Predict what will happen with UFOs, friend or foe? (Poll)

What do you believe will ultimately become of UFO sightings?

• The UFO sightings will all be explained away as harmless phenomena.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • The alien technology will eventually reveal itself to Earthlings in a peaceful"first contact" event.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • The aliens will prove to be enemies of Earth and a war of the worlds will happen

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
Nothing will happen with UFOs. The latest hoopla is nothing more than a diversion to direct the easily-distracted public's attention away from the one after another failure of the Biden administration.

The thing I find curious, is that Democrats tend to believe in UFOs more so than Republicans. While only 37% of Republicans believe in flying saucers, 58% of Democrats believe in UFOs...

More Democrats Believe in UFOs Than America

That would indicate to me that the current UFO craze is an attempt to divert Democrats from the failure of their President. We Republicans already know full and well what a failure he is.

DemoKKKrats also believe that men can get pregnant, and that paying higher taxes will change the weather. These are not sane people.
What else do they believe?

This is getting interesting

I'll have to look through your posting history for more details, but it's crazy shit, as you know.

Sen. Marco Rubio told “60 Minutes” during an interview that was broadcast on Sunday the time for snickering about so-called ‘UFOs’ is over.
Not only are they real, but the growing consensus is the various craft seen and recorded by U.S. military personnel dating back to at least 2004 are not ‘Russian’ or ‘Chinese’ technology.

Rubio, who as acting Senate Intelligence Committee chair asked for an unclassified copy of the report to be released to Congress, told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview broadcast Sunday: "Anything that enters an airspace that's not supposed to be there is a threat."

Are they real or not? Are they friendly or not? Please post rationalized opinions.
I would love to see a UFO do this...I wouldnt miss a single one..

Sen. Marco Rubio told “60 Minutes” during an interview that was broadcast on Sunday the time for snickering about so-called ‘UFOs’ is over.
Not only are they real, but the growing consensus is the various craft seen and recorded by U.S. military personnel dating back to at least 2004 are not ‘Russian’ or ‘Chinese’ technology.

Rubio, who as acting Senate Intelligence Committee chair asked for an unclassified copy of the report to be released to Congress, told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview broadcast Sunday: "Anything that enters an airspace that's not supposed to be there is a threat."

Are they real or not? Are they friendly or not? Please post rationalized opinions.
Obama was talking about it on James Corbin's show last night.

If they intended to harm us they would have done it by now.
It's not aliens, it's never aliens. There was a major UFO flap in the eighties where pilots kept reporting mysterious craft that didn't show up on radar. Turns out it was the still secret stealth program. The government actually produced rumors and did weird shit to promote the idea that it's aliens. But it's never aliens.

They’ll make themselves known to us to help usher us into a new age.
Dumbfuck RW gun nuts will shoot them.

Aliens are akin to evil Marxist Dimm's who want perpetual power, disarm you, take your property and money, and subjugate you and put you into bondage.

I know. Because I was abducted years ago!

I don't know...

There certainly is something out there that has technology which seems to be many centuries if not thousands of years ahead of us....based on the videos released, and imo.

If there are aliens here, I would imagine they, like us, are made up of entities, that are both good and evil, both friends and foes.... to us, as well.

I doubt they would all be good, or all be bad....though the latter can more easily be imagined by me, I think? :eek:

If there are other worldly entities out there, our govts in the world have known about it, for quite some time... Again, imo.

They evidently are intelligent enough to stay away from humans..

they surely cannot be evil monsters like the human race is.i cannot prove this but my theory is they are studying us like we study ants. eventually we are going to get to the point where we are going to be able to travel to other planets and sustain life one of these generations and they are afraid we will bring our barbaric ways into outer space.again its only a theory. they are obviously not here to destroy us or they would have decades ago,they know they cant be accepted by humans so they dont try and make contact with us so you got to ask yourself if they are not here to destory us or make friends with us,WHY are they observing us then?

Aliens are akin to evil Marxist Dimm's who want perpetual power, disarm you, take your property and money, and subjugate you and put you into bondage.

im guessing you are not serious here? I mean if it was true i myself sure would not want to post it and try and be serious knowing nobody would take me serious on it and would make jokes to me about it.

im guessing you are not serious here? I mean if it was true i myself sure would not want to post it and try and be serious knowing nobody would take me serious on it and would make jokes to me about it.

No comment. Next.

they surely cannot be evil monsters like the human race is.i cannot prove this but my theory is they are studying us like we study ants. eventually we are going to get to the point where we are going to be able to travel to other planets and sustain life one of these generations and they are afraid we will bring our barbaric ways into outer space.again its only a theory. they are obviously not here to destroy us or they would have decades ago,they know they cant be accepted by humans so they dont try and make contact with us so you got to ask yourself if they are not here to destory us or make friends with us,WHY are they observing us then?
I don't think we are interesting enough to warrant what it would take to get here. We have nothing to offer such a race of unbelievably advanced intelligences. Ants are sometimes interesting but they are not worth traveling for many years at the cost of unimaginable resources to study. Such a race that could live in space indefinitely does not even need a planet. Mining asteroids would be their preferred mode of obtaining anything. Forget about warp drives, interdiminsional travel and wormholes too. They are more the product of Hollywood than any reputable scientist.

I don't think we are interesting enough to warrant what it would take to get here. We have nothing to offer such a race of unbelievably advanced intelligences. Ants are sometimes interesting but they are not worth traveling for many years at the cost of unimaginable resources to study. Such a race that could live in space indefinitely does not even need a planet. Mining asteroids would be their preferred mode of obtaining anything. Forget about warp drives, interdiminsional travel and wormholes too. They are more the product of Hollywood than any reputable scientist.

Well, we can be assured that they are not interested in you! :auiqs.jpg:

Or you or anyone else. We are the pond scum of the universe. If we manage to distinguish ourselves by not going extinct I can then maybe see earthlings being worthy of study.

Or you or anyone else. We are the pond scum of the universe. If we manage to distinguish ourselves by not going extinct I can then maybe see earthlings being worthy of study.

They've pretty much concluded their studies. That's why there are more sightings than abductions in recent years.

They be betting quatloos to see if we Earthlings have what it takes to move on to the next level. Any alien betting on on us, I am sure, is sweating it out now.

Forum List

Back