Predict what will happen with UFOs, friend or foe? (Poll)

What do you believe will ultimately become of UFO sightings?

• The UFO sightings will all be explained away as harmless phenomena.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • The alien technology will eventually reveal itself to Earthlings in a peaceful"first contact" event.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • The aliens will prove to be enemies of Earth and a war of the worlds will happen

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Sen. Marco Rubio told “60 Minutes” during an interview that was broadcast on Sunday the time for snickering about so-called ‘UFOs’ is over.
Not only are they real, but the growing consensus is the various craft seen and recorded by U.S. military personnel dating back to at least 2004 are not ‘Russian’ or ‘Chinese’ technology.

Rubio, who as acting Senate Intelligence Committee chair asked for an unclassified copy of the report to be released to Congress, told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview broadcast Sunday: "Anything that enters an airspace that's not supposed to be there is a threat."

Are they real or not? Are they friendly or not? Please post rationalized opinions.

Are there flying objects that are unidentified?
I guess so

Are they from another planet?
No freaking way

Some aliens are friends, some are foes

1621371899281.jpeg

1621372022488.jpeg

I believe The Aliens are actually Fallen Angels or Demons and as we approach the end of history we will have more and more encounters with them. They will be called aliens, but in fact it's a demonic deception.

The "UFO"s are almost certainly some black project. Probably autonomous weapons drones. The weird shapes match what you would want in a Faraday cage to protect them from radar or EMP. They are probably launched and recovered from submersibles, themselves autonomous drones.

Nothing will happen with UFOs. The latest hoopla is nothing more than a diversion to direct the easily-distracted public's attention away from the one after another failure of the Biden administration.

The thing I find curious, is that Democrats tend to believe in UFOs more so than Republicans. While only 37% of Republicans believe in flying saucers, 58% of Democrats believe in UFOs...

More Democrats Believe in UFOs Than America

That would indicate to me that the current UFO craze is an attempt to divert Democrats from the failure of their President. We Republicans already know full and well what a failure he is.

Nothing will happen with UFOs. The latest hoopla is nothing more than a diversion to direct the easily-distracted public's attention away from the one after another failure of the Biden administration.

The thing I find curious, is that Democrats tend to believe in UFOs more so than Republicans. While only 37% of Republicans believe in flying saucers, 58% of Democrats believe in UFOs...

That would indicate to me that the current UFO craze is an attempt to divert Democrats from the failure of their President. We Republicans already know full and well what a failure he is.

DemoKKKrats also believe that men can get pregnant, and that paying higher taxes will change the weather. These are not sane people.

DemoKKKrats also believe that men can get pregnant, and that paying higher taxes will change the weather. These are not sane people.
What else do they believe?

This is getting interesting

Forum List

Back