Pre Election Fake News About Jobs

Trump liked to FIRE people

He fired 2.5 million
Link or STFU

Trump fired alot of people when he was CEO because many of them couldn't handle the workload.
But I need a link to all of these 2.5 million he fired as president. You're just spreading BS again...like a typical commie government official.

Link or STFU

Trump fired alot of people when he was CEO because many of them couldn't handle the workload.
But I need a link to all of these 2.5 million he fired as president. You're just spreading BS again...like a typical commie government official.

1650638085571.jpeg

Trump after he fired 2.5 million people

:dance:

Bullshit.
Fake news.

Mud, I again went to government stats. As usual, the Left is lying here, lol. So, what else is new!

I am going to post the link to their own stats. If you look at the rectangular window above the chart, you can change it to unemployment, people laid off 27 weeks or more, and a host of other choices. It is all very enlightening, and shows Obama didn't do so hot, lol. It also shows that Biden has yet to reach Trumps success on any chart you pull up.

Facts and statistics are amazing tools, especially when debating a bunch of kooked out Leftists. They can whine and complain all they want, this is the governments own facts and figures, not mine!

Mud, I again went to government stats. As usual, the Left is lying here, lol. So, what else is new!

I am going to post the link to their own stats. If you look at the rectangular window above the chart, you can change it to unemployment, people laid off 27 weeks or more, and a host of other choices. It is all very enlightening, and shows Obama didn't do so hot, lol. It also shows that Biden has yet to reach Trumps success on any chart you pull up.

Facts and statistics are amazing tools, especially when debating a bunch of kooked out Leftists. They can whine and complain all they want, this is the governments own facts and figures, not mine!

Essentially....the media lies about the Republicans.....and the Democrats come in and take credit for everything the Republicans did. But then when Democrats get in charge....they blame everything they screw up on the GOP.

Essentially....the media lies about the Republicans.....and the Democrats come in and take credit for everything the Republicans did. But then when Democrats get in charge....they blame everything they screw up on the GOP.

True that! As soon as you start looking at stats though, you realize how phony these people actually are. In that chart, if you call up labor participation rate, you can instantly see the drag or hold back, the Biden policies had by giving away, free, inflationary, money. If you go to other statistics by our government on inflation then cross reference them, you begin to see these people haven't a leg to stand on.

If you know when a President put in a policy, then correlate it with different charts by our own government, it becomes instantly apparent what effect it had as you follow the charts. Same with rescinding regulations, and the effects that had, along with putting new ones in.

Point is---------->It is really kinda wonky, but if you use the governments own charts that they freely supply, when it comes to Obama, Biden, and Trump, statistically you can't lose an argument, at least not as of yet, meaning on here. The rest of the population? They don't pay close enough attention, and that is exactly what Leftists hope for.

No POTUS creates jobs. It's the massive pool of overqualified work until you drop laborers that make the whole thing keep rolling.

The vast majortiy of 'new jobs' are crappy service industry jobs, not 'skilled', and the REpublicans love forcing Americans to compete with easily abused criminal illegal aliens as much as DEmocrats do, so there won't be any changes for the public when the letters change from D to Rs in Congress or the SEnate or the White House in that regard.

Trump liked to FIRE people

He fired 2.5 million

What 2.5 million people did he fire? How is it we had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's only if you trust their reporting and can come to terms they had a huge head start on us with covid.

First, let us look at the headline from October 5, 2018

NPR on October 5, 2018
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years

Trump gave us the lowest unemployment in 50 years. That is a stone cold fact.

What destroyed those jobs? The Marxist Democrats and their fascist Covid lockdowns and mandates and shutdowns and the rest. That is a stone cold fact.

And now, finally, thanks to the undefeatable American spirit, the jobs that Trump created have clawed their way back after Democrats destroyed them with their facist mandates.

This is what Democrats call "Job Creation." They lie. Its as simple as that.
There is not one single Biden policy that has aided job creation. It is all the hard work of good solid Americans.
Biden has creaed inflation, shortages, high gas prices, wars, surrenders, groomers, and more, but he has not created one job.

View attachment 634445
It's 3.6% currently, so Eat Shit donny!

Lol, if Fauci gets the shutdown he wants. Biden will lose millions of jobs, right?

He's going to lose them anyway. After the warehouses get restocked, the interest rates increase, the fertilizer shortage really kicks in, a lot of people will be losing work.

I heard you lost an election. Lol
Trump didn't lose an election. The 2020 Presidential election was stolen from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It is not the people who votes that decides an election. It is the people that count the votes. In this case Democrat scumbags.

Trump didn't lose an election. The 2020 Presidential election was stolen from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots, counted by Democrats, in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It is not the people who votes that decides an election. It is the people that count the votes. In this case Democrat scumbags.
Awwwwww. We took it from you and you can't do anything about it. LOL

Trump lost BIGLY

Crybaby Loser won’t admit it

Forum List

Back