Prediction when the GOP decides to tell trump to shut up

Arizona Supreme Court eliminates tens of thousands of Fraudulent Mail in Ballots:

ARIZONA PUBLIC INTEGRITY ALLIANCE, v. ADRIAN FONTES, IN HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY AS MARICOPA COUNTY RECORDER;

Today we address the proper overvote instruction that must be included with mail-in ballots. An overvote occurs when a person votes for more candidates than permitted for a specific election. Before the 2020 election cycle, the Maricopa County Recorder, in compliance with the Secretary of State’s Elections Procedures Manual, included an instruction (the “Overvote Instruction”) advising mail-in voters that overvotes would not be counted, and in the event of an overvote, to contact the Recorder’s Office and request a new ballot.

We hold that the Recorder acted unlawfully by including the New Instruction with mail-in ballots. The Recorder does not have the constitutional or statutory authority to promulgate mail-in ballot instructions, nor does he have the authority to create voter guidelines for correcting overvotes to ensure that they will be counted. Rather, with respect to overvotes, the Recorder has a non-discretionary duty to provide the Overvote Instruction authorized by the Arizona Secretary of State, 2019 Elections Procedures Manual (“2019 EPM”).

(“[T]he right to vote is the right to participate in an electoral process that is necessarily structured to maintain the integrity of the democratic system.”). Thus, public officials should, by their words and actions, seek to preserve and protect those laws

But when public officials, in the middle of an election, change the law based on their own perceptions of what they think it should be, they undermine public confidence in our democratic system and destroy the integrity of the electoral process.

The Recorder, however, is not empowered to promulgate rules regarding instructions for early voting, nor does he have the authority to change or supplant the EPM’s prescribed instructions.

Despite his lack of authority to prescribe voting instructions, the Recorder asserts that the law requires him to include the New Instruction with mail-in ballots. We disagree.

The gravy on top:
Under Arizona law, an overvote is invalid and is not counted.

We reverse the trial court and grant relief. The County is enjoined from including the New Instruction with mail-in ballots for the November 3, 2020 General Election.

Enjoin is the verb form of injunction. A court enjoins something when it issues an injunction against it.

When will McConnell or someone in the GOP tell trump to shut up. He is damaging the United States with baseless allegations. If he keeps it up, he can forget around another run in 2024.

I think that we will see Republican members of Congress begin to rebuke him the day after Biden is declared the winner. What says you?
Y'know, we knew he was going to play the victim of cheating. We figured it was going to be ugly.

And yet, it's still somehow mind-blowing to watch it play out. What a small, awful man.

It is like a middle schooler lost class treasure....wait....they would show much more class. I am just worried about the stark division he is causing....I mean lots of these people carry firearms. O really think someone is going to get hurt. He fanning the flames like no one I have ever seen.

Trump's speech tonight was exactly what America needed to hear. We will not tolerate fake fraud voting by Democrats.

STOP THE COUNTING!
Lol okay sure. Biden would win because he’s in the lead.
Stop counting in PA and GA. They need to keep counting in NV and AZ.

Yeah....the trump rule book. Give me mine....screw the other guy....of course.
Repubs are such pathetic sore losers. I’m very disappointed that the Dems won’t get the senate but I’m not crying fraud. It is what it is.

When will McConnell or someone in the GOP tell trump to shut up. He is damaging the United States with baseless allegations. If he keeps it up, he can forget around another run in 2024.

I think that we will see Republican members of Congress begin to rebuke him the day after Biden is declared the winner. What says you?

If you hadn't committed fraud, he would have been told to shut up - although only after the victory speech.

Before the Democrats stop siding with race rioters causing millions of dollars of property damage...George Floyd died of a drug overdose, made up white systemic racism is BLM's bag. Why does anyone even vote for Democrats?
Jesus Christ.

Floyd was killed by a cop who kneeled on his neck for NINE minutes as he begged the cop to stop

You suck you racist B&%$^*&

If you hadn't committed fraud, he would have been told to shut up - although only after the victory speech.

That is like your argument that EVERYONE is lying except trump... :auiqs.jpg:

That is like your argument that EVERYONE is lying except trump... :auiqs.jpg:

Are you saying that the media wasn't lying with their polls?

Facts show otherwise - you were posting those fake polls here daily.

It is time to accept that you are bunch of liars and stop pretending anything else.

STFU!

The Democrats stealing this election was so blatantly obvious it was an insult.

CARS showing up at 4am with hundreds of thousands of ballots - every single one for China Joe?! 'COME ON, MAN!'

Declaring there are only 20,000 more ballots to count & 2 hours later declaring there are now 50,000?! 'COME IN, MAN!'

NC saying the ballots are in but the results won't be released until NEXT WEEK?! 'COME ON, MAN!'

Seriously, STFU!

Before the Democrats stop siding with race rioters causing millions of dollars of property damage...George Floyd died of a drug overdose, made up white systemic racism is BLM's bag. Why does anyone even vote for Democrats?
Jesus Christ.

Floyd was killed by a cop who kneeled on his neck for NINE minutes as he begged the cop to stop

You suck you racist B&%$^*&
Nice, accept that isn't what really happened, Mr. Floyd was begging for air in handcuffs siting upright way before any of this. He died of a drug overdose days later. Every single case the BLM uses to bash cops , is almost misrepresented. Racism is the least of blacks problems, the high black on black murder rate IS, for starters.

I says it's really weird to have a large amount of seats in the house switch to republican, but it doesn't seem to apply to the president. Really, really weird.

Y'know, we knew he was going to play the victim of cheating. We figured it was going to be ugly.

And yet, it's still somehow mind-blowing to watch it play out. What a small, awful man.

It is like a middle schooler lost class treasure....wait....they would show much more class. I am just worried about the stark division he is causing....I mean lots of these people carry firearms. O really think someone is going to get hurt. He fanning the flames like no one I have ever seen.
Yeah, that's the danger. The sheep are going to believe every last conspiracy that gets spat out, and they think we're going communist in January, so a few could act as a final act of terribly misguided defiance.

Nice, accept that isn't what really happened, Mr. Floyd was begging for air in handcuffs siting upright way before any of this. He died of a drug overdose days later. Every single case the BLM uses to bash cops , is almost misrepresented. Racism is the least of blacks problems, the high black on black murder rate IS, for starters.
So you just outright lie in your racist screeds?

Jesus

Yeah, that's the danger. The sheep are going to believe every last conspiracy that gets spat out, and they think we're going communist in January, so a few could act as a final act of terribly misguided defiance.
I says it's really weird to have a large amount of seats in the house switch to republican, but it doesn't seem to apply to the president. Really, really weird.

You don't find that so?

You don't find that so?
It's a repudiation of TRUMP dummy

You don't find that so?
It's a repudiation of TRUMP dummy
Yep. Maybe the Lincoln Project had a little success.

Well lets wait to hear what the Supreme Court has to say okay dreg??

Never, they are pussies at heart!

Forum List

Back