Congress now holding congressional hearings on UFOs. …sigh

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018
At a minimum, these “UFOs or aliens” have to be intelligent enough to travel at 186,000 miles per second for 4 straight years (the nearest star) to get to planet earth. Or have powers of another dimension. Then what?... hang out for a couple of hours with a farmer in Kansas discussing crop yields, and then take off looking for more interesting stuff in space? Illogical. Or after 4 years of traveling at the speed of light they come upon intelligent life and what?... spend an hour or two buzzing the earth and be gone? If anyone saw unearthly flying objects or aliens, they are demonic apparitions, a power God allows the devil to deceive a thoughtless world. Either it’s that or it was imagined. I cannot fathom the government spending billions worrying about aliens from space, or, as Stephen Hocking once proposed, give us good instructions on how to greet them. : 0 Sorry, we have far larger crises here and now to spend our time and money on to try and resolve.

UFO Hearing: Pentagon shows declassified photos and video, clip of unexplainable floating object

Here are your “UFOs” ---------
On July 12, 1984 three Soviet cosmonauts were circling earth in the Salyut 7 space station. To their utter shock and amazement all three saw seven angels outside their capsule, described as “the size of jet liners.” They all had cherubic smiles and remained in their view for around 15 minutes.. They reported this to their govt. authorities but were forbidden to speak more on this. A few weeks later three more Russians hooked up and joined them in their space station. Once again these giant angels appeared outside their space craft, this time all six Soviet cosmonauts were frozen in amazement at the sight.
No matter what the Soviet secret agencies demanded, this episode got out and was in many major global newspapers back in 1984 including the Wash Post. All six cosmonauts have since testified publicly to what they saw. Google it. But even now, the majority of people in the West do not want to know too much about a real God.

Space Angels: What Did Russian Cosmonauts See Aboard The Saluyt 7?

The relevance is in the question on those who have motivated the congress, are trying to achieve in the minds of the people?

How about: A greater power will save humanity!

Strange that the earlier attempt last year failed so dismally and with hardly any mention!

Just what we need right now. Pencil necked Congress critters musing over UFO's.
In the midst of a war that threatens to turn to nuclear war, a mindset of confidence is crucial for the American people.
That could be the motive of those who can motivate congress.

What else?

(that my be a silly question to ask of a people who bellieve the WTC was taken down by martians)

I hope aliens never land here. The politicians would extremely confused and distraught when the alien said, "take me to your leader."

I hope aliens never land here. The politicians would extremely confused and distraught when the alien said, "take me to your leader."
Imagine how disappointed the aliens would be if they were taken to Joe Biden.

Joe would likely tell them he used to fly a space craft when he was working for NASA.

Hundreds more UFO sightings included in latest report​

The office tracking reports of UFOs has added nearly 400 additional sightings to its catalog over the last year, either because of new sightings or older sightings discovered in existing files, bringing the total number of UFO sightings to over 500.
On Thursday, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released an unclassified version of its annual report on UFOs, or what the government calls unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP).

The assessment revealed that the office tracking UAPs has had a total of 510 sightings since 2004. This is significantly up from the 144 sightings included in the initial report in 2021.

Forum List

Back