Prediction when the GOP decides to tell trump to shut up

When will McConnell or someone in the GOP tell trump to shut up. He is damaging the United States with baseless allegations. If he keeps it up, he can forget around another run in 2024.

I think that we will see Republican members of Congress begin to rebuke him the day after Biden is declared the winner. What says you?

I think Trump isn't the one who needs to shut up

When will McConnell or someone in the GOP tell trump to shut up. He is damaging the United States with baseless allegations. If he keeps it up, he can forget around another run in 2024.

I think that we will see Republican members of Congress begin to rebuke him the day after Biden is declared the winner. What says you?
You’re being very optimistic. I’m worried about the electors. What happens when the electors ignore the results in PA? It’ll go to the house. The house decides it but the legislatures that do have a republican majority.

You were pushing for the electors to go against trump in 2016, now you're worried about them not playing along. This is too funny!

Biden is ahead in PA (and the lead is growing)

Biden is ahead in Georgia (and the lead is growing)

Biden leads in AZ (and the lead is holding)

Biden is ahead in Nevada

He's going to win with over 300 electoral votes

That's a landslide (according to Trumpers from 2016)

Shut up!

Biden is ahead in PA (and the lead is growing)

Biden is ahead in Georgia (and the lead is growing)

Biden leads in AZ (and the lead is holding)

Biden is ahead in Nevada

He's going to win with over 300 electoral votes

That's a landslide (according to Trumpers from 2016)
We don't believe it. The Progs will turn on you at some point.

Yeah, that's the danger. The sheep are going to believe every last conspiracy that gets spat out, and they think we're going communist in January, so a few could act as a final act of terribly misguided defiance.
I says it's really weird to have a large amount of seats in the house switch to republican, but it doesn't seem to apply to the president. Really, really weird.

You don't find that so?
It's a repudiation of TRUMP dummy
Yep. Maybe the Lincoln Project had a little success.
Maybe... But... If you don't support finding out if it's true or not.. It'll come around.

You’re being very optimistic. I’m worried about the electors. What happens when the electors ignore the results in PA? It’ll go to the house. The house decides it but the legislatures that do have a republican majority.

You were pushing for the electors to go against trump in 2016, now you're worried about them not playing along. This is too funny!
No, you dumb fuck I NEVER said that.

Forum List

Back