recorder, however, is not empowered to promulgate rules regarding instructions for early voting, nor does he have the authority to change or supplant the EPM’s prescribed instructions.

Despite his lack of authority to prescribe voting instructions, the Recorder asserts that the law requires him to include the New Instruction with mail-in ballots. We disagree.

The gravy on top:
Under Arizona law, an overvote is invalid and is not counted.

We reverse the trial court and grant relief. The County is enjoined from including the New Instruction with mail-in ballots for the November 3, 2020 General Election.

Enjoin is the verb form of injunction. A court enjoins something when it issues an injunction against it.

Forum List

Back