What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict what will happen with UFOs, friend or foe? (Poll)

What do you believe will ultimately become of UFO sightings?

• The UFO sightings will all be explained away as harmless phenomena.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • The alien technology will eventually reveal itself to Earthlings in a peaceful"first contact" event.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • The aliens will prove to be enemies of Earth and a war of the worlds will happen

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sen. Marco Rubio told “60 Minutes” during an interview that was broadcast on Sunday the time for snickering about so-called ‘UFOs’ is over.
Not only are they real, but the growing consensus is the various craft seen and recorded by U.S. military personnel dating back to at least 2004 are not ‘Russian’ or ‘Chinese’ technology.

Rubio, who as acting Senate Intelligence Committee chair asked for an unclassified copy of the report to be released to Congress, told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview broadcast Sunday: "Anything that enters an airspace that's not supposed to be there is a threat."

Are they real or not? Are they friendly or not? Please post rationalized opinions.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
The late Stanton Friedman believed that they could well be jailers, on the premise that the primary feature of human history has been continuous tribal warfare.

What if Earf is a quarantine planet?

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Other -- the UFO sightings won't be explained ... but ... and this is the biggee ...

"Unexplained" does not logically lead to "Aliens!".

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there flying objects that are unidentified?
I guess so

Are they from another planet?
No freaking way

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The aliens will serve humans.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some aliens are friends, some are foes

1621371899281.jpeg

1621372022488.jpeg

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They obviously no longer care who sees them any more.

NoNukes

Gold Member
Reaction score
They will be explained as experimental machines that countries were keeping secret.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I believe The Aliens are actually Fallen Angels or Demons and as we approach the end of history we will have more and more encounters with them. They will be called aliens, but in fact it's a demonic deception.

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
The "UFO"s are almost certainly some black project. Probably autonomous weapons drones. The weird shapes match what you would want in a Faraday cage to protect them from radar or EMP. They are probably launched and recovered from submersibles, themselves autonomous drones.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nothing will happen with UFOs. The latest hoopla is nothing more than a diversion to direct the easily-distracted public's attention away from the one after another failure of the Biden administration.

The thing I find curious, is that Democrats tend to believe in UFOs more so than Republicans. While only 37% of Republicans believe in flying saucers, 58% of Democrats believe in UFOs...

More Democrats Believe in UFOs Than America

That would indicate to me that the current UFO craze is an attempt to divert Democrats from the failure of their President. We Republicans already know full and well what a failure he is.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nothing will happen with UFOs. The latest hoopla is nothing more than a diversion to direct the easily-distracted public's attention away from the one after another failure of the Biden administration.

The thing I find curious, is that Democrats tend to believe in UFOs more so than Republicans. While only 37% of Republicans believe in flying saucers, 58% of Democrats believe in UFOs...

That would indicate to me that the current UFO craze is an attempt to divert Democrats from the failure of their President. We Republicans already know full and well what a failure he is.

DemoKKKrats also believe that men can get pregnant, and that paying higher taxes will change the weather. These are not sane people.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

DemoKKKrats also believe that men can get pregnant, and that paying higher taxes will change the weather. These are not sane people.
What else do they believe?

This is getting interesting

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List